Why is estrogen in the water considered bad?

Why is estrogen in the water considered bad?
Is it even in the water? or are tinfoilers that paranoid?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/06/03/women-on-contraceptive-pill-should-pay-1500-a-year-more-tax/#25afd67c5bfd
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It has really negative effects on men like lower testosterone, lower energy, weight gain etc.

Too much of it in men leads to myriad of health problems. It's not tin foil, it's science.

I don't know if it's in the water, but if it was it would be a great cause for concern.

>have hypothesis
>sounds crazy on the surface

lol tinfoilers

>It's not tin foil, it's science.

Well, I'm convinced.

I hardly drink water and I mostly drink alcohol.
Does this explain why I am unusually competitive and constantly trying to verify my ego?

People that hold conspiracy without proof should be taxxed or banned fron expressing it.

Why do I need to convince you of anything? A diligent student needs no teacher. You live in an age where information you need is accessible in seconds.

Want to know the effects of estrogen in men? Look it up.

>it's a everyone on Sup Forums is a scientists episode

boipucci

dont worry goy white boys have always had breasts

the only liquid I put into my body is scotch so I'll be fine

>more trap boys for me
:3333333

Alcohol is estrogenic as fuck m8.

There is a lot of research on the presence of estrogen in water and the effects it has on the animals that drink or live in that water. (the effects are negative)

How are you alive, lad?

If you want to be convinced, do your own research fucktard. There is plenty out there on this subject

Op there is a great BBC documentary made in the early 1990s on this called assault on the Male. it compares the t levels of men born in the 1950s vs men born in the 1970s. the testosterone and sperm levels were sigicantly lower, like 20-25%. the T levels in 1990s men must be even lower. They also discuss the physical consequences of these changes. They said that in a few generations the average man would be infertile.

I already have a friend who found himself infertile. Also a lot of numales, you can't rely on them for anything.

Interesting times, but what do women gain from infertile men? Seems stupid.

Men organize, cooperate and resist.
For global government to come, men must be feminized or eliminated.

>it´s another jews poisoning your water supply episode.

Europe is looking to ban products that are hormone disruptive, if even those idiots see it as a bad thing then surely it is real fucking huge problem.

I worry myself, i only drink tap water so i do get 2 liters of possibly "poisonous" substances inside of every day.

In the end there is only 1 solution to fix the water.

ban contraceptive pills, and i really don't see that happening.

If scotch kills you, you don't deserve to be alive

>overweight low energy zombie trap

shit taste in traps mah boi.

Well, salads get filled with a chemical that turns male frogs into female ones. Who knows which effects that shit has to humans, especially long term

Women don't gain anything, in fact increased xenoestrogen levels result in higher breast cancer rates for them. There's no grand conspiracy to feminise men, but rather a grand conspiracy by plastics and pharmaceutical companies to make money.

>Why is estrogen in the water considered bad?

Do you want to be a bitch? That's how you become a bitch.

Is it our water we need to worry about?

>He doesn't own an Alexapure Pro Water Filter
it's like you don't want to survive to see the happening

sure you are buddy

sure bud

Reminder that testosterone is the nigger hormone. It makes men violent, bigger, hairer and more ape-like. Only niggers would ever want more of such a hormone.

t. beta male

Also niggers aren't high testosterone they have no body hair, big ass etc.

>Reminder that testosterone is the nigger hormone.

It's from birth control being added to water table from women's piss

It's not bullshit because in some areas it's causing amphibians to become hermaphroditic and is disrupting their breeding patterns.

There's also the problem of estrogen mimicking chemicals in plastics and phytoestrogen in soy.

It's definitely had an affect on the world and will continue to do so. Fucking with hormones inevitably leads to cancers. It's quite possible the rise of the numale can be partially attributed to this as well, among other things.

Mainly, it can be avoided by not drinking water from water bottles, not eating soy products, and adding a filter to your showerhead.

>no body hair
Oh so they aren't that ape-like?

>big ass
Only the females

t. a savage nigger

Jews are the ones pushing for more testosterone to get everyone all nigger-like.

>It's a leaf says stupid shit post

I hope you don't drink beer. Hops are one of the most powerful xenoestrogens.

FRNs are also contaminated with the Bisphenol Jew. As are receipts.

