Redpill me on Hillary Rodham Clinton. Why do so many people want to vote for her? Why are they "with her"

Redpill me on Hillary Rodham Clinton. Why do so many people want to vote for her? Why are they "with her".

I want the negatives, I want the positives. No trolling, shills or shit posting. Other than being establishment and a long career in politics, I have no idea why normies would want her.

Because they're currently in cemeteries.

HOURLY REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS.

SAGE ALL THREADS.

Don't be fooled!

You shills get paid, and as a result there are tax records.

That means YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES automatically become a matter of public record.

Don't think we'll forget about your anti-American shilling activities when the time comes to separate the wheat from the chaff....

>Why do so many people want to vote for her? Why are they "with her".

She's spent decades putting in place a winning political machine. She's very good at 'the game' of US politics. She has an aggressive ground team getting votes door to door, in churches, schools, senior centers, etc. etc. etc. She is well connected, well marketed, and well funded.

Most voters are low information voters. They vote for who they've heard of based on very unreliable biased information that got from commercials during reality shows or what their pastor told them, and she's very good at going after those people.

If politics were chess, Clinton wouldn't be the best human player, she'd be that computer that has nearly solved the game.

The success of Sanders and Trump against her shows just how desperate Americans are for a change, to get away from politics as a game.

A lot of Americans look back on the Bill Clinton years with fondness and nostalgia. The 90's were a pretty good time for America, relatively speaking. That's just one reason.

She is
>good
>honest
>works hard
>woman
>progressive
>smart
>not racist, not sexist, not homophobic

I'm not a shill. This isn't a shill thread.

I don't get how Clinton is even an option at this point. I think it's a joke that she's even being talked about.

Just shitposting before bed. Learned from the ausies

Kill yourself, my man.

saged

Go kill Russians, perkele

0.25 shekels have been deposited to your account. Please see your supervisor ASAP, there is one reddit thread where you are urgently needed

OURLY REMINDER - DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLARY SHILLS.

SAGE ALL THREADS.

Don't be fooled!

You shills get paid, and as a result there are tax records.

That means YOUR NAMES AND ADDRESSES automatically become a matter of public record.

Don't think we'll forget about your anti-American shilling activities when the time comes to separate the wheat from the chaff....

She's not Trump.

Should I concert to usd? Will shekel tank? I guess we will never know.

She is a woman and she is not an old white dude like Bernie and the other guy.

If you go on twitter, all her supporters just pretend she is a goddess, ignoring all her dirt and trash talk Bernie Sanders.

Donald is lying to us, but isn't actively aware of it.

Hillary is lying to us, but is actively aware of it.

Most of her voters, I think, are going to be idiots who buy the "Trump's racis because NBC said so" meme. She's also got a strong coalition of politically unaware tools who vote Democrat every single election without even looking who the candidate is because either their dad told them to or because their dad told them NOT to and they want to be edgy.

No, the shekel is growing strong. Keep in shekels. Short euro and pound though. Expect the yuan to crash in the next 6 months pretty badly.

Wait I thought chinks are turbo Jews so I spent the last year hating them. How will I ever recover

The jews are the turbo jews. The chinks cant come close to our power level. They literally play the stock market like they are gambling and invest their money in chineese overprised real estate while the population of china is shrinking. Kudos to the efforts of recolonising Afrika but their economy has so many bubbles that its just a matter of when.

Damn, I guess they are
>chink on the brink
now