Listening to this again, it's not really that great...

Listening to this again, it's not really that great. Very repetitive and it doesn't really explore any deeper themes than "dancing" or "love". Pretty much everything people like about this album comes from the movie and not from the album itself, I think.

You do realize this is a dance album, yes?

It's a shame you don't like it.
Only "Sup Forumscore" I care for personally

I listened to this album for the longest time without even knowing about the movie, didn't even know about the music videos which were just clips from the movie. It's just a good album.

Opposite for me.
Ive never watched the movie.

It started out as enjoyable sure, but it's only in the past few months upon revisits that it's become one of my all time favorites.
It's just so beautifully constructed and nothing ever repeats for too long.
The lyrics and singing are superb all around and the production is amazing.

LAST NIGHT, I HAD A DREAM ABOUT YOU

These

it's dance music for people who don't like dance music; it's not impressive that you can stay attentive during Discovery lmao

in my dream, I wrapped my arms around you

>Pretty much everything people like about this album comes from the movie and not from the album itself, I think.
lol

not even 1% of the people who've heard this album have seen the movie. it's popular because it's a great crossover house album with insanely popular singles that are still remembered 15 years on and an especially killer opening 20 minute stretch

LMAO nobody gives a fuck about the movie, that has nothing to do with it's reputation. how old are you?

What movie?

that's why it's good retard. dance music is shit.

uh... alrighty earlet

>complaining about music using repetition
>listening to music for the lyrical content

this album has One More Time, Aerodynamic, Digital Love, Harder Better Faster Stronger, Veridis Quo, and Face to Face, plus the other tracks are decent-to-good too, and you're telling me it's not a great album? get the fuck out of here

and Something About Us, meant to include that in my list of greats

>no Voyager
gtfo

>m-muh tru club music

Voyager is good but doesn't quite qualify as a top track for me, same with Superheroes

Interstella 5555

>hates the best daft punk album

Shit taste

it's a feel good space house album

Maybe you just weren't in the right mood for it? I get that with even may faves

then you should be hearing it at a club or not at all. dance music isn't meant for headphones

It's a great album. Fun as fuck. Op needs to prove something.

>muh context policing
pure autism