How bad is racism in your country?

What nationality/race are treated the worst and the best in your country?

Also is interracial marriage with foreigners frowned upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCMUFhVTeiY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What nationality/race are treated the worst in your country

Natives, hands down. Especially out here in Western Canada. If a Toronto SJW came out here their head would explode from all of the open racism toward the chugs, we ain't talking "microaggressions" here

>What nationality/race are treated the worst and the best in your country?
White people. Anti-White racism is pretty much sanctioned by the government, but say something derogatory about a black, hispanic or other minority and all hell breaks loose. Treated the best? Minorities. It truly boils down to color of their skin and how they are given things. Affirmative action, grants, special treatment via welfare, etc...

In all honesty, the most racist people you'll meet in the US are black people. Everything revolves around their race.

t. Cuban from Hialeah.

>Cuban from Hialeah
Opinion discarded.

Unironically whites are treated the worst and Jews the best.

Interracial marriage is frowned upon if a white person is involved.

Are we living in the same country? How did you guys get these warped perspectives?

Not OP
>Not posting Rubio, king of the Cubans

Nobody really likes the Turks anymore ever since the incident with the voting and us arresting their minister.

And eh, interracial relationships are tolerated, but unless you're far to the left you're always gonna get judged by your friends and family. "What if he starts beating you" "What if she wants to raise the kids Muslim" etc. Everybody's happy if it works out, there's just a lot of unease.

>Are we living in the same country?
Depends where you live in the US, mate.

How about marriage with Asians?

What kind of open racism are we talking? Also how common are face tattoos with those faggots? I find it literally impossible to respect anyone who does that regardless of race.

>Spain
>blacks and latin americans
Blacks stand out a lot so people often stare at them, or if they are female they assume its prostitutes
Latin americans carry a lot of negative stereotypes and really stand out either by amerindian looks or by the way they speak
They can integrate well if they learn to speak castillian and behave

Blacks are treated the worst. Interracial marriage is mostly pretty cool though, but it depends a bit on the races involved and where you are. If you're in the woods of Alabama, some people won't take kindly to a black/white couple. If you're in a city, anything is fine.

STFU, WHITE WOMEN BELONG TO INDIAN MEN, ONLY!

What about Argies and Uruguayans? They're white like you right? :^)

Central asian immigrants.
Yes

non-native desu
everyone that's not full native are usually ridiculed; sometimes for giggles, and sometimes it can be due to hatred for the person.

t. Chinese-Filipino

>How bad is racism in your country?
This country was built on racism, has always been racist and will always be racist. That's just the way things go when you have a mixing pot of culture. At least until wartime, that's when everyone rallies around the flag and beats the war drums together.

I would say Blacks are treated the worst by far, followed by Mexicans. All you need to do is pick up a history book to learn about the systematic racism in America. Whites have always had the most representation in government but it's not like it matters much anymore, everyone's getting the shaft whatever race you are.

>Also is interracial marriage with foreigners frowned upon?
Tough to answer. The U.S. is a big place and it varies where you go but overall, I wouldn't say interracial marriage is frowned upon. I haven't observed any societal taboos where I live, but I live in a big city and not in rural America. People may tend to gravitate towards their own race but interracial still happens and societal taboos have faded in recent times.

Don't flips love white people though?

Racism doesnt exist. Only gypsies are hated but its more of a cultural thing nowdays. Lower class=gypsy

Cant say because we dont have much of anyone, so i will say Gypsies. But people dislike muslims more we just dont have any.

yes but not with asians people may talk shit but its ok

a white guy who ran over and killed a boong boy who stole his motorbike got off of the manslaughter charge today.

abos are rioting in kalgoorlie as I write this.

flips don't hate anyone, it's just that, anyone that doesn't look like them will be the butt of any jokes that may come across

>Chinese
squinty eyes
GIVE US BACK OUR SHOALS
>whites
owl eyes
"is he going to take home an ugly girl?"
"he's a westerner, maybe we can have him pay for our food since he's so rich?"
>arab
watch out, he may explode
>black
same as racist american slurs
>indian
*pinches nose*

Kinda racist, we're kinda behind on the whole immigration thing and the first batches of nignogs came in the 90s, so the attitude stays especially when these nignogs are good for nothing slobs who'd rather cry about gibmedats and neetbux instead of going to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=vCMUFhVTeiY

White Britons are treated the best with white immigrants from the Commonwealth Realms and Ireland also held in high regard.

