Memes aside, how did she survive all of that? I don't get it

memes aside, how did she survive all of that? I don't get it

Game Of Thrones showrunners literally don't give a shit at this point and want to end the series ASAP. They know people will call whatever they shit out "amazing" so the result is crappy writing.

She used the replacement wood block trick from Naruto

That so called super-experienced killer stabbed her in the stomach instead of just cutting her troat

>Got all about political maneuvering to beat your enemy
>Arya teleports across the world and murders Walder Frey with ease
It's not even the same show

>want to end the series ASAP.

That killer got emotional and wanted her to suffer.

She then went against the entire point of the faceless men and chased her target down instead of sneaking up on her

Plot armour

It's true, that's why there will only be 13 more episodes.

Getting stabbed in the guts isn't exactly a mortal wound a lot of the time.

It's more of a "you will bleed out and gain a infection that will kill you over a few days" type wound. Can't remember exactly but if she then went to get some help it's fairly likely that she would survive.

Bitch should have aimed for the liver.

The way she was stabbed, it was a "bleed out within an hour" type wound

She definitely wouldn't be able to swim or walk

Fair enough. Barely even remember that scene.

Look how deep that knife is wedged in her, there's no way that wouldn't not be fatal.

>show writing beyond the books

kek

I still can't believe they ended this episode showing her jumping off the balcony in the NEXT WEEK ON GAME OF THRONES promo. Such a lack of respect for their audience.

>Getting stabbed in the guts isn't exactly a mortal wound a lot of the time.

>talking about medieval-level medicine and surgery

She also fell into a canal.

Thank goodness the person she decided not to kill also happened to be an experienced healer.

>medieval-level medicine and surgery
Are you trying to tell me that her wound wasn't something a good, hot bowl of soup couldn't fix? Get outta here

No it's not, but I still think it's enjoyable for what it is. There are still amazing looking scenes every now and then, and the battles are way better than they were in the earlier seasons. It's a fun-show now, sadly, but at least its still entertaining.

Didn't Melly revive Jon by playing with his hair?

shapeshifted around the damage

as an aside, I tried to force this meme when the episode originally aired and failed :(

I don't remember this scene

and again a medieval-times canal at that

they dumped all of their shit there

funnily enough more believable because it was built up to be a magical moment and a work of magic

I'd disagree. Choreography has gone to shit. Blackwater was far better than the BotB, and the writing has ruined every character (leaks have proven true and season 7 will be a mess). If the story is bad, if the characters are nonsensical, and if the fights are nothing to write home about, why even bother?

For fucks sakes Bran is just coming back south , what the fuck was the point of him going north at all?

>I dont remember a huge scene in Aryas storyline

thats how bad it was. She was stabbed a few times in the gut. then she was racing down the street in the next episode.

Damn she's ugly, thought she was some demented looking boy

although they didn't take their time with that scene either, I felt it was way too rushed

She survived through the power of shit writing

Probably because that scene was brought on by Davos going HEY MEL LOL CAN U REZ JON?

Beyond the wound itself, she then plunged into the main river of a filthy medieval arab city which people piss and shit into en masse. How the fuck did that shit not getting infected?

>join the face stealer assassin cult
>don't want to be a face stealer assassin, just want to kill people you want
>disobey face stealer cult
Why was Arya such a shit character?

to hook up on tree.net and getting his friends killed.

I like BotB. Fuck you

The Many Faced God was looking out for her. The blood trail leads to the fountain/pool thing so she must have drank from it to heal herself. If the Many Faced God had not been on her side she would have died instantly.

I think both Hardhome and BotB trumps Blackwater from a pure choreographic point of view. The scene where the cavalry just smashed into each other was nonsensical strategically, but looked cool as hell. The Mountain vs Oberyn was also better than any earlier duel. Sandsnakes sucked though, they really looked like they had no idea what they were doing. Should've hired some uglier, more skilfull actresses, or just retconned the story into Oberyn's bastards being men.

Battle of the batstards was a shit episode. I actually thought season 6 had some great moments, but that episode was not one of them. It is a perfect example of the show abandoning carefully thought out plots and characters of the early seasons in favor of bigger production values and "cool" moments that appeal to simple minded fans.

