COL:Gerardo Parra plates lone run in loss Sunday
COL:Rockies acquire Lucroy for player to be named
OAK:Yonder Alonso launches walk-off home run
PIT:McCutchen blasts three homers to lead Pirates
PIT:Gerrit Cole fans eight in victory over Padres
TEX:Odor homers twice, drives in five in loss

Other urls found in this thread:

milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?gid=2017_07_27_dyarok_dphrok_1&t=g_box&sid=milb
wgntv.com/2017/07/31/steve-bartman-to-receive-2016-chicago-cubs-world-series-championship-ring/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw contending in a rebuilding year

posting for First ballot Hall of Famer and Top Five(5) Third(3rd) Baseman Mr. 3000 Adrian Beltre

I mean, okay?

kek

I'll allow it.

>pitcher nogosek
>nogo

>major league pitcher
>named Addison
Uhhh

>a bonanza
underrated word

>major league pitcher
>named (You)
Uhhh

have we dumped that bum miller on any suckers yet. also need to get rid of santana

>Yoan Moncada
>Panning out
>-.1 basedWAR is panning out

Shut up, bandwagon. Miller has had a couple of bad outings total this year and Santana is always better second half. He's been heating up, I know you only listen to le memes

Reminder that the Milwaukee Brewers chose to keep a guy hitting .111 over trading him for a top tier pitcher

>Sonny Gray
>top tier

KEK

>Sonny Gray
>not top tier

Joel ShermanVerified account @Joelsherman1 17m17 minutes ago
More
Told #Braves interest in Gray has cooled, another sign it is #Yankees or hold him for #Athletics

>Sonny Gray
>Top tier

I'm glad they did this. We need pitching prospects

>Sonny gray
>Top tier pitcher

Ken RosenthalVerified account @Ken_Rosenthal 1m1 minute ago
More
Tragic news: #DBacks’ Ketel Marte indicating on Instagram account that his mom has passed away. Deepest condolences to Marte and his family.
9 replies 63 retweets 138 likes

F

Why would the Barves go in for Gray again? They have plenty of good pitching prospects and Teheran is basically in a similar situation to Gray. He's 1 year removed from some good seasons just like Gray was last year who then picked it up this year.

>Sonny Gray
>not top tier

Marlins want to be "overwhelmed" for Dan Straily

Yankees time?

Reminder that Mike Schmidt hit .196 in 1973, and still turned out okay.
Reminder that Greg Maddux posted a 5.61 ERA in 1987, and turned out okay.

Daily reminder that the Yankees don't make trades unless they can Jew the other team involved

(((Cashman)))

>implying that isn't a good strategy

Jon HeymanVerified account @JonHeyman 2m2 minutes ago
More
yanks still favorite for gray. some pieces have been agreed to, others working on. a's want 3-4 top guys, next tier below gleyber-frazier

Britton going to the astros

dubs confirm

Joel ShermanVerified account @Joelsherman1 5m5 minutes ago
More
Gray to #Yankees can still NOT happen. Outside execs insist #Athletics will get what they want or walk away. But teams are engaged.
16 replies 55 retweets 60 likes

>Melkman is back

>1% in may
>62% in july

wew lad

WTF delete this

>fangraphs saying 62%

so thats actually 92% then

Nah, Indians

If you obtained a player's milestone ball like if you caught his first homer or caught his 1000th hit on a ground rule double down the line into the stands and your hands or whatever, what would you do with that ball?

>Have the "Shortstop of tomorrow" in the farm
>The Shortstop of today is peaking at the age when shortstops peak
It's gonna be tough to see Freddy go

Keep it safe

negotiate a deal to meet the player and let him have sex with my wife

>Some little shit got my third home run ball

Demand free tickets or maybe some autographed merch in exchange for giving the ball back

the memes are BACK

Maybe you should have thought about that before hitting your third home run

I see this guys got the right 21st century idea.

>top tier pitcher

Sawamura?

