Tfw never been to a concert because no one to go with

>tfw never been to a concert because no one to go with
w-whats it like guys?...

You can go on you're own, you lonely cunt.

pre concert and set breaks are super awkward when you go alone. i can only pretend to go to the bathroom so many times.

Go to the/a bar. You're usually either in on, the venue has one, or there's one next door. Drink away the awkwardness

I saw Aldean and Fishmans in Vegas and it got a lil crazy

>tfw all my concert memories are bittersweet because they remind me of my ex girlfriends or friends I argued with and don't see anymore

what if i'm to shy to buy anything alone

i've never gone to a concert with somebody else but i still go to them routinely. i wish i had friends.

No one else there will give a fuck. One way I always go to shows on my own is through photography so you could try that to feel less awkward.

get drunk before you go

Same, I have friends who go to concerts but it's generic EDM trash and ed sheeran etc, I dread the day Deathgrips plays near me and I don't go because I don't have any patrish friends

me and my friends laugh at people who are on their own desu so some people do give a fuck

then you're a fucking failure of a human being

The same people will laugh at you when they inevitably ditch you and you're alone. So why would we care about you or your group of vaguely attractive teenage girl friends.

Good thing I'm not going to the kind of shows that attracts shitty people.

anybody who is going to care about you being alone doesn't matter. those aren't the kind of people you should care about.

Agreed. I just saw Black Marble alone. It was fucking greeeeaaat.

Depends on what kind of concert. Sleep Party People playing in a theathre is completely different experience than a small local outdoor metal fest or a garage band having a gig in a bar.

Also, just go alone and enjoy the music, you don't need a fucking nanny.

If you enjoy the music by yourself then why is a concert any different?

just stand there and do nothing

you can listen to music on headphones before if you want to

Damn. I went alone before I had a girlfriend. I insist on going alone when I have a girlfriend. With friends only to get drunk on their lame music shows.
OP. Fuck people and social customs, go and enjoy yourself!

Allowed girlfriend to go with me to Death Grips and fucking regreted it.

They're not awkward if you're not awkward you fucking cunt

I know, but it doesn't make it easier. I'm fun at concerts while not alone, though.

It's usually quite visible and I won't go through security, I've seen such people already.

legit just go on your phone, it's completely normal. Everyone is there to have a good time.

Just go, nobody cares as long as you don't make a fool of yourself. Hell, maybe you'll make some friends. People at these things are often intoxicated and are friendlier than you think.

This. No one will give a shit about you, people go for a concert, not to look for lonely people to laugh at. And tipsy people at concerts are extremely chill.

Get better at being drunk. It's a good skill to have for many situations anyway.

hi op i go through this.

don't be scared to talk to people.

its ok to feel like an idiot if they turn shitty

because on the other hand you could miss out on cool people

and for the ones that are shitty? dont give em any more of your time

Just go. I always split from the group anyway, I'm there for the music/experience, not friends that I hang out with anyway.

What happened?

You need therapy m8. You are waaaaaay too concerned about what other people think of you when nobody will even pay attention to you.

About Death Grips? Though she was even kinda having fun, we moved from the center of the hall to the place above the seating places - due to loud noise and rough crowd.
Needless to say, the whole point of the concert was lost, and the worst part - Death Grips isn't coming to my country very soon. I don't give a fuck about them very much, but the opportunity to experience it was very valuable and it was gone.

i just go alone when no one will come with me
sometimes it's even better to be alone in a concert

kek 'em

Nobody, NOBODY, gives a shit about what an autismo does the breaks. Go by yourself, trust me. It ain't the best, but it certainly beats missing a concert.

Going to a GA show alone is fine. Seated shows alone fucking suck though.

Fucking kek

Buy Molly of the Dark Net, go to concert, make new friends, go to concerts with them

drug friends are the worst friends

Trust me the moshpit at death grips is too fucked to talk to your friends during the show and everyone I met at the concert before the show were the nicest people

They on tour? Where’d you see them?

Awww. If you are in Sweden I'll go to one with you.

You sound underage

I went to an Earl Sweatshirt concert by myself which was bad, the show was okay, Anderson .Paak opened before anyone knew who he was (this was late 2015), just the crowd sucked complete ass, staff of the venue were all dickheads.

but earlier that summer I went to a Father concert and it was a complete blast. Met a legit model waiting in line and we chatted for a while. This girl was gorgeous ://
I was 16 or 17 at the time I can't remember.

checked

>*went to a Father concert by myself, too

My first quints
I gotta call my mom

The most cancerous thing about that retarded mashup was that one of the songs actually worked

went to james blake alone

v. fun

Went to see king krule alone and it was an extremely lethargic and intimate experience. I got as close as I wanted cuz it was up to me and then was able to just enjoy every song without having to look over to someone and say “Wow that was good”. His music specifically also worked cuz it was all written solo. Idk I just felt really connected. Plus making friends between sets is easy if you don’t have ass burgers.

Does anyone in Hong Kong want to go to Pains of Being Pure At Heart or Ride?

A-anyone?

do people really talk to strangers at shows? why?

I attended an Armin Concert and a Psy concert alone last year.
Get a Horse head mask and you'll be good.

I went to a Swans concert by myself and it was alright for the first song, but then about 45 minutes into the second song Michael Gira started thrusting both arms forward and pointing at me. I was right in the middle of the crowd (to avoid feeling self-conscious about coming alone) and everyone around me slowly withdrew to about a 6-foot radius of me. I wouldn't have minded it too much, but then Gira started chanting "LOONNNNEEEER" in a really long, drawn-out voice. The song then gradually got faster and he started spitting and yelping "CUNT", "LONER", "FUCKHEAD", "YOU'RE NOT HUMAN" over and over. I think some of the crowd was joining in.
I just stood there feeling embarrassed when it finished, doing this kind of awkward smile to no one in particular. I slipped out when they started their third song, I'm never going to a gig alone again.

I usually go alone for small local concerts, I end up not socializing very much but I really get to enjoy myself.

Be happy you're not putting yourself at risk for tinnitus. Though I will recommend camping music festivals.

Also you know even if you're alone at a show there is still a common element that you can initiate conversation with.

this
but also this

Just sit and wait. Do you have no attention span?

>tfw no one ever tours here

>driving to a different state to catch a concert
best experience in life. you get to explore a city/see your favorite band and have a shitload of fun