How do we end identity politics? It is cancer because whenever one group starts practicing it...

How do we end identity politics? It is cancer because whenever one group starts practicing it, everyone else has to adopt it to compete with the other groups practicing identity politics.

For example, if when black people start advancing policies that only help themselves as a group, then white people naturally have to organize to form a competing organization. If black people are pushing the interest of black people and white people are just trying to get good, fair policy, then white people will lose.

ethnic segregation

???
That is the natural end to identity politics. The country is fractured into a million competing interest groups who are segregated from one another.

> tfw emma roberts will never physically and emotionally abuse you

Build racially and ideological homogeneous societies. Make everyone so damn equal there's no point in telling them apart.

How tho?

>Make everyone so damn equal there's no point in telling them apart.
but that's the jews plan

you only want to end it when white people start doing it. segregation or it's inevitable

Exactly.

News flash: every group votes for that group's interest. The ONLY EXCEPTION seems to be white people, who are the only group who are considerate enough to put others ahead of them (see: self-flagellating white liberals and cuckservatives)

You can't just ignore reality and think that you can magically make people disregard their in-group preferences. The only reasonable way to do this is if nations are ethnically homogeneous, so at least within each state there is unity and identity politics internally don't need to be an issue. Anything else leads to eventual balkanization anyway.

cute feet

Looks like a trap

No idea, m8. The world is moving towards a globalised world government. Luckily, if brexit happens then there may be a ray of hope for Europe. The US already way too cucked for that.

Sort of. The end goal of the jews is a world government and centralised power which they can control. Small homogeneous societies would be the complete anti-thesis of that, but the end result is more or less the same, at least when looked from within.

In reality though, the world the jews would bring about is nothing more than a dystopia. When you start with the left foot of not acknowledging our differences, it's bound to bite you in the ass. Case example blacks in the US. If something is not working after the 9001 time, you'd think people would change their approach. That right there is where the jews and my post above differ: the jews would tell you "we're all equal" in my view you'd fracture the country into smaller more homogeneous portions.

>globalised world government
world government*

We cant stop it, theres too many marxists in the west. We have been completely subverted. We hope and pray the rest of whites awaken. Seems hopeless, I only see blood and war in our future.

In my personal experience identity politics comes from either push over men or women in general. Im yet to meet a respectable man who wont change his mind when shown his wrong, but so many of the smart women i meet will never budge no matter what argument is put forth, to them its not about right or wrong its about me vs you.

>tfw emma will never choke you out during sex

BEST EMMA

Banning social media is a good start

That's a big pair of feet.

Emma Roberts is so cute.

>tfw emma will never tie you up and make you prep her boyfriend jamal with your mouth

this.

black cops in black neighbourhoods = no more muh racism killing dindus

black judges in black courts = no more waycist justice system

no whites in your society = no more white privilege

muslims get sharia law

the jews want everyone to be stuffed together and fighting, not separated and united against them.

God damn it that better not be a trap.

her boyfriend is white...

Every shekelstein and goldberg would have to be removed from the media and unis. 95% of people look at these people as whites, they cant do the math that its jew causing hate against whites. Its all about skin color.

It's Emma Roberts, a qt

Identity politics is the end result of all multiculturalism. Nobody will ever bother with solutions because it will never change the votes.