TRUMP BACK STABBER

It finally happened.

Sup Forums has finally been compromised and have accepted their own demise.

If Trump later confirms that this is his stance, it will prove he is a democrat plant.

>hurr he's doing it to stop muslim terrorists

This is the bait you fools bit, but the sad truth is that just about anybody can be on the list, especially the most dangerous threat to this nation; right-wing lone wolves, according to Obama.

They're talking about you. This whole website and the hate speech it spews is enough to land you on the list.

Look at Governor Jesse Ventura, he was on the no fly list for no fucking reason.

You bet your ass you will be on it too.

We can only wait right now, but if Trump holds this stance, we are 100% fucked.

nraila.org/articles/20160615/nra-statement-on-terror-watchlists

>"We are happy to meet with Donald Trump. The NRA's position on this issue has not changed. The NRA believes that terrorists should not be allowed to purchase or possess firearms, period. Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing."

This isn't about Muslims any more, this about everyone now.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/no-fly-list-offers-no-hope-correcting-mistakes-judge-rules-n139896
80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig
80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit
80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch
youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html
80percentarms.com/pages/faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The thing is...

You shills get paid, and as a result there are tax records.

That means YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES automatically become a matter of public record.

Don't think we'll forget about your anti-American shilling activities when the time comes to separate the wheat from the chaff....

Gues I'm a

CRUZ MISSILE
R
U
Z

M
I
S
S
I
L
E

now...
Really makes you think.

Explain how that post makes him a shill?

You faggots call anybody a shill that disagrees with Trump.

The only shills are you fags that try to silence criticism

You're wasting your time OP.

This place is a hive-mind of idiots that are desperate for a savior.

They actually believe that Voting will save them.

The Hegelian Dialectic.

that's the key word.

Finally getting SMART and TOUGH on guns.

>This is the bait you fools bit, but the sad truth is that just about anybody can be on the list
thats liberal logic. you think you cant do anything because if something is done that its a injustice. like with illegals which you probably are

you have to go back so dont worry about our gun laws

I've been spewing nonsense for the last 10 years on this site and haven't ended up on a list yet. In fact I just renewed my passport.

Yeah, I played Fallout: New Vegas too.

What's the point of you shilling here? This isn't the primaries anymore where you will recruit more #CruzMissiles. This is the general election and it's going to be Trump VS Clinton, we don't want Clinton so we'll take Trump regardless, now get the fuck out.

Looks like I'm #SillyForHilly now.

Now! Get your official MAGA footwear! Now in a variety of colours (for inconsistency's sake)! Flip and Flop with your friends while you "Make America Great Again"!

[MADE IN CHINA]

just make the gun ban list go through NRA

problem solved

>Anyone on a terror watchlist who tries to buy a gun should be thoroughly investigated by the FBI and the sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing
What's wrong with that? Even if you're on a watchlist, you can still get the gun, it just takes a longer time. It's like getting a Ferarri now.

And if it turns out to be a terrorist, we know exactly who to blame for failing to find it in the investigation.

>trump is going to meet with the NRA so they can tell him what his position should be
>they're going to tell him it's completely unacceptable to deny a firearm sale to someone who is just a suspect

>hahah hey guys look trump is flip-flopping he said he would... wait what did he say??? well i don't really know what he said or what this means but i know some of you suspect his motives, so i'm going to crow about it

nice try shillary

many keks

You fucking tard, the lists are a joke.

Countless innocent people have been put on them by """""mistake"""""

You're enabling the fucking government to abuse this shit and ban guns from people with "radical views"
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/no-fly-list-offers-no-hope-correcting-mistakes-judge-rules-n139896

>1 post by this ID
>same topic and image as I've been seeing all day on Sup Forums
Yeah, no thanks.
Anyone who posts in this thread after this is part of the problem.

>sale delayed while the investigation is ongoing

Oh what's that? You said Gas the Kikes race war now?

Well sorry fella, but you're on the terrorist watch list in an eternal open case :^)

Check again retard

just make the gun ban list go through NRA

Obvious shill is obvious.

Sorry I missed your second post by a whole two seconds. It's still the same fucking topic as ten other threads I've seen in the last two hours, with virtually the same image.

fantastic game personal fav

>meeting with the NRA to discuss why no due process is dangerous and a proper response to the libs
>absolutely no stance given in 140 characters
>liberals still can't figure out how a comma works in the 2nd Amendment

Get fucked, kike. Here's your shekel.

Why would a Trump supporter be on a terror watchlist or no fly list?

>They're talking about you. This whole website and the hate speech it spews is enough to land you on the list.

Yeah sure if Hillary is elected President. Your thinly veiled threat just made me realize the importance of voting Trump

Here, here! And we are going to be really pissed off at what you have done to our country. And don't think you are walking away with one dollar. I like the idea if cattle branding. TRAITOR flesh melts so sweetly.

Or we could not take away people's constitutionally protected rights unless they have been publicly charged, and then convicted of a crime whereby removing those rights is an appropriate punishment.

>that guy who has to quote every fucking post in a thread

This.

Everyone put "SAGE" into the options field if you really have to reply, so the thread isn't bumped

He's talking to the NRA. Hadn't even taken a stance on it yet. They're gonna tell him to fuck off

>Kike
Would a kike post instruction on building your very own untraceable AR in your home?

Hey Sup Forums allow me to show you how you can legally manufacturer an untraceable, unserialized AR-15 in your very home without any gunsmithing experience.

To create your AR you will need the following items.

>AR Jig

80percentarms.com/products/80-ar-15-easy-jig

>Tool Kit

80percentarms.com/collections/lower-jigs/products/easy-jig-tool-kit

>80% Completed AR receiver

80percentarms.com/products/80-lower-receiver-type-iii-hard-anodized-billet-ar-15

>Router

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0048EFUV8/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1464734033&sr=8-3π=SY200_QL40&keywords=router dewalt&dpPl=1&dpID=41MSATBmFfL&ref=plSrch

>Hand Drill

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0011XSEW6/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1464734122&sr=8-2π=SY200_QL40&keywords=dewalt drill cord&dpPl=1&dpID=41Qg0pUZJfL&ref=plSrch

>Lube or coolant for the drill bits

>A vise to hold the jig

After you have acquired all the pieces, watch this instructional video to help guide you in finishing your lower.

youtu.be/SiHdV5slQps

CONGRATULATIONS

You now have an untraceable firearm that's totally LEGAL*! Take pride in knowing you've manufactured a gun in your very home.

But we're not done yet, the fun has just begun. Now you can assemble your rifle however you'd like!

This is a good starter kit

palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-1-7-premium-rifle-kit.html

*ATF letter and FAQs here

80percentarms.com/pages/faq