thesmokinggun.com/sites/default/files/assets/djtdncgucc.pdf

Archive Link:

archive.is/8mmkf

Continue From

Bumping because shills

Trump getting BTFO
Sup Forums refuses to admit this

People were getting slid fucking reply and bump

So, what their research turned up is Trump is as normal as any person, possibly more normal...
Yet shillbot has a queue of offenses waiting to consume her...
>2+2=4 is actually hard for leftists

This is a false flag by the DNC. They just want the mainstream media to drill their basic talking points into the public.

Lol based Putin disarming the entire DNC prior to their campaign.

America + Russia bros4lyfe

What is the consensus?
Is this good?
Is this bad?
Is this going to end up being fucking irrelevant and the DNC pissed away thousand of man-hours for no real gain?

WE NEED SOME CONTEXT HERE PEOPLE

Bump

We are Trump supporters and the elections are 6 months away.

Your shitty concern trolling will not sway or demoralize us.

You are wasting your time CTR

>Trump's Ex-Wife accused him of rape

Wasn't this proven to be bullshit? I'm pretty sure it was Ivana and she said it was bullshit.

>2+2=4 is hard for leftists
Remember, they like to do the whole mental gymnastics thing
Honestly that wouldn't suprise me, it seems they could be trying to bring every media outlet up to speed on how to attack him

How much is Hillary Clinton paying you per reply?

on one hand they distributed their trump sucks file to the public. false flag from the dnc?

on the other ... getting "hacked" looks bad and weak. hopefully we see some incriminating documents soon.

why wait???

Are you sure that's not just a list of MSM headlines from the past six months?

>Trump's files are released
>It all either A) Stuff we already know and could learn with Google. B) Half-truths spun to look bad. Or C) The occasional outright lie.

UNSTUMPED

MSM headlines = Dirt

>according to the DNC

Consensus is this is lightweight stuff; could be false flag gor heavier stuff so trump gets complacent, but nobody in their right mind writes 237 goddamned pages of bait

they're cranking the shilling up to 11

panic mode

TRUMPCON 1

no sliding this time shillary

At this point, it is less like gymnastics and more like mental skydiving without a parachute.

>DNC
>In their right mind

Bumped

The DNC is still figuring out this whole "Google" thing.

It's laughable

The only things I haven't heard yet are:
>predictions on 2007 downturn were wildly off
>climate change denier
>Trump on military sexual assault

So it's good that he can get a response prepped on these. I assume they were being saved as the real "heavy-hitting" attacks, which is pretty laughable since they're so weak.

Everything else there has been done to death by now

>nobody in their right mind writes 237 goddamned pages of bait
do you know where you are?

>yfw Hillary has to go into the election with all her shocking oppo surprises being ancient, stale, and known by everybody for months

The meme war is starting to get good

holy shit the section on guns and gun control is like 6 pages.

Bump

bump

This is it? There's nothing new

yeah most of it is just talking points and shit to fill smear commercials with.

WHY ARE THERE THREADS GETTING SLID!?

too many fucking slide threads
bump

because theres nothing that interesting in the document. all of it is just clippings from news sites.

CtR is working extra hard for those pennies friendo.

This is obviously not a playbook. It's just a collection of anecdotes and snippets about trump. Zero strategy, zero non-public info.

Weak!

Was made in december as a preliminary playbook, they have files like this on Cruz etc. They will have other strategies regarding Trump now

Bottom of page 15

WALTERS: “I want to clear something up. In your book, the new book, you say, ‘The fun is in the getting, not the having.’ Does that include women? No kidding.”
TRUMP: “Interesting question. I think the hunt is always fun, whether it's deals, whether it's women, whether it's anything. I think, however, that with respect to women, there would be nothing that would make me happier than having a great marriage. An absolutely
great marriage, and that would certainly supersede the hunt.”

TL;DR Literally discrediting their own arguments

liberal desperation is so fucking sweet

they always do this when they know they are fucked, same thing happened with the cruzmissiles