Why are women so fucking stupid?

Why are women so fucking stupid?

Because OP's a faggot.

did she refuse anal again

>Women graduate college in higher numbers than men
Yeah, it is totally women who are stupid ;)

They are not.

If a woman is successful, and many are (be it by marrying or otherwise), then they are also not "fucking stupid"... regardless of what you say.

Women do not have long term strategies in life, that is their problem, but they aren't stupid per se.

women are workhorses

Why are women conniving self-absorbed entitled demons do you mean?

>women studies and African history are the same level as aerospace engineering and physics
Stay retarded

Plenty of men are far stupider than women.

No I am asking why women are so dumb.
>discuss something with a guy
>We share ideas
>Discuss something with a woman
>they talk about what they did the other day

Is it possible to have an intelligent conversation with a woman? No it is not.

no matter how good you get at those, computers will be able to solve problems better than you, and the folks who programmed them did so before you were even born, making you all but useless.

let's break out those transcripts, ladies.

show these "men" what classes you took and how much smarter you are!

girl power!

Sage

Whats your point?

stem degrees arent objectively more useful than liberal arts. ultimately its all about making friends with the right circle of people to find employment. that way if you have a liberal arts degree, you'll still find work. or if you have a stem degree, you wont get undercut by some indian or chink who'll do the job for less pay than you.

Smaller brains.

>stem degrees arent objectively more useful than liberal arts
Never claimed it was.

Your point is useless.

Yes women are stupid, well at least a part of them. The part of them who get pissed when they go home earlier from work, work with less effort and then get pissed because men make more money than them.

lax expectations. No one cares if a girl is smart, they just care how they look, it's just the way things work.

stop being a fucking faggot and maybe you can find quality women

>Principles of yoga
>Art appreciation
>Global health

This was literally my gf's last course load

why are men such feminized faggots letting jews run everything?

They never face any problems and if they do they never need to take care of them themselves. They rely on other people to do everything for them.

because for thousands of years they were protected by men and have never had to deal with repercussion of their stupidity which means their brain never had to adept to the extend of a mans brain.

3/10
See me after class.

>quality women

Two words that don't belong together

They're weak and pathetic by male standards. Every modern woman is an omega male that gets laid, which leads to an obnoxious personality

This isn't mang

Millennial women might be stupid but one of the most down to earth girls i've ever met is about 15 years older than me. Shes the type of girl that you can just sit down and chat with for a couple hours. Never found someone like that in my age group.

Biology

/thread