By far the most universally despised peoples are Irish Travellers. They have no redeeming qualities and literally have zero positive impact on the country. Some of the most PC people I've met have openly talked shit about Irish travellers.

Nope

Its hit or miss
I know an argentinian guy that sounds 100% spanish but looks kinda amerindian so sometimes people say bad things to him
On the other hand if you look european or at least south-spanish you will get no shit from anybody as long as you behave

>"is he going to take home an ugly girl?"
Kek what's up with this one?

casually racist, because gypsies

and since we are already racist against them, might as well be racist against other groups

we have no racism here
every race is fine as long as you speak decent japanese

Heard the Koreans get treated like shit.

Besides the "argentina is white" meme, here in argentina there are racial slurs like "negro de mierda" witch literally means "shitty black", but it will even be said by people of Amerindian/Sicilian (Sicilians are considered negros too, google Luis D'elía) descent. If you ask them why do they discriminate negros if they are negros themselves they say "No hablo de los negros de piel, sino los de alma" which means "I'm not talking people with negro skin, but people with a negro soul".
So i guess we are more classist than racist, but we're racist nontheless.

>talking people with negro skin

i meant talking about

How can you spot a Korean in Japan?

you know how those white guys that come here for "mail-order brides"? those women are usually very ugly.

that's a meme koreans peddle.
that might be somewhat the case in imperial japan, but then again i think there are lots of exaggerations and embellishments there as well, coming across piecemeal proofs left everywhere that show koreans did have freedom to even run a korean cafe in fucking south pacific territories for example.

>What nationality/race are treated the worst
Lithuanians

I suppose so

Dutch racism is nationality based.

Moroccans are despised. Turks are disliked since recently. East Europeans are disliked.
Black Africans are hated. Carribean, Surinamese and American blacks are accepted.
West, South Europeans, Asians and South Americans are totally fine.

So it's basically, if your nationality isn't of known criminals here (slavs, Muslims) or African then it's okay.

Lithuanians are probably viewed as slavs then

What about nationalism? Will people be proud of their last name being Van Stroopwafel and shit like that?

Litho- what? Is that near Austria?

Dutch people are fairly proud people. But nobody cares about their last name.

It's pretty close to as bad as it can get. White farmers get the worst of it but foreign blacks get lynched fairly often as well.

Wahey multiculturalism is great!

Do you see many Argentinians in the Netherlands? I mean, besides our girl Maxima. When i went to Amsterdam i was surprised to see many "Argentijns" restaurants, but a friend told me most of them aren't even owned by Argentinians (i wouldn't know, i stayed as far away of those places as possible)

No, the only South Americans I ever met (excluding Surinamese) were two Venezuelan girls.

Argentinians are very rare. Just like all other South Americans.

It's bait.

Bad enough that you can advertise for job opportunities in another language but not bad enough that we can do anything about it

How fucking long have you been on vacation already?

worst: korean or chinese
best: north european cunt possibly, because no one actually knows about them other than they're not american and they're white

So you're saying that if i show them my passport and tell them that i'm the Queen's cousin or some shit and ask them to pay me the crown tax they'll buy it. Good.

I'd say a lot of people here are very unintentionally racist, like people assuming someone is dumb because he looks Native American, or assuming he is probably a gangster because the way someone looks (our gansters tend to look as brown as Salvadorans can get). I mean, I guess at the end it's racism even if the majority of us have also Native American blood. Shit I have always refused to sit by the side of a Native American looking male at a bus seat, it's just a mechanism to avoid problems at the end, I guess.

We don't really hate any other race as in being violent to them.
In South India, there's not "best preferred" race but in North, I'd say white skin color > black skin color (yes, race doesn't matter, only skin color if he/she is not native).

Definitely, unless you live in a metropolis.

caste system in India is still a huge deal
that's the main factor why you guys will never be superpower

Not bad enough to scorn racemixing, bad enough to dislike being brown

Regățeni and especially Moldovans
I don't know, it's not really talked about, my guess is that no one really cares