India just elected a new president

India just elected a new president

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/20/asia/kovind-india-dalit-president/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But will they stop being DESIGNATED?

>dalit
that's the untouchable right ? disgusting t b h, it seems no place on earth is safe from the inversion of moral values and glorification of mediocrity

hmmm... its not possible that this man has overcome his unlucky status he was given at birth by hardwork... must be those jews and sjws at action

>India just elected a new president
I can't wait until you faggots change your tax laws again. You're keeping me in business
t. programmer

I'm guessing you don't know shit about Indian politics if you think this will change anything as long as Modi has power.

he's been president since 2014 and you've changed your tax 3 times since then. thanks bruv!

Hold up, what happened to modi?

He is still prime minister. PM is the head of government while Pres is head of state.

what's the difference?

Who do they dress and look Southeast Asian?

I never understood cunt's like Korea that have prime Minister and president.

The point of a prime minister is because kings have a symbolics role.

Just have a fucking president alreadyv

President is chief of armed forces and is the actual "head", its majorly a meme position but you get to live in a large mansion and get to call yourself most powerful man in the country (since the army works for you). He is the preserver of the Constitution and is authorised to punish and nuke the government when it does unconstitutional things or goes rogue.

He worked himself up from the mudhut to a gouvernor who did a good job already, thats not mediocre.

It's probably an assmad paki living gibs.

why the hell is this being discussed on this retarded image board?

buzz off whiteies.. don't discuss about my cuntry.

>implements GST
where do you work, m8?

How assmad is indiachan?

There's a literal Hindu takeover of this country adn I'm loving it.

terrorist muzzies will be blasted off for eternity S O O N.

I thought Indiachan hated dalits with a passion

Why did you have an Italian woman ruling India for 20 years

>Indiachan hated dalits
that's banter. As long as they are Hindus, no one has any problem. see r/bakchodi.

that's precisely why we need this Hindu takeover. She literally used to smuggle ancient artifacts out of the country.

also, pls take her back Italy.

>Why did you have an Italian woman ruling India for 20 years
Mistook her for a more swarthy Indian

>nuke the government when it does unconstitutional things or goes rogue
so why has the government not been nuked despite ignoring the court's statement of not making Aadhaar card mandatory? the government basically asked the court to fuck off. what is the president doing about this

also, what's the south asian general again? I forgot its name

>President
More like
>Poo resident

pay two people money and only have 1 actually do work.

>>Poo resident
he's our first citizen, so first poo resident.

this. President is simply the figurehead something like a King in Westminister style democracy.

/sag/

thanks pal

youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

kek