You know remember that this is a terrible album

You know remember that this is a terrible album

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
youtu.be/JjX8Hj7BJfI
youtube.com/watch?v=NNYY2kQzyvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop shitposting, mofo. art angels is a masterpiece. your opinion is trash.

Literally discount Crystal Castles.

2015 must have been a shit year for music

Christgau liking it is one hell of a point t against it.

is this opinion even funny any more?
i think it is borderline sad. almost to the point where you may as well be on the same level of a kpop poster - no one talks about the music, just the fact that she is a girl and you are in love with pixels on a screen.

you've been doing it for so long, so at this point do you even know what you're defending anymore? how can one pop artist mean this much to anyone?

literally discount opinion

what's your endgame?

Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe your opinion is trash?

world domination

but you're not even grimes. you're a fat virgin who lives with your parents and posts on Sup Forums all day

i did. after a long analysis i realized how right i am.

>dat projecting
enough about yourself. sad portrait of yours.

you can deny it all you want, but somewhere deep below that heavily reinforced wall of repression and cognitive dissonance that protects your psyche, i struck a nerve.

as for myself, i have a good job, a casual lady friend, my own flat, and i'm completely financially independent from my family.

Pretty sure most popular critics enjoyed it. Melon even gave it a 7

definitely AOTY 2k15. Shame it had to open with the weakest tracks (California can be annoying sometimes and Scream is especially bad, failed out of place experiement)

if this album was released by a man it would have been forgotten instantly and meant nothing.

just because she is ugly and achievable to american fatties, it is worshipped.

Grimes is my Queen and I wish to serve her!

everyone knows that you are fucked up

No!

i never forgot

She must've sold her soul 'cause she is NOT talented enough to get this amount of attention.

I want to cuddle with Grimes beside a cozy fireplace

>as for myself, i have a good job, a casual lady friend, my own flat, and i'm completely financially independent from my family.
yeah sure. meanwhile, you're living in a basement, neet. without a casual lady friend.

I never forgot how terrible it was

stupid sexist opinion.
>just because she is ugly and achievable to american fatties, it is worshipped.
i can't think of a more retarded argument than yours.

why, just because it is true and you can't disprove it, you are resorting to obscenities and flailing your arms wildly in disbelief?

>just because it is true
that's the problem: it's not true at all.

yes it is

>women are gross cause /r9k/ and Sup Forums told me so
strong argument, now go back

Claire boucher

nice name tbch. it sounds like a french name.

Bump

youtu.be/JjX8Hj7BJfI

such beauty

I couldn't relate to Visions when i lived in an abusive household. Her depression isn't real at all

I'm a happy little fairy and people will respect me

>Her depression isn't real at all
how could you even know that? did you live inside her mind? it's disgusting how you attempted to disparage her own self admitted depression.

>tfw when I'm actually listening to this album right now
small world

And why are you joking about it?

good argument. bet you're top of your class.

This is possibly the single most reddit post on this board. I can only hope it's bait.

I don't think she came here to see how ugly people think she is. She got an insecurity tattoo for fun. She went under the knife for fun. Her partner supports it

Look how we support her

how is it so far?

thoughts on ambrosia?
youtube.com/watch?v=NNYY2kQzyvk

I like belly of the beat that title is pretty dumb though

wow dude that’s pretty good for a 17 year old!

and everyone knows that *I* am fucked up

It reminds me of sincere and valued thoughts

Thoughts?

>In any event she was clearly on to something, and her audience let her know. Eight months later comes Art Angels, and in broad strokes it sounds like the direction that was previously advertised. It’s impossible to say what was saved from the unreleased record (I confess suspicion that an album this rich, musical, and detail-exact took merely a year, no matter how long those sessions were), but suffice to say if you weren’t listening before (but of course you were) then now you should start. This record is less a sequel to Visions than it is to Rumours (1977), Thriller (1982), or even (I’ll say it) Pet fucking Sounds (196-fucking-6)—the kind of all-killer, no-filler, capital “S” statement that doubles as a high-water mark for songs, ideas, and excellent production choices.