5 mins of Dunkirk, lads

5 mins of Dunkirk, lads.

sendvid.com/zz10chd8#d
sendvid.com/zz10chd8#d
sendvid.com/zz10chd8#d

Other urls found in this thread:

sendvid.com/zz10chd8#d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks much better than I expected... Worth seeing maybe?

>no Indians

DROPPED

no Indians in the first 5 minutes you mean...

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK

Literally crashing this plane

>Tom Hardy dies in the first 10 minutes
Can we bury the meme now?

Who says he dies?

common sense

>always has a white male protagonists
>doesn't fall for SJWollywood shit

Why is Nolan so based?

Then SHOW ME HIS BODY

The ocean claimed him.

But they would have expected one in the wreckage brother

WTF is up with this TICK TOCK score? Is the whole film like that? Fucking nauseating.

>running out of fuel = confirmed death

You wouldn't know common sense if it stabbed you

Tom hardy literally crashed a plane, does Nolan know

>kills off female love interests before the movie even starts

As much as this board (and I) give him shit for various things, he's a genuinely good force in the movie industry. Still doing things by hand on film

No trans or people of colour. Dropped.

>instead of making a genuinely tense scene with uncertainty and empathy for well-written characters, we get a ticking clock to try and invoke the same feeling
BRAVO NOLAN

>Tick tock
Wow really subtle
bravo zimmer

>PG13
Such a waste, what a shame

subtle tension, get you immersed by what's happening by having the audience trail behind a couple steps, build it up, release.

Kill the tick, give it a face, or quite simply make them aware it's still going.

It's a classic trick. Nolan does it a lot when he builds a complex scene of shit about to go down, like the Joker robbery.

>doubting chris nolan
wtf user

So you are saying it's part of his master plan?

This will be Nolan's first big bomb.

Screencap this post.

>My hometown of Leigh is actually in the film

Looks great! Love to see a movie where britbetas get cucked and dominated by German Ubermenschen

>Celebrating a bunch of weak cowards retreating

Wow, thanks Nolan!

That Nazi didn't fly so good...

Personally I'm just excited to see the Nolan fanboys try and defend yet another of his meme-dramas

Didn't Spielberg already do a WW2 movie and two miniseries'? So why would Nolan touch a topic that's already been done

>Hans Zimmers tick tock meme
Very original. Never heard that one before

>sendvid.com/zz10chd8#d
where are black people ? Battlefield 1 told me that 25% of UK soldier were blacks. Is this movie racist ?????

sucks they were unable to get a working Bf 109E, the one in the film has a scoop under the nose and rounded wing tips, likely an ugly HA-1112