IF YOU TOUCH THE THINGS THAT THE UNCLEAN TOUCH YOU BECOME UNCLEAN

NOT VERY KOSHER

Men's average sperm count has fallen off by 50% in the last half century. It used to be a healthy male had a sperm count of around 100 million on average. Today that number is 50 million and with a much higher rate of defects. It is an epidemic that's of course being ignored by the (((media))).

newsweek.com/female-frogs-estrogen-hermaphrodites-suburban-waste-369553

here's a random article to support what I was saying. I invite you all to do some research on this and decide for yourselves.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2012/06/03/women-on-contraceptive-pill-should-pay-1500-a-year-more-tax/#25afd67c5bfd

Read this article by an economist. I had an economist roommate at the time and he argued that no one should pay for the pollution of water with estrogen, even though it's having an adverse effect on the fish population, which then goes on to hurt the fishing industry, etc.

Another example of human beings pretending to be reasonable people, until you tell them that they have to give something up.

Try telling Feminists that women should pay $1500 more in taxes, due to birth control pills.

>Only the females
Nope, both genders have big asses

>Oh so they aren't that ape-like?
I guess not if having any body hair makes you an ape you canuck

Just beer.
Still, milk is worse.

>economists
You mean sociopaths who are always wrong no matter what?

>tfw business school smells like curry
>tfw buy yummy curry out of a truck at a reasonable price from somebody making more bank than those idiots are paying to learn the Art of Judaism.

There is a massive chemical assault on men be it on purpose or not, it is nearly unavoidable. Shampoo, soaps, laundry detergent, even receipts from the shop contain estrogen mimicking properties.

You wear it, you eat it, you drink it, you touch it constantly.

Like the theories of Evolution, Gravity or Big Bang?

I was about to call out your weak bait but then i saw

>a fucking leaf

stfu sociopath

you're a bad troll, enjoy your ban.

He really just meant evidence to support your claim rather than just blindly blaming someone for all your problems.

Serious question here: why has nobody ever heard of a xeno androgen? Is there no molecule anywhere that simulates testosterone effects?

It's in water because of pollution and women pissing out estrogen from birth control.

are you on shard cunt?

So how estrogenic is beer?

Since I drink shit loads of beer

Are you saying the gubment sneaks it to my well every night and press estrogen in my it?

Ohhhh, you means faggots who drink city water. That's what they deserve for drinking city owned tap water.

>tfw this one curry dude is carrying out world-class research on cancer
>tfw he finds out it's because people feed themselves worse than hogs sucking down slop
>tfw he quits his job to sell decent food out of a truck because that will do more to combat cancer than his research

>tfw food is cheap and tasty and always has the longest lines
>tfw the Campus Jews kick him out and tell him he's breaking the latest edition of the Talmud
>[profits intensify]

>getting poisoned by the jews
>take roids

Feels much better

this is ADVANCED shilling

sure bud

>estrogen
>poison
Enjoy being nigger. Testoesterone is literally what darkens blond children boys when they hit puberty. That's why so many little kids who blond turn darker. It's why men have darker skin on average then women. Unless you want to be a sandnigger then enjoy being estrogen filled.

How does one check their testosterone levels?

Does anyone know if steam distillation removes estrogen/xenoestrogen?

Are you a negro/monkey? Do you love bananas? If you answered no you probably have low testosterone. If you are a chimp and love going "ohhh ohhh ahhh ahhh" then you probably have high test.

..of the 3 you listed, only one is actually accurate.

hint: it's evolution

>That's what they deserve for drinking city owned tap water.
Wait, I thought the problem was the bottled water and not the tap water.

Which one is supposed to be bad?

faggot

is that why IPAfags are literally insufferable?

Have to be careful with distillation. As with reverse-osmosis, it's dangerous because it upsets the mineral and salt content. Like if you get to know people who have salt water aquariums, they'll use the most sterile water in the world to avoid killing the fish with water plant chemicals and other things, but then they have to add in concentrated sea water to make it so the sterile water doesn't kill the fish in and of itself.

Leafy if you want to be a pathetic sissy shilling fag go ahead and do just that. Just know that once all the jews are gassed you're going in the same chamber as they are.

Place hands arounds your boobs, if you can grab them, you have high levels

>why is it bad

I have no idea. I take it 3x per day. It's great for clear-headedness, better moods, and softening skin. It even plumped my lips up a bit. Fucking miracle drug if you ask me.

What are FRNs?

Is that Kosher?

If you get aroused by women with large breasts and birthing hips, you are fine.

Federal Reserve Notes. We usually call them dollar bills or cash or something. But it's clearly written on the bottom of each one that it's a Federal Reserve Note.

