youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Just sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's NOT Japanese,
it's NOT made by someone who legitimately supports Trump,
and most of all,
it's NOT aesthetically-pleasing because it's 100% INAUTHENTIC.

not a jap.

What has that autistic pro-Trump Japanese lady been up to lately?

checked

donno, just shared because it's funny.

Aesthetic

>$0.03 has been deposited into your account

DONALDO
TRUAMPU

A FUCKING LEAF
WAIT A MINUTE WERE IS YOUR
FUCKING LEAF KEKNADA?

>This was supposed to be a negative ad.

DONT GIVE A SHIT
IM VOTING 20 TIMES FOR HIM NOW

guess 2 nukes were 3 too many

トランプ2016!!!

hope you are prepared to pay damages and punitive compensations

>trump will never kamehameha Mexico from space
I'm officially Hilary Artillery

heres without the watermark

Fucking kek

I don't want to know what that kanji translates to, do I

the kanji just means "banzai" I think.

* * * 100% INAUTHENTIC * * * This fake-Japanese video is made by WESTERN LIBERALS who do not support Trump. The Japanese katakana displays phonetic versions of rude words, like "cunt" at 0:46. Not to mention swastikas, war, etc. THIS VIDEO IS ANTI-TRUMP GARBAGE.

Our enemies are blessing us with free exploitable memery. These are truly exciting times.

@ 0:06 trump looks like all might kek

Can confirm. Can also confirm that the video says cunt like this poster saysDoesn't make it any less awesome though.

So what if it's made by some libfag.
I'm pretty sure all of those airhorn videos against Jeb were from another libcuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=nR1FRqvn-4A

Just harvest exploitable for pro trump propaganda from it.

yeah I saw that too. I'm not really getting the point though. No normie is going to catch that.

If this was made by some anti-trump liberal like people are suggesting, then I have no idea what the plan is. To the average person this just looks like "another one of those wacky japanese commercials" and could easily be mistaken for something pro-Trump. It doesn't matter what the actual Japs think, they can't vote.

what's his plan?

Does anyone have a link or know the name of that YouTube channel that does the weird cartoons for American politics? The only one I can remember is the one where trump literally blows a load over a group of people.

>Just harvest exploitable for pro trump propaganda from it.
This. Turn their propaganda against them. That has always been the standard operating procedure.
>use their words against them

Who cares? Trump is so fun that even people who hate him cant help but join in the merriment. This is why we will win - his positivism is infectious.

>No normie is going to catch that.
>Trump ends up blowing up the earth
Except for the happy looking scenes pretty obvious it's anti Trump.

So just cut out the happy parts without the Japanese words for "cunt" on them obviously

Do the Nazi one.

Digits

>Trump blows up the earth
that was the one bit that might get normies, but it's still within the realm of "weird japanese commercials" just being weird.

And do we really think that the average person has the mental capacity to take a """japanese""" video with a distinctly happy vibe to it and construe it as anything but positive? I feel like most wouldn't try to read between the lines.

fuken wut

官途 カント
is used for becoming boss, or becoming president. It's often written in kana

Kek