Any one else here hate every province but their own?

Any one else here hate every province but their own?

HHA DAE LE CANADA REGIONAL CIRCLERJEK HEHEHE HUEHEUEHUEH LE I HATE EVERY BROVINCE :DDD

fuck off every day we have another special snowflake canuck making a thread about his stupid province. I don't give a shit

I like my state and the neighboring ones, fuck the rest.

I care, regional rivalries are fun.

These are the whitest and the only provinces with any semblance of culture. Quebec counts too I guess.

I fucking hate all of USA and Americans but I like Texas :u

give us our own flag and independence please

it's bait

>hey guys, what do you think of canadian rectangular prism with barely any people in it #13?

>prism

>be B.C
>catch fire

>be ontario
>your 10 year old son wants to be a girl
>you tell him thats not normal
>the government takes him away

What are the three northernmost provinces like? I've always been curious. What happens there, other than a bunch of drunk chugs?

>other than a bunch of drunk chugs
think there are a few people doing mining and logging but that's it

Cold as fuck in the winter, black flies during the summer, drunk natives, and a litre of milk costs 20 bucks.

Why is milk so expensive? And better yet, how much does the alcohol cost and how do the native cunts afford it?

>Why is milk so expensive? And better yet, how much does the alcohol cost and how do the native cunts afford it?
They have to fly it in.

A lot

They spend what little money they have on what they can get; they will even try to get drunk on mouthwash.

>Be Canadian
>Elect Trudeau into office

>be BC
>哈羅我吸吮你一個幸福的你喜歡

yorkshire till i die

>province
not town, not quarter

meh

Nova Scotia, Yukon, NWT, Alberta, Saskatchewan, New Brunswick and PEI are great. Newfoundland is also pretty cool.

Ontario and Quebec are pretty meh, I only like Ontario this much because In stuck here, maybe it's Stockholm Syndrome.

Manitobas only redeeming factor is hunting, and Nunavut is depressing. Labrador sucks.

I like all southern areas other than cornwall
Yorkshire is okay-ish as long as you aren't workingclass

Yes
>C*talonians

pic speaks for itself

Stop using proxys you autist
None spends a day in Belgium as a "holiday"
If you really are in the uk you must be in London
Come to Regent's Park let's fight