San Diego fans have NO loyality

Calling out all you gutless San Diego fans why are you not supporting the LA Chargers? Where's your fucking loyality? Every other city whose team leaves still supports them. Like St. louis supported the Rams last year. I have never seen anything like this before. The entire city has turned on the Chargers and its disgusting.

>San Diego has NO fans

ftfy

the few people in San Diego who care about sports weren't born and raised in San Diego

People from England wouldn't even think about letting their team go let alone supporting them for moving but we in the us aren't supposed to feel anything about it?

I'm a life long San diegan and charger fan and I support them but I understand that people are angry

>Every other city whose team leaves still supports them
lol yeah all those Browns fans rooted for the Ravens when they moved

San Diego should invest in a mls team with all those mexicans desu

>St Louis supported the rams last year

No they didn't. Everyone hates Kroenke. There's anti-kroenke ads on tv all the time

>There's anti-kroenke ads on tv all the time
Jesus Christ
>flyover states

We don't watch MlelS. We follow the Mexican league.

>supporting a team that gave up on you and left you
some cuck shit desu

>left
San Diego and LA are literally the same thing. Same type of people, same culture, same topography.

good bait post, would read again

Not really

>type of people
LA is pretty elitist and wouldn't compare themselves with San Diegans

>same culture
LA is probably more Mexican believe it or not

>topography
LA is pretty flat. SD is spread out and has tons of hills and valleys

Why the fuck would we? San Diego is not LA.

Would Philly fans still root for the Eagles if they packed everything up and starting playing in MetLife? It's the same thing.

>Fight Forla

Who's Forla?

>American "sports" franchises

The city turned on the Chorgers because the owner forthe past few years constantly flip flopped between moving to LA or not instead of trying to keep the team in SD
Fans felt insulted by ownership and therefore stopped attending games

t. Englel

ah yes Los Angeles, San Diego's uglier older sister. there's some pretty hood parts of SD but it's nothing compared to the hideous urban sprawl of L.A. North County SD is GOAT, its like 30 miles of accessible beach that you can just street park at.

San Diego is a transplant city, you walk around downtown San Diego on a Sunday afternoon and you'll see every jersey in the NFL besides the chargers

Kroenke is legit one of the worst owners in sports and deserves the hate he gets.

He's internationally shit, which is incredible if you think of it.

>t. never been to either

this might be the worst post on Sup Forums right now

Exactly. Spanos is actually a good owner.

>relocating your sports teams
defend this, burgercunts

>defend this

what if I don't wanna