I thought it leached out of all the pvc style piping that is used in plumbing.

Water due to contraception pills and food and drinks packaged in certain kinds of plastic, bisphenol A and phthalates

>not using a filter

Leave niggers

LOL niggers are the real sissys. Also Hitler was a very feminine man according to his friends and he wasn't gassed.

Show me proof of gravity. I don't deny it exists, but there's still no proof. Like there is of you swollowing hot loads for Di Natali.

it's just the mineral jews trying to make you buy their bubbled tap water at x20 price

I'm not falling for that shit

Does my brita filter estrogen i like being a guy.

it's almost like you're shitposting on purpose
stop it

Would an RO system filter that shit out as well as flouride?

So how do I know if my water is safe to drink? We get pretty fresh water in Wales.

That happens as well. Any plastic cheap enough for general use is going to outgass at the very least (this is where the "new car" smell meme originates.) And then there are other things PVC and other plastics can do at a molecular level that cause problems.

But hey the Romans used lead pipes, and they built an amazing empire even though they didn't know it was poison.

If you're going to go RO you have to know what the fuck you're doing in terms of adding back in the necessary salts, minerals, etc.

Easier to just get a pre-approved Globalist Filter and know you're getting rid of most of the bad stuff even if not really all of it. It's like gambling. You're a lying, cheating Jew backed by the government cartel of Jews if you win every single time. But if you do substantially better than average then you can become a rich, successful man who does some good in the world as a consequence.

>not living in the country and having a well
You deserve it desu

Just keep drinking it until your balls fall off and shut the fuck up, pleb.

If you can't get your head around why phytoestrogens are bad, you deserve to be Darwined by a third world nigger.

But it's all good, you can console yourself in the fact that a Jew ate your foreskin the day you were born.

Whew, guess I'm good then.

Too much estrogen in developing male fetuses causes feminin traits. It's the reason so many male teenagers look so feminin now a days.

It is in the water supply where water is recycled. This is due to the fact so many women are on the pill. When they pee, they have higher amounts of estrogen and the trace amounts of estrogen from their pee cannot be removed completely when the water is treated and goes through the water cycle to be used for drinking water.

It is thought this is actually causing the Y chromosome to shrink over generations.

A bigger issue to me is fake estrogen found in soy. Which is in every freakin food now. It acts like estrogen and causes feminin traits in developing fetuses exactly like estrogen. It can also fuck with a womans period and cause fluxuations because it messes with hormone balance so much.

Those hormones aren't filtered out in sewer systems, meaning if you have city water you're getting oestrogenic compounds.

Whether or not that's intention is up for debate, but it's a moot point. What matters is that this is harmful to people, men especially.

Will there be movie to go along with this post, Wachowskis?

To add to this, I learned this information from a a show on Discovery channel back when they were credible. Not on a tinfoil hat website squeezed beside a article about bigfoot.

The crazy part, is that it works like a steroid on blacks, and the opposite, like you mentioned on whites.

Femocide is our only hope. Women simply do not deserve life if and when they are poisoning men.

You know how feminists make their entire life about their vaginas and niggers do the same about race, and faggots about sexuality? Most millennial men are the same sort of pussy faggot, only they make their entire lives about having cocks. That's where the hipster lift and grow a beard shit started, that's why everyone on Sup Forums thinks they're an internet endocrinologist and are obsessed with testosterone.

TL;DR: Millennial men are whiny faggots who make their entire life a pageant about having a dick.

NASA would like to recycle water, but they still haven't figured it out.

If I were you, I'd pay attention to what works or doesn't work in space, since that's a much more risky game than sitting around in niggerville smoking weed in your donkmobile while beating your bitches and hoes and texting on your obamaphone.

But I love bearded men with nice cocks....

Shut up Jewish shill faggot.

I've owned a personal training business for 9 years and read for hours everyday on subjects like chemistry, physiology, psychology and int. Politics.

Anything made from petrochemicals, such as plastic and many food products (canola oil being extracted with hexane) is going to leak chemicals in your body that are estrogen like in chemical composure and mimic estrogenic hormones.

This isn't about preventing and over abundance of testosterone it's prevents an unhealthy level amount of hormone like chemicals constantly seeping into our body from every day products.

Hormones need to be balanced in a particular way in order for the human body to function optimally (keep cancer cells in check, keep dopamine/drive regulated, initiate sleep/rem cycle ).

Fuck we need to get an irc going to so we can counter these shills