youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=IVXJmfd3cmg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfl_0yQgF6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never been in a relationship

I'm 26 :(

well it's never too late to try :)

Oracular Spectacular
it was online dating though

i'll never forget the day we were at the beach laying on a towel together. we had just smoked a blunt together, i had beer in a cooler and she was sipping on lemonade with vodka.

it was probably 78 degrees outside, the sun was shining and the warmth combined with the cooler air felt like a comfy blanket on a chilly morning. she always loved the sun and being in the sun.

i remember when "On the Sea" came on, after the 2nd hook when there is the breakdown with the guitar decresendo, we looked at each other in the eyes and stared. In that moment i knew we were completely in love. I almost started crying. We just kept staring and staring until we grabbed each other in a sandy hug. i gave her a kiss and we told each other we loved each other.

i will never ever forget that day.

OP here
what the fuck am i reading a light novel here? did she die or something?

And then she cheated on you right

Not an album, just this song
youtube.com/watch?v=wFlykhpRfU4

Oh Wonder (self titled). I can't listen to it now without remembering that annoying twat also likes them.

Ruined forever

There was just so many. She was really into her music and just introduced me to so much stuff i never heard before, the most recent one I can think of is pic related. Only because I got it as a gift for christmas with a bunch of other records, but this was just hard to look at for me when I saw it. I had to return it desu I can't enjoy it.

Its hard to listen to most music I know these days because it at least reminds me of her just playing it or talking about it.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=IVXJmfd3cmg

>basing someones entire personality on a music album they liked

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rfl_0yQgF6M

:(

:^(

people who need to drop a mixtape

pic extremely related

One of my favorites, but it has a completely different context now.

ITT: teenagers.

honestly never cared about shit like this my ex gfs all had random taste I was pretty sure they weren't even hearing what was really going on with the music anyways

Sometimes I'm talkative and sometimes I'm not talkative (AYUUUUUAAA)