Sup Forums News - Makeout in Orlando edition

June 15th, 2:00pm - Orlando, FL, 2 blocks from the shooting.

>Milo Yiannopoulos and Gavin McInnes visited Orlando, FL today to speak about Islam and other expected topics, with a strong police presence in the background.

>Arriving at the designated area of the speaking, we were informed that the guys were running late, however it was speculated that they purposely were late so that security could canvas the scene before their arrival. Looking around the crowd in the 95 degree, humid Florida summer, many neckbearded, Sup Forums like subjects were giggling about some shit or whatever and sweating profusely; many hung to the tiny bit of shade in the area. First impression of the crowd was that several people were there as confused onlookers, wondering why people had congregated. Others seemed to be there to quietly speak to the themselves, or whoever looked as puny as them, saying stuff like "h-homophobic, s-sexist, fe-fe-feel the bern".

>After about a 20 minute delay, a glorious faggot and some leaf exited a white SUV with a monster of a security guard probably named Krux. A very typical Milo and Gavin speach happened, but then at some point the thinkable occured: Milo and Gavin embraced in the most publicity stunted makeout session one could cringe at. The crowd erupted in cum, horror, even applause. A vibe that wasn't sure of itself washed over the crowd, and then Milo and Gavin were near heatstroke and needed to goto the SUV for a coccaine break. We were informed that a meet and greet would happen in about 5-10 minutes.

Speaking with Gavin, rather Gavin speaking at us, we were informed that feminism is bad. Milo seemed to oblige, as did the crowd, which was a total shock. Additionally, we spoke with many shaky kneed reporters from the local colleges who really wanted us to dislike things. Many selfies were taken with the men who couldn't simply smile at the camera.

Following the sweaty handshakes and stuttering fanboy circle jerk, the crowd dispersed.

AMA - will be posting all my pictures, including a particularly attractive trump slut, pictured here.

Any other pol fags who attended can and will post here.

Nice. Got any cringy pics of supporters?

Nearby hispanic shading himself with a poster about taking away muh guns.

I'll start slow. Here was the first fedora sighting.

Crowd pic (1 of --). QTs spotted, amongst many sweaty bros.

>this just in: 1 irrelevant closet faggot and 1 irrelevant actual faggot fly on a plane

amazing, what a time to be alive

Crowd pic #2. A guy is either doing the robot or trying to tell me to fuck off.

My dick got so hard when they kissed :3

lmao this guy is in the crowd.

>averagetrumplet.jpg

i see we finally found the source material for pic related

Count the american flags. Protip: mega qt is one of them.

IF THERE'S A VIDEO OF THE MAKING OUT? I NEED IT BECAUSE O REASONS.

So Gavin talks about what it means to be a man 90% of the time, preaches family values, is married with kids... and ends up french kissing a faggot?

Yeah... Western Males are FUCKED. Can't wait till islam takes over and i'm an ex-muslim.

Seriously???!! Fuck Gavin and fuck Milo. Go be a degenerate somewhere else

> my feet hurt
> they aren't even taking bitcoin donations
> so what if I have only 1 of 2 fedoras here
> mine's best anyways

Guy in foreground was live streaming to his facebook and rambling complete nonsense.
Police in background realllllly didn't care what was happening.

Media circus that was in the area covering the shooting. Possibly 1 camera migrated over to the event.

Asian in picture confirmed for pretty cool and also fairly good looking.

State Troopers holding down the event and being really shitty about us being on the street. Cool guys otherwise.