CNN to host town hall with Libertarian presidential candidates

politico.com/blogs/on-media/2016/06/cnn-to-host-town-hall-with-libertarian-candidates-224387

>CNN will host a primetime town hall with Libertarian Party presidential candidate Gary Johnson and vice presidential candidate William Weld, the cable news channel announced Wednesday.

>CNN anchor Chris Cuomo will moderate the town hall, which will air Wednesday, June 22 at 9 p.m. It will be held at CNN's headquarters in New York's Time Warner Center, with Johnson and Weld being asked questions by voters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7dQQzQ-DSU
youtube.com/watch?v=iXdrC8nhIgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Johnson and Weld aren't exactly what I'd call libertarian.

They're moreso libertarian-leaning leftists.

>All Bernie supporters go to Johnson instead of possible Trump supporters going to Johnson
>CNN plan completely backfires

Screen cap this if you don't believe me

Libertarian?
More like Centrists or moderates.

Basically, Just Fuck My Shit Ups but I Ain't Payin Yous.

I like Johnson, but i am a #trumpeteer.

Johnson would be a great president.

Trump will be balls to the wall awesomeness for 8 fucking years straight.

Chaotic neutral is always more fun than chaotic good.

They are moderate libertarians. They support keeping the government out of your bedroom, free market capitalism and FairTax(TM).
Weld also stated after his support for gun control as a gov that he regretted it.

Not saying that they are the right choice, I just want to say that I think they aren't leftists because of their free market support and constitutionalism.

I would consider them centrist or centre-right.

>CNN is going to shill these two to hopefully get them to 15% so they can get on the debate stage and "be a spoiler for Trump"

I actually want to see him get on one.

wew this is desperation

Literally who gives a shit?

I can't respect someone who governed New Mexico and moved away from the border to Utah.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7dQQzQ-DSU

Gary Johnson sounds exactly like James QUall

youtube.com/watch?v=iXdrC8nhIgo

It's Jews

Besides being hugely pro-life, I cannot support Johnson because above all else we need the Nationalist surge that Trump's generating to defend us against further Globalist schemes. Gary supports open borders and free-trade, so I can never vote for him.
Clearly CNN's intention is to transplant Trump supporters to Johnson. With that said, I still think it's awesome to give a third party this sort of platform.

The media is pimping the crap out of Johnson.

Notice third party candidates that might be likely to hurt Clinton, such as Jill Stein, go ignored by the same media.

Literally who?

But just curious, have they done this in the past or are they just trying to push a potential split of the Right?

This is the first election ever to give the LP this much attention

I'm glad we might actually get a third party in the spotlight. This election season is gonna be epic

How the fuck does he even qualify as libertarian. Half of the guy's politics are the same globalist, multiculturalism shit you see from Clinton.

I don't hear it.

Because he wants free market, lower taxes, less regulations, upholding the constitution, no surveillance, less wars, etc.

Woo, I like Gary. I preferred McAfee though, still I hope he gets in the debates, we can finally have a party that will leave us and the world the fuck alone

They practically ignored him when King Nigger was facing off against Mormon boy. This is the first EVER fucking election to give any third party this much attention, except 2000 for Nader because muh Florida or 1992-1996 for Perot.