Why aren't you watching terrace house?

Why aren't you watching terrace house?

Bump

I am. Who's your favourite boy x girl and why, OP?

You can just tell those Asian women are bored to death without some BIG NON-ASIAN COCK

>nips

Tap and Barista obv

I got hooked on the serenity of it and the insight into their cultural quirks

>Minori
>Mizuki
>Arisa
Best Girls Desu

i'd like to genocide anyone who would find the slightest enjoyment from that shipping chinkery "drama"

kill yourself slope

Fat Canadians leave

>insight into their cultural quirks
That's what hooks you, you'll stick around when you realise how universal dating as a 20 something is.

I want to fuck Minori in the ass. Or am I the only one who feels this way?

>Tap
But he gets friendzoned into oblivion TWICE

I would fuck anyone in the ass

God I'm so lonely

Don't fucking spoil it goddamn!

>Best girl isn't even a housemate

You're not alone. She had a lot of quirks that reminded me of my ex she was big on anal.

So is the panel discussion thing common in Japanese television? I could honestly live without it. It would be nice to just watch them without the "le crazy random panel" or the private confessionals they do in every American reality show

Is he /ourguy/?

Get rekt, I love their banter. They also explain cultural things that would go over my head otherwise.

I'm just saying I enjoy the show almost like an aquarium. Just a quiet contemplative and passive experience. The panel is too jarring for me

Would you sperg out if she ate your meat?

Why are Japs so fucking polite to one another?

I imagine trying to ask out a cute girl on a date must be mentally agonizing, like driving through a hellish racetrack. No one wonder no one fucks there anymore.

It's better than the psychotics we deal with in the west.

So was Uchii a virgin or what?

post sole gook soles

because the best girl left

Why did the quality of the girls never go up? The first 4 were literally perfect and then we got the fucking psychotic actress, beta-cringe retard and a high schooler who has yet to grow a personality.

Jesus, at least Momochan has legs but she seems boring too.

I want to kiss her gently on the lips :3

Well?

>next season is set in Hawaii

Bump

>riajuu

??

It's refreshing to see something about Japanese 20 year olds who aren't scum of the earth recluses and nerds. Reminds you that Japan is a real place with real people.

Best boy

best scene?

wtf

bro its cool it's just what asian "people" do

damn green cats are immortal, eh?

They're called containment boards for a reason.

I fucking hate people, holy shit.

What the fuck was her problem?