/balk/ - Balkan Thread

XpoZed edition

old: today your host is XpoZed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hIvRkjOd1f8
youtube.com/watch?v=IeFgYjClKKY
google.bg/maps/@-36.3422892,-72.8436198,3a,75y,239.02h,74.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shwhDZ2FSd8jfML2E_Swixw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=DiGo1xhr10I
youtube.com/watch?v=BMnOrRf0Wug
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Bulgarian_alliance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for /brit/

Second for platen provokator on vacation.

is there any doubt that the frankish-latin civilization was the greatest civilization that ever existed in the history of mankind?

RIP frankish-latin civilization 774-1945

they look wh*te. therefore I have severe doubts about that, yes

The last night's quake caused the minaret of the old Kos mosque to fall apart

I think that's our cue, lads

Why am I the bold, criminal looking one?

Daily reminder that this is how the fine Bulgarian men must have felt facing the ottoman and greek islamic forces during BW2.

youtube.com/watch?v=hIvRkjOd1f8

fuck turkgaria mate

where are you going to pray now, Mohammad?

Kylie, give me just a chance
Let's go out and dance
We can get into the groove
I can watch you move
Later you can sing to me
Like a shining star
But I'd rather do you on the backseat of my car

The question is futile, for the answer is already there

Nothing prettier than a circumcised mosque

youtube.com/watch?v=IeFgYjClKKY

is this real?

Yes

good lad

wtf i love greece even more now ?

>i Skopljancima

this blind hatred amongst us is simply the work of tatar spies, we shall overcome it through unity

the time has come to restore the greco-serbian land border

>border
unnecessary

first comes the border then the union my hellenic brother

not if we mobilize quickly srp brat

fixed

This

Us fyromians are conflicted because we're taught greece is our nemesis and then we actually meet them and find out they're christians and civilized people.

It's the wh*te man's fault we are at odds because they considered you a part of Macedonia and not Paeonia which you actually are, had it not been for these pigskin subhumans we would've been best friends

Dont expect much love back though

7 recruits of Albanian origin in Greek army under investigation over hand gesture

>not the byzantine empire
pleb taste my man

nobody gives a shit about conscripts
the guys posted in the video are special forces

Ayyyy

Ok, Xhiannis, problem is special forces are just 2% of an army whilst conscripts over 70%

And Albanians are only a 3-4% of the Greek population

flagfag,
дoкъдe cтигнa c интepнeт пpoeктa cи?
aз cъм мнoгo pecпoнcивeн, нo нeщo нe мoгa дa
oпpaвя ypaзмepявaнeтo нa тeкcтa

Not counted all the albanians with greek passport posing with eagle and considering themselves albanians whilst serving in the greek army, like in above pics.

cant find the scene where they show their asses thats how the greeks must have felt like facing the voulgarians

Mи paзвивa ce, кoлкo мнoгo или бъpзo нe мoгa дa пpeцeня, нo тpyпa лaйкoвe.
Зa тoзи тeкcт нe знaм кaк дa ти пoмoгнa, aз изoбщo нe пocтвaм тaкивa нeщa. Щe чaкaм дoкaтo имaм 50к лaйкa нa cтpaницaтa и чaк тoгaвa...

You're only considered a Greek if you're descended from a Greek
Those people are part of a recognized minority, just because they're "citizens" (bullet sponges) that doesn't mean much

и aз тpyпaм лaйкoвe... цeли 12 oт тях
нeщo нe ми ce пoлyчaвa :(
пapи зa peклaмa oбaчe HEMAM!

am I balkan?
i am central european

>hellenic damage control
Fact is, they serve in your army, so that means they are considered greek. 2nd of all, they dont figurate in your albo 3-4% stats.
Your army will be very reliable in a war against Albania for sure

E бeз peклaми щe e мнoгo тpyднo, кoмeнтиpaй в paзни гpyпи нaпpaвo oт имeтo нa caйтa ти, инaчe нe знaм кaквo мoжe дa нaпpaвиш зa дa cтaнe пo-бъpзo.

I am Greek

bosnians are croats, therefore central european

They are too ->

>Fact is, they serve in your army, so that means they are considered greek
*Greek citizens
>2nd of all, they dont figurate in your albo 3-4% stats
t. Helsinki Report Representative in Greece
>Your army will be very reliable in a war against Albania for sure
It will be, we actually have an army

>Cyprus is Greek (meanwhile half of it is occupied by the turks and the other half is independent)
>Macedonia is Greek (meanwhile half of it is albanians and the rest is independent)
>fuck Turkey (meanwhile turks fucks them)
LMAO that's autistic as fuck

>TRI MORETA!!!!
>barely has a coast
>it's the shittiest one of the three

Gris

>we actually have an army
Yeah, made of foreigners, with this army you can wish your ass.
>Greek citizens
Arent you a Greek citizen as well?

>special forces
>manlets and obvious autists
you sure are doing it right, m8

FOR THE HOMELAND!
*makes albanian eagle*

>barely
how is it barely? do they have to be like Chile to be considered a proper coast?

i can get german citizenship tomorrow that doesnt make me a german

>He doesn't know about the Three Seas Initiative
You can keep the Turkgaean to yourself, we're expanding elsewhere

>text-align:justify;
you are doing it wrong

>Macedonia is Greek (meanwhile half of it is albanians and the rest is independent)
>he uniornically thinks Greeks refer to this Slavo-barbarian shitplace in North as Macedonia
It's your clay, you will have to live with the Shiptars though

>Yeah, made of foreigners
I'm going to need some tangible evidence of that
>Arent you a Greek citizen as well?
I am a Greek with Greek citizenship
Those guys are Albanian with Greek citizenship
Manlets can hide well, which is good in mountaineer corps (which is the case with LOK)
It's a salty lake at most
t. odne more

>shittiest one
that's romanian and ex-USSR coast, dumbo

It makes you a german citizen with full and the same rights as any other german citizen. You could enter their army and sabotage it.

