Laughorvomit.png

laughorvomit.png

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE

I'm actually really sorry for all the shit that's happening Canada.

It's about time LGBTQI had a nation of their own.

It's 2016 after all.

They deserve it all

To be fair the fact that native canadians get away with serial murder and honour killings is pretty triggering.

pls send help

Why?
What do you deserve for 8 years of President Tractor Dronestrike?

Why are they eating spaghetti

do mudslimes eat spaghetti

are they just like you and me

Looks like fried noodles.
He enjoys food you suck on.

I really want a fucking pancake. Fuck! FUCK!

O Canada!
Our home and unethically occupied land!
True patriot love in all thy sons, daughters, and non-binary offspring command.
With glowing hearts xe see zee rise,
The True North strong, but not threateningly so, and free!
From far and wide,
O Canada, xe stand on guard for thee.
Allah keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, xe stand on guard for zee.
O Canada, xe stand on guard for zee.

>With glowing hearts xe see zee rise,
>The True North strong, but not threateningly so, and free!

fuck

Why?

They're voting no, right?

whoa, whoa, whoa, is "True patriot love" really inclusive enough for all the immigrants?

Why does this faggot like playing dress up so much? There is zero chance he is not a closet homo

and patriotism?! can you say jingoistic?!?

Are you implying immigrants can't be patriots, shitlord?!?!

Pic related. Picture of Trudeau doing something white or Christian? Non-existent

Patriot is a male noun, related to father from latin pater iirc

no the liberals hold majority of seats so they can do what they want

He was a drama teacher for a bit

Already passed.

>Picture of Trudeau doing something white or Christian? Non-existent

There's a picture of him dressed as a cowboy in this tread. He happens to be surrounded by poo in loos, but cowboys were white at one point, probably.

Be nice to Canada.
"She" is transitioning right now and hasn't worked up the courage to use the Ladies room to tinkle.

Friendly reminder that Canada is STILL on fire, the South African firefighters have put out a total of ZERO fires, and said Africans HAVE NOT been sent back.

God fucking damnit.

But we haven't fully adopted their culture so we probably shouldn't be so pushy about it.

Well, he dances like a white guy.

It's pretty laughable how this administration under what is essentially a member of modern aristocracy, who is only in his position because his dad did it too, is going full ham with the pandering.

Divide and conquer, eh?

Fuck this gay earth

>The guy in office clothes coming at the end

And yet you still send them tulips.

"You have another appointment, change into this Hawaiian shirt and hurry up. "

If Trump wins, how easy will it be to move to the States?

pls help us, Ameribros.

Laugh

And build two walls

Very easy for first world immigration. Europe, Japan Hong Kong, south korea, Australia and New Zealand and actual canadians are going to basically be able to walk in

They want their independence but only when it suits them. They tell the palefaces to gtfo and mind their own business but then start crying when natives killed by natives aren't a priority. They don't pay taxes but use our schools and hospitals. I fucking hate natives we didn't go far enough.

You don't like your tax dollars being used to give them new snowmobiles and 4-wheelers every year?

I understand that we elected this fucking moron, so in a way our nation deserves this.
But I don't think the people that disagree with him deserve it, and I don't think that the people who were too young to vote at the time and have to grow up in this liberal wasteland deserve it.
I want the people who elected him to eat the shit sandwich he's serving them and face the consequences of their decisions, but it's such a shame to see the country I was brought up in fall apart. The rest of our country shouldn't have to suffer through this because of the slight majority of liberal fuckheads that voted for him entirely because of DUDE WEED LMAO.

JUST

>I want the people who elected him to eat the shit sandwich he's serving them

It's a shit sandwich they ordered, look at his popularity.

>it's such a shame to see the country I was brought up in fall apart.

I'm from NS originally, and I've felt this way for the decade I've been here.

KEK

OUR

>Pride Minister

SHIT

UP

A righteous Leaf. Put his name on the protected role. Please be unto you, my brother. DEUS Vult!

Is trudeau like the green party in the uk or something? All his policies seem to be meme tier things sjws talk about. Was legal weed even worth it?

Whats up your ass Jap? Or are you a Traitorous Canadian who ran away to chink land.

Cowboys were mostly non-white... Mexicans and blacks.

>Pride Minister
kek that's perfect

See

We wuz cowboys an Injuns and sheeet.

>16:20

Are no Sup Forumslacks going to call it and find out how they deal with "triggered people"?

It was mostly Mexicans.. The cowboy in North America evolved from a Spanish tradition. Blacks latched on because why the fuck would whites want that shit job?

Is there a word for someone who hates his own culture/nationality while openly ebracing any foreign one?

Why. This country is a dumping ground for your liberal trash.

Trudeau.

You've now just memed this into reality.

Thanks user..

At least you're safe in glorious Nippon now.
How hard was it integrating into that?
I came here from Europe when I was 7 and I honestly just want to live in a first world nation that actually behaves like a nation, not a cesspool of lazy third-world gibmedats that apparently has 'no core identity'.
God what a fucking mong. How can people that were actually born into this country throw it away so readily? People only emigrate from other parts of the world because those other places are shit. I don't want to identify as a European-living-in-Canada for the rest of my life. I just want to be a fucking Canadian.

Social Masochist?

You faggot, I just had to explain my spontaneous outburst to my entire family

Midnight Cowboy

You really need to speak the language well and accept their way of doing thins, even if you don't like it. The way immigrants are supposed to.

Cuck

thx liberal gov't.

i am now patriotism neutral. thanks.

>You really need to speak the language well and accept their way of doing thins

>Come to Canada
>Do this
>20 years later no one needs to do this anymore and Canada no longer has a core identity
T-thanks Trudeau

I can't take it anymore
I want off this ride

It's been going on longer than that, I noticed it over a decade ago. That said, I didn't think it would change this much so fast.

WE

>quebec will keep the original version in french

top kek. they know we don't give a flying fuck about the rest of canada and specialy the anthem

>Elect a communist sympathiser
>Be surprised when he cucks up your country

What did the canucks expect?

free weed

Weed, and not Harper.
What were peoples problems with Harper?

Hung out with pedos, looked like one himself.

the cbc told me he was evil and corrupt

more

keep this up

I want the libs do to the most retarded things imaginable

I want the libs to push every fucking SJW program on us

I want students in elementary schools to take mandatory classes about BLM and the most horrifying and disgusting faggotry and cuckholdry

It's time to wake our people up

My god how is it possible for one country to be so cucked?

Dubs they won't ever leave

I regret voting for Trudeau

Are they about to sacrifice the guy in the wheelchair to Moloch ?

I made this for the thread

i want off this ride

I think time will get him first.

Canadian civil war when?

Isn't that about the Highway of Tears? That's pretty fucked up stuff.