Go away weeb

I'm not old enough to have seen Schmidt or Robinson play

I’m just gonna go ahead and say that Beltre is the greatest 3B ever.

It's not even a real debate. all those other guys played at an era when a scub like Pete Rose could get 4000 hits, instead of being a bench player like he would be today

Joel ShermanVerified account @Joelsherman1 11m11 minutes ago
More
If anything, execs have told me, Donaldson trade will make Beane even more determined not to undersell Gray. #Athletics #Yankees

>Comparing a perennial MVP candidate to a pseudo-ace with a history of injuries
I doubt the Yankees will trade for Gray

I've been glued to the mlb network all this morning and now. get the fucking job done cashman

>muh moving fastball
Sawamura a shit
Shun-Chen is the patricians choice

It looks like Beane is trying to overprice Gray. I don't think Cashman takes the trade.

At least Billy seems to have learned a lesson from that shitty trade

He learned not to undersell players, but I don't think overpricing players is the best lesson to take from this either. They still want 3-4 top guys for Gray.

No. Yankees making the same mistake that cost them Quintana. "overpricing" my ass. Now he's going to win a Cy Young.

milb.com/milb/stats/stats.jsp?gid=2017_07_27_dyarok_dphrok_1&t=g_box&sid=milb

Would someone please explain to me exactly what emotional response the Phillies' farm team was trying to convey with this boxscore?

Well Gray still has 3 years of control after this season so the incentive to trade now isn't very high. Might as well see if anyone bites and then lower your standards later on, maybe in the offseason or next trade deadline.

Gray has only ever posted a WAR above 5 once in his career, and has a pretty hefty injury record given his short career. I don't think it's terrible for the Yankees to be wary of trading away prospects they could use.

name me a better player than this man

i'll wait

Craig Biggio

More kindling to throw on the Mets pitcher bonfire.

Woah you just got promoted to the major leagues as a pitcher. Good for you! Now whose the first player you throw at?

Chris Robin

That's like trying to burn post-its. One is a steroid user and another uses 5 pitches out of the pen. These are all relievers btw

>gib closer nao gotdammit

I thought you have one now

I'm sure that they're all thrilled to be going in to Mets meat grinder.

So far so good, but an elite bullpen arm would make me feel much better and might even shrink my ulcer. Brach? Britton? I'll love them as one of my own. Pretty please.

>not having an i win button

The most literal who on a literally who team.

Reggie Stocker

I go to Curt Schillings house and bonk him on the head with 98 MPH in his driveway.

Poog because it's funny when he chimps out

Bruce Hopper

Find the guy just ahead of me on the depth chart and bean him with a fastball in the clubhouse when he's not looking

#puigyourfriend

Tybp

Hi Hunter

Clayton Kuckshaw

Remember when Yasiel Puig broke in to the league and was going to be a perennial MVP candidate? I do. You now remember Aaron Judge.

You now remember when Puig was on the cover of MLB The Show

Hyun Soo Kim has walked in his first plate appearance as a Phillie

Have fun with him. At one of the O's games I went to this year I noticed he walked around the infield aimlessly for like 30 seconds both times he was left on base.

I know he was gonna be gone after this season, but its gonna suck not having a meme asian once again...

give it to the player, because i'm a grown man with my own money and no need for a keepsake

>Steve Bartman getting a WS ring

wgntv.com/2017/07/31/steve-bartman-to-receive-2016-chicago-cubs-world-series-championship-ring/

Judge b difernt tho

The cubes just don't let things die do they? We are still going to be hearing about 2016 when they celebrate the 50th anniversary of their last eries win

we can't stop the Dodgers bros

>#BlueJays have agreed to trade Francisco Liriano to #Astros, source confirms @ShiDavidi report. @MLB @MLBNetwork

ODUBEL

Bartman is a model citizen. Never cashed in on the incident and just wanted to be left alone

Him and Altherr have upper deckers this year. What is happening to this team

blame yourself for endlessly shitposting about ottomans and goats

this is all your fault

hope you're happy

Kim walks AGAIN

They will stop themselves.

F