>chili
>good coast
you really need to check google maps
most of their is like this
>google.bg/maps/@-36.3422892,-72.8436198,3a,75y,239.02h,74.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1shwhDZ2FSd8jfML2E_Swixw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

exactly but i still wouldnt be a german

out of "your" three coasts
Not when the army doesn't even trust you with guns

Why does it matter?
See >I need evidence

CИHE CИ ХACЛAM КO ЗAEB

youtube.com/watch?v=DiGo1xhr10I

>he uniornically thinks hurr-durr
>they unironically sing about Skopjans
Basil II might popped some bulgar eyes, but seems the bulgars popped your eardrums with their dicks as well...

Dude, what does trust you means when young greeks are leaving your country en masse, they take as soldiers whomever they can, dont be deluded in thinking the 1-2M Albanians in Greece wont be considered if necessary.

hahahahaha based

>Manlets can hide well
cool, what about the obvious autist? they can hide well in their mom's basements i guess?

>gypsies with voulgarian citizenship are voulgarians

>out of "your" three coasts
black sea one is still the best one.

those are just ethnic bulgarians

You are commenting on a current state of affairs, a very short timespan considering the whole history of the region. How it will look like in 50-100, 200 years - you can just guess. Maybe we disappear, maybe we'll have our tri moreta.

6 people in a personnel of 250,000 people
ok

>See
Yeah, I'd be more worried about the 500,000 Turks in your country that can serve in your army and get armed by their motherland fairly easily
You'd know
Most Greeks serve their 9 months before leaving the country, unless they've got guaranteed higher education and can ask for some time until they do it
Either way, if they don't want to forfeit their rights as Greek citizens, they have to serve in the army, which isn't something special really
Absolute denial
>maybe we'll have our tri moreta
You won't

They are on paper, they could serve in the army if they want to. And now imagine sending them to calm down a gypsy riot...

That was my whole point. But gypsies have no national identity such as Albanians, id be kinda worried if our army included Turks making some ccc sign on pictures.

>they
So some fucking Vulgaro-Hellens on the Northern border sang about bullshit that 95% of the country don't care about, you Balkan autists fascinate me every time
Sorry for breaking it but no one cares about you, though
Only the Turks are in our concern

I wont argue with wishful thinking, have it your way. It surely are just these 6.

>implying gypsies wouldnt kill their own people for some shekels

You've got any numbers to prove otherwise?
So far I'm seeing 6 albos, who weren't even allowed to hold guns, get harshly disciplined for their bullshit
Call it wishful thinking, but Albania is no threat and I don't have half a million Turks in my country

Worst is a Greek that sees a white Bulgarian it doesn't believe it because we've gotten used seeing gypsies as Bulgarians

Albanians wouldnt.
You know why they are all mad at them?
They are afraid. They really are. They cannot do anything against them, Serbs, Greeks, their demographics are fucked but Albos breed and infiltrate their society, and as nowadays you cannot just clean what you dont desire in your country, there is zero they can do, 0.

What numbers do I need to have when there are 1-2M Albanians in Greece and probably 300k Turks, another 300k slavs and some millions Niggers and Pakistanis. How reliable will your army be? Just turn on your brain

>shiptards
>fighting
ahahhahahahahahah

You even adopt gypsy children from here en masse, particular from the worst gypsy ghettos, they get greek citizenships and will also one day feel greek with their IQ80 and coming from a womb which has been polluted with alcohol, starvation and cigarettes during the pregnacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=BMnOrRf0Wug

Oh, you're THAT autist
Yeah, just like America is scared of Mexico
>when there are 1-2M Albanians in Greece
There aren't
>and probably 300k Turks
There aren't
>another 300k slavs
There aren't
>and some millions Niggers and Pakistanis
There aren't

Greece is 91% Greek
Unlike Bulgaria who is 84% Bulgarian

>en masse
Literally only the people who can't have children
I know because I've seen such cases, generally Greeks don't adopt children, it's very rare

Yes, 91% Greeks cause all niggers and albanians and turks are greek citizens.

The 1-2M I got from Greeks, quote 'there are more Albanians in northern Greece than Greeks'

No, they are considered minorities even with the Greek citizenship
Just as your gypsies, even though they are considered Bulgarian citizens, people can pinpoint their numbers and the fact that they consist of 9% of the population of Bulgaria (which also happens to be the highest percentage of gypsies in the world)

>there are more Albanians in northern Greece than Greeks
Which is fallacious
Literally no organization says that there's even a number close to 1mil Albanians in Greece, and even then most of them are in Athens

So, basically all of you autists flew from your shithole to live in the 'le debts maymay third wolrd country xDD' and you still have the guts to talk shit online
Literally the European equivalent of Mexico, the Balkan should function as containment zone

>Inb4 le diaspora, you have no right to speak
Erasmus

Difference is ours are returning whilst yours just started to leave.

>ours are returning
FUCKING KEK
Yeah, I bet all of the gypsies and diaspora from Slavic Balkan will return back, at least make attempts to not insult my intelligence m8
I know families in Athens (the fucking shithole this city represents) that live in third generations there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Bulgarian_alliance

>government numbers
>daily impression from reviewing CVs I receive
>made up cause a diaspora greek knows better about slavic migration than locals and government
Obviously there is not much intelligence to insult 'erasmus'