Tfw you are a anti-social ‘other’ who likes the idea of having friends

>tfw you are a anti-social ‘other’ who likes the idea of having friends
>school semester starts and you realize how much you hate people

Music for this feel?

You must be 18 or older to post here.

Don't worry, they hate you too

colleges have semesters too dood

Just remember that you're better than everyone else and nobody understands you and you'll do just fine.

this works through high school but if you keep this up into adult hood you become a real asshole

SeeCool

Don’t care

thatsthejoke

>hates people
>is a person himself
Why haven't you killed yourself user?

I’m not a pussy

it's probably not the people you hate. For me it's more the social rules. I'm not autistic but I still struggle quite a bit with all the small talk and other stuff you're supposed to say and do. I probably come across as a nonchalant asshole a lot of the time. Wish I could express myself a bit better without being so awkward

Idk I was a barista for a few years, so shooting the shit comes pretty natural. But just the dynamics of interacting with others in lieu of their narcissism and lack of self awareness pisses me off I guess among other things

my friennd u hav to be nice to oter peopl and they nice bac?
real friennd is the bestest thyng!
com to INDIA and we can be friennd :D!

that's true. But honestly I wish i had that lack of self awareness. Makes everything easier. There's a guy in my class that I just cannot stand. He needs to have all the attention, makes the most insensitive jokes, competitive over everything with everyone, thinks he's the best at everything. It's so draining to have him in our group. He dominates everything, and others are either too careless or afraid to go against it. He really needs to be put in his fucking place. Worst of all is that he's the most shallow ugly asshole you'll ever meet. He's honestly ruining every day I see him, it's that bad. If there's one guy wh i'd wish death upon, it's him

I barely have patience for people who can speak English let alone those who can barely, thanks for the offer though, Pumasnji

My unironic condolences, user. People like this deserve to be shot. More often than not I’m running into people who are more or less just like this; I’m hoping it’s just because it’s a ‘college thing’ that people grow out of.

he practically looks like this btw, only a much uglier face. Just the guy you wanna punch the second you see him

this is why you don't have any friends tbqh
enjoy dying alone :) im serious, have fun

>this is why you don't have any friends tbqh
Pretty sure he already knows that user

people like that are fucking cancer

then don't give him any attention, it's just a circlejerk thread about him not having any friends and he wants you to validate him and make him feel good about it somehow

Don't tell me what to do faggot

How's high school, retard.

NON MUSIC RELATED FEEL-BAD THREADS BELONG IN R9K (I THINK. IM NOT A LOSER SO IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT GOES ON IN THERE)
MODS PLS DELET

Go back to facebook my dude

Its more about your edgy and immature attitude

YEAH we dont tolerate edgy immaturity here on Sup Forums!