Hey you! post your Sup Forums husbando

hey you! post your Sup Forums husbando

man ian looks so fucking drained here.

I feel for the dude, when is he coming to canada?

moy tsoi

>MYYYYY BOYYYYYY
>WE DONT SEE EACH OTHER MUUUUUCH

i can't take take any "man" seriously with arms like that. do some damn pushups man

That's what makes him so cute...

I very rarely use the word soyboy but Will Toledo might be the most accurate representation of that phrase.

a soyboy ahahahahah

>boys who have to rely on muscle and basic bitches because they're too ugly (inside n out)

don't bully my husbando

he's cute isn't he

It's interesting, because I can't imagine he's that much smaller (Or bigger maybe) than Bowie was when he was at peak coke skinny, and nobody ever really would say that of him.

It's odd how Bowie pulled it off. Must make all the difference in the world to wear decent clothes and have a good haircut instead of, well, that.

young kevin was a qt

this

I'll bully his boipucci

He had top tier facial aesthetics, he could pull off anything

this is Dan, from Have a Nice Life
Say something depressing to him!

spbp

>being gay or a woman
disgusting

I actually find him pretty hot

>You will never live in a one bedroom apartment with no electricity in Greece with Leonard Cohen in 1971, spending you days doing drugs and going on adventures and your nights writing poetry by candlelight

Same Desu

tired boy

Leonard Cohen and Lou Reed are the two people I think of most when I think of cool ass dudes who didn't sell out and just did their own shit

>Lou Reed made an album of entirely feedback noise because fuck you and Leonard Cohen gave up his music career to become a Buddhist monk

andrew is the one for me

I look up to you dan

Im not gay but Ben Frost makes me mad at how good looking he is.

*blocks your path*