Releasing AOTY on the last day of the year

>releasing AOTY on the last day of the year
The utter madmen

they already released a bunch of shit i couldnt listen to for more than a second

What's next in their master plan?

crashing this plane

Don't you mean crashing this FLYING MICROTONAL BANANA? :DDDDDDDD

Probably my favorite album of the 5 they put out last year desu

>AOTY
I have been listening to King Gizzard almost exclusively for the last half year or so and while I like GS quite a lot, it's nowhere near AOTY. I'd rate it a 3.5/5. Not really essential Gizz.
The Great Chain Of Being and Muddy Water are fucking amazing though.

King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard will change the musical landscape in 2018 again!

>January
psychedelic Hip-Hop EP with theremin and kazoo, only available via blockchain

>February
as T.E.T.R.A.P.L.E.X. (AKA The Eyes That Reflect All Pains Lacerating Evil Xenogenics) they secretly release a Djent album called "Soy Polype Wave Machine"

>March
new LP called "Timelogonarchy" using Pentatonic scale & only prepared instruments

>April
"Hail Novæstorm! Fire the Gamma Knives" is a full-length movie adaptation of the Nonagon Universe by Stu himself where the full band play every characters (with differents makeups).

>May
31 short songs recorded on mini-flexidiscs, put randomly in Vegemite's bottles. This compilation is called "Altered Evil Yeast".

>June
touring with the Flaming Lips results in a Triple Live album

>July
surprise free concert on a truck riding London streets

>August
re-issue of their full catalog in 432 Hz

>September
serie of weekly songs released only on music-boxes (you have to 3D-print them)

>October
Adult Swim does a sci-fi erotic cartoon mini-serie featuring KG&tLZ (imagine Barbarella meets Cthulhu meets the Archies)

>November
they star in the new Star Wars and play a new song for the Cantina scene

>December
Netflix does a Christmas TV special called "King Gizzard & The Lizzard Snowmen" featuring most of the Australian psych rock scene

fuck, this unironically sounds good, even though it's unreal

I cant believe theyre playing at this big ass venue in my city. I saw them in a small place last year, good for them but bad for my wallet

>"Hail Novæstorm! Fire the Gamma Knives" is a full-length movie adaptation of the Nonagon Universe by Stu himself where the full band play every characters (with differents makeups).
Holy shit movie of the year right there.

I hope all of this happens because this all sounds amazing.

i can only get so erect, user, please

came here to post this

>all these useless gimmicks for shit aussie meme music
ewww

fite me u bogan cunt

Excited for October desu

I love Gizz but I find their fans so tiresome

>that one cynical cunt who has to hate everything and can't just laugh for once in his miserable existence

saw them live, it was far and away the smelliest group of fans I've ever seen.

>none of this will actually happen

I hope they release exactly one album in 2018 and it's solid

King gizzard themed Sven co-op map when

Same