Right now,there are people on Sup Forums who oppose:

Right now,there are people on Sup Forums who oppose:
>thorough background checks for people who want to purchase guns
>stopping people on terrorist watch list to purchase guns
daily reminder that there should be no discussion with these people,firing squad is the only solution

>start to enforce terrorist watchlist
>put everyone on it
>law abiding citizens can't have guns anymore

>those book titles

do you support thorough background checks for people buying steak knives? After all people get stabbed

cunts fugly. like ops sister and mother.

1 Post
1 ID

I oppose both of these. There is absolutely no reason to stop people on terrorist lists buying guns.

do I need a background check to practice free speech?

God I hate that pepper-nosed bitch so much

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

SHALL

>we don't yet know definitively if he's actually a terrorist, or was just crazy, or a conflicted faggot (also mental illness)
>but we're pretty sure an islamic terrorist is who just shot up a club full of people
>he passed a thorough background check already

indeed there is no discussion. background checks do not work, they never will, and they should not be tolerated anymore.

SHALL

really makes you think

NOT

Who opposes that?

I'm a literal fascist. I want to arrest people and restrict rights like crazy. Feels good man.

"Croatia" - I had that on my balls once but some Tinactin cleared it up.

>stopping people on terrorist watch list to purchase guns
> striping people of their constitutional rights based on mere suspicion. That's legal right?

Anti-gun cucks are irredeemable

Nevadafag here

I went to my nearest gun store and asked them what the process was to buy a gun and they literally background check you on the spot when conducting a purchase.

Plus they had flyers everywhere specifying the state's gun laws.

I challenge any liberal to drive to a gun store and ask them for their procedure. Everyone that says it's easy to get guns are people that haven't tried themselves.

And before someone brings it up, Conceal Carry costs 80 bucks for the class, 100 for the test at the metro police department, and have a 120 day wait period for the license.

These claims of week before purchases and going on murder sprees are very unlikely especially when you hold a REAL firearm for the first time. It is impossible for a clueless inexperienced user to go on a kill spree right off the bat.