What sport could you see becoming mainstream in the future that isn't right now?

What sport could you see becoming mainstream in the future that isn't right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bUNTBDzy6LE
youtube.com/watch?v=DoCQfjeWB3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Street Fighter.

Drone racing

Pesäpallo

sex

dabbing

masturbation

Could have some cool crashes

I was watching that last week. Pretty cool shit, I wouldn't mind it becoming more popular. Does it count as racing, esports or what?

e-sport's

Autism

normal sports but with girls playing them

crabcock

This an an old meme and every day for years i check to see if a video has been released. I cant wait to see it. I fantasize about it every night

gay

youtube.com/watch?v=bUNTBDzy6LE

entertainment, kinda like TV. Unless you're the one controlling directly the drone like you do with a plane then it isn't a competitive sport or event.

>unless you're the one throwing the ball, it isn't a competitive sport

Bulletball

sepak takraw

what sport are muslims good at? magic carpet racing maybe?

>0:32
Fuck's sake, Russians are insane

Turkish Oil Wrestling

Soccer in America now that each team is starting to look like a Basketball club
>Americucks

>caring about doubles

unironically e-"sports"

please watch my sport

It was mainstream long ago

I wish. That shit is cool.

Survival

I agree. They're daffy

Soccer

unironically e-sports

this or pickleball
I think new-fangled camera rigs might make them really exciting for TV

This unfortunately

This.

They need to make it like battlebots. Add some spinning blades and shit to the course. Also turn the fucking lights on so we can see shit

melee

But each drone is being piloted by an individual pilot with a vr headset.

Those redbull plane racing shits they awlays have on FOX sports 1 and 2 its pretty cool, idk why its not that popular

Battle Royale with Death row inmates would be pretty sick desu desu

That was fucking awesome but it will never make enough money to become popular

baseball and cricket are going to return to the top of the heap once everyone gets too scared to play other sports.

soccer

Cricket will become a superpower in 2030

this looks the sporting equivalent of getting mugged

>sex
>popular

nice one

Football (soccer) in the United States.
Be ready to hate for good reasons the sport you already hate for the bad reasons.

Competitive terrorism

Its gonna be huuuuuugggee

>gladiatorial combats will never come back

just imagine, modern day, restored neocoliseum, tons of blood, tons of cash for the winners.

Would love it. And they could have it only contested by death row inmate prisoners, for instance - maybe even build some kind of special, massive venue full of obstacles and hazards for them to overcome and try to escape also. Could see some celebrities really getting involved with this.

all the current big sports are gonna die and be replace with ones involving machines. Humans are physically pathetic so watching our species compete in physical sports is like watching a retard do an activity. Humans are however geniuses compared to all other life so testing our engineering capabilities in drone sports will truly show be a sight to behold. The only sports I see surviving in the future that are big today are motorsports but they will slowly replace the human driver for radio controlled ones controlled by the engineers at the pit.

nah people want to see people

youtube.com/watch?v=DoCQfjeWB3o

"hey, nothing personal kid"

I don't know why rugby isn't more popular here.

It similar to the spartak battle. There also loser was dying

Then why do humans watch the NBA and NFL?

Russians will do anything for money

Together with americans

this should be a natural progression for this shitty 'sport'. tag team and royal rumble soon to come.

They should try to make a spring rugby league.

segway rally racing

Esports

or just replace MLS with a Rugby league

More likely would be the NFL effectively becoming a rugby league while still calling itself football.