Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lmMmsxWHaWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up you homophobe #blacklivesmatter

as a matter of fact i'm discussing women's sports with my penis right now

The only legitimate response.

are you a misogynist or something?

worst offender

As a sane and rational man, yes, I am a misogynyst. Why the fuck would I take women's sports seriously when the best women in any sport are light years behind the best men.

Tennis is alright

/r/nba is the worst about this, they got a WNBA.com intern who will post some random stat like it's amazing

the other day it was candace parker got a triple double, which was the 6th in WNBA history

while Westbrook averaged one for a whole season lmao

tennis and curling are arguably more entertaining than their male counterparts. That's about it though I think

no idea what this means lol

dont care

>a team was unironically named "the starzz"
this is how people stop taking your league seriously

well thanks for the (you) regardless

>/r/nba
Why don't you fuck off and stay there?

@77406177
sorry if you're not nuggies nigel i dont respond to you

You just did you cretin

sing me to sleep

Hasn't there been something like only 11 slam dunks in the entirety of the WNBA history? To put that in perspective, you get around 7 per game in the NBA.

>tfw women talking about women's sports near me

youtube.com/watch?v=lmMmsxWHaWc

yeah but in some sports they are cute and wear outfits that show off their butts so it is ok

OP is unironically gay

This is like saying you cant enjoy premier league because other european teams blow them the fuck out in euro games.

>doesn't include the reply

If you're discussing how sexy female athletes are you're not actually discussing women's sports.

It's not even close to the same. Premier League doesn't have to be the best league in the world to still be entertaining, you're still watching very good, professional, male football players. The Premier League doesn't get special treatment either, they don't get artificially propped up and shielded from facing the best teams and players up in the world, no, the best Premier League teams have to prove themselves against the best from other countries, the best teams will try to sign the best players from other clubs. The women's game is completely shielded from these realities.

If someone watches women's sports for their "performances" over their looks, something is really, really wrong with him

>doesn't include the reply either

fuck white people and fuck drumbf!