I would say I was optimistic for season 7, but the confirmed leaks all point to it being irredeemable shit

>so she must have drank from it to heal herself

>JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF BRO, ITS GREAT!

I really loved that epic scene of Sansa feeding Ramsey to his dogs. That's the shit I watch GoT for!

>recasting female roles for men

WEW enjoy that shitstorm

>she must have drank from it to heal herself
user.....that fountain kills people

For what purpose you watching GoT if it's not based at books anymore?

Way too many cuts. The simple duel between Bronn and Ser Vardis in season 1 felt more intense imo.

Plot armor

Is there some sort of grammar mistake in that sentence?

>grrm specifically kills main characters to make it feel like no one has plot armor in his books

>show runners shit all over it by adding their own terminator movie shit and video game wound survival
they don't understand even a single part of what made the story great

She drank the water to cure her blindness right?

I don't watch GoT anymore, but not because it isn't the books. I dropped it because it has no logic that it follows at all.

Euron just beating the combined forces of Dorne and the Reach sounds absolutely retarded but that's the kind of show this is now, its TWD-tier.

it was in the script

There is a logic mistake

Do anyone care about the sandsnakes though?
I think female fighters should be in the assassin role, or possibly a 1 in a million freak like Brianne. Sand snakes are just a bunch of thin, pretty model-looking girls who the plot demands should be deadly warriors.

Just enjoy trainwreck and glorious Smaug tier CGI dragons

Sandsnakes are getting killed off early next season so it doesn't matter

Actually, yes, it's "drunk", but I think the guy who replied to you meant that drinking from the fountain kills rather than heals you.

I care about their tits

Dragons and White Walkers looks so weak compared to book ones

>how did she survive all of that?
bad writing

But the Nights King is getting a zombie dragon, aren't you hype?

The WHITE (evil) one, whilr danerys rides the big black dragon

>blood trail goes straight to fountain
>she no longer bleeding and cured of all her wounds including the new ones she just got
>magic water already cured her blindness
>what makes you think the fountain had anything to do with it

>magic water

nothing indicates "magic" water

Stop using your head cannon to excuse shitty writing

Was she or was she not cured of blindness from drinking the water?

Only after fall of the Wall. So in S8

At the end of season 7 actually

We saw a little girl die from drinking that water, user

good god what a terrible show

she was not

You will die in 15 minutes if your stomach or intestines are pierced.

Did she drink from a different fountain that looked exactly like that one? Are you being obtuse on purpose?

lol, can't even get one you even though it's canon she can shapeshift

damn...

are you retarded? the water doesn't do shit. its whatever the faceless men do to it.

S O U P
O
U
P

I envy you

GOT has been cancelled, its ending soon, like every other book adaptation HBO does, they start strong, get a big retarded fanbase by season 3, by season 4 they are no longer following the books and doing their own thing, by season 5 people are getting bored because its no longer game of thrones they wanted but musical chairs written by Danny Bloomberg.

>whatever the faceless men do to it
So you admit you have no idea how the thing works. Then shut the fuck up about it, retard.

neither do you retard. its shitty writing. Dont force it.

The writer cannot fathom female characters having shitty, meaningless death
Which lead us to current GoT

>She also fell into a canal.
A medieval canal. You're acting like she fell into the waters of Lake Minnetonka

>a blade is destroying her intestines
>"oh no, that'll leave a nasty infection"

>head cannon
I'm going to go full autistic here but
Canon. It's not a cannon, it's not a thing you shoot huge cannon balls with, it's canon. It's a separate word. I don't usually complaing of grammar or spelling mistakes but this particular one makes anyone look like a twelve year old instantly.

the stabs weren't deep enough. she was given the order of quick death and fatal blow. waif chose the opposite.

She didn't

Season 8 The Waif will kill Sansa trying to tip the favor for The Others

Isnt this show filmed by like a different director each episode?

I feel like whoever filmed that scene probably had no idea that she was supposed to survive, or just got overzealous, and made it too much stabbing.

speaking of 12 year olds

>remember when Sup Forums thought it was pig's blood because Arya learned to be a master in sleuth and assassination by sweeping floors.

Lol I remember that. I can't believe people who post on Sup Forums are so stupid!

>it's a Sup Forums is too autistic to understand suspension of disbelief episode