Poland is a great country

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'état
gatesnotes.com/Development/Foreign-Aid-Keeps-Americans-Safe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow...

really jumpstarted my brain activity.

>poland
>known for being spitroasted by Nazis and Soviets and being a EU welfare reciepient
>Backs out of EU obligations
>suddenly a great nation on par with the US

poland does the opposite

The rock will fall soon, infidel.

t. Angela Merkel Al-Nusra

kraut is right. poland is only closing its borders and not doing anything else. if anything turkey is keeping all the syrians at bay and stopping islamic/isis influx into germany. germans should be thankful to us instead of being dicks desu.

Oh, come on now.
It is not as if Erdogan is doing it out of the kindness in his heart.
Europe has payed quite a bit of money to keep these people in Turkey.
I kinda want him to just let the people cross over to europe.
It would be fun to watch.

still, erdoggo is doing it unlike poland. also apparently europe was supposed to give 8 billion euros but barely gave 800 million so far lul.

i really want him to let people go to europe as well but eh, erdoggo is a coward.

USA made the rock.
It's not really holding it but tries to let it fall down.

If Poland were to do anything other than close its borders, then it would be committing an act of war against its neighbors, you moron.
Poland (and the rest of Eastern Europe) are symbolically resisting contemporary Western ideology because they know it's suicide. They can't do anything else though, because they don't have money, voting power, or even a voice.
All they can do is sit there and say ``No'' while Germany lambasts them for not tying a noose around their own necks like the rest of the EU.

You could also just stop training and arming terrorists.
That would make everything way easier.

when has the us ever done that?

What does that picture mean?
Poland and USA support islam so it won't crash down and beak apart?

You don't have to accept refugees at all. They were never any of your concern.
I can understand you being angry about the US not accepting refugees, because we (and Russia) caused the problem, but deflecting blame onto us for any other reason is completely retarded. You have no obligation to let these people into your country.

It's been Cold War policy since at least before Reagan.

>when has the us ever done that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1954_Guatemalan_coup_d'état

Are you serious?
Do I have to consider you a dumb?

The Propaganda inside if the US only tells shit for mentally disabled but you live in Brazil. Is your medua also on this turtle brain level?

wtf

explain the russia thing too

But this was done to take down the Soviet Union.

Read a book, nigger. The Cold War is the greatest historical anthology of all time.

The Middle East has always been cozy with Russia because Russian history is inextricably linked with Islam. In an effort to minimize Russian force projection, we made satellite states on every continent so that Russian bombers couldn't have the range to reach the American coast. The Middle East proved and is still proving the most difficult.

They funded the FSA which later went to Isis

And islamic terrorism wouldn't be a thing today.
And ISIS is done to take down Asad.

etc. etc.

They also could just stop to make Islamism bigger and bigger.

But they don't. Islam is nothing but a few goatfuckers without the US.

>Russian history is inextricably linked with Islam.
Is it?
I didn't know this.
I don't know much of history.

FSA? Free Syrian Army? They are one of the moderate groups fighting Assad and ISIS.

>And islamic terrorism wouldn't be a thing today.
It was Assad's father who came up with the suicide bombing for muslims.

>America and Hillbilly Europe are literally destroying western civilization
>NO! It's these muslim refugees fleeing their countries we destroyed for profit to support an out of control capitalistic system and military industrial complex
This is why white men will fucking destroy the world. They're like a toddler who thinks he's "helping" in the kitchen while squirting jelly all over the fucking floor and tipping the trash can over.

>Moderate terrorists
Lol America's lies are hilariously unbelievable. And yet the average Burger IQ is just that low.

>It was Assad's father who came up with the suicide bombing for muslims.
kek

Why is brazil such a rabid shitposter? It literally doesn't matter what board, what topic. Always shit and nothing but.

A lot jof FSA joined with ISIS

/thread

Is it fun to set the world on fire?

It was. There's this great british documentary called hypernormalization. It shows how Assad's father came up with the martyrdom for Islam idea.

?

No fucking way this is real.

I am a Greek

Yes. Don't knock it 'til you try it.

If you really think about it, only maybe three countries out of the entire planet are on ``fire'' right now. Those being Syria, Iran, and North Korea.

Iran?

Its not fun when we raid bombmaker hideout and there is your bomb making manual dating back to Afghan-Soviet war.

Iran is essentially the Middle East's final destination and a pivot point from which Russia projects its power. Everything ends there.
ISIS is almost completely pushed out of Iraq, and once Syria is done you can bet there will be a standoff not seen since the Korean war.

no Iraq?
Not Yemen?
Qatar is catching fire.

And many more.
Of course as long as you ignore 99% of happenings your child logic clearly applies.

Free dissemination of information also includes instructions on making explosives. Information is not illegal in America. I could upload a PDF instructing you how to make a bomb and not get arrested.
If it wasn't us, it would have been college chemistry textbooks. All I'm hearing is that you can't handle freedom of information.

We could include Ukraine or any of the other countries facing their own tiny little crises here and there, but the fact remains that the only three countries in this world facing an existential crisis are Syria, Iraq, and North Korea.

Iran*
Fuck these 'stans have no creativity in their naming.

You are an idiot.

Nice argument Jan.

>ISIS is in Egypt, Lybia, Mauretania, Nigeria etc.
>lot's of nonsense meme bla bla with zero knowledge

Absolutly always when I talk to a shart I feel like I'm talking to a pre schooler.

to elaborate: all civilized countries are legally obligated to take in ANYONE who asks for asylum and cannot deport them until they've been proven to be lying. Furthermore they can't deport them if the country where they would be deported to refuses to accept them.

>Egypt and all these North African shitholes
>destabilized
>unable to defend their own interests
Do you even know what an existential crisis is?
Shit dude, it's like I'm talking to a fucking robot.

You make it sound as if people are legally obligated to accept asylum seekers for any reason whatsoever.
That's retarded, and not how nations work. In the grown up world, nations have interests, and can deny you asylum for any reason. You can go ahead and live in your fantasy where there's infinite room for asylum seekers and no geopolitical consequences for accepting them.

>USA
aren't americans funding abd supporting saudis (one of the most islamist nations in the world) and also fund and train millions members of radical muslum groups all over the world (just like that did in chechnya in the 90s)?
usa does a lot for islam to spread in europe, asia and for middle east to radicalise while keeping muslims out of their own country. america is truly a cancer

His name is actually Honza.

Whats going on in Iran?

>america is truly a cancer
Get the fuck out. Your butt buddy Assad gasses his own people and you make excuses for him.
Russia is just as guilty as the US.

Sacrafice yourself by nuking their shithole.

Your a shithole anyway but this way we will remember your kind as the greatest people to ever live on gods earth.

>What's going on in Iran
Nothing yet. American presence in Iran, or even American allied presence in Iran would trigger the fuck out of Assad.

You really are an idiot.
Obligations from international treaties are a legal fact. A country that starts breaking it will get sued at international court and charged with fines if it fails to comply. That's why Italians are bringing the "castaways" in, not because they literally don't know what else to do with taxpayer money. And also reason why they don't stop those people from leaving their country.

Go get expropriated by your government, because your rights are just a meme against national interest, faggot.

You understand that they are not officially in Europe until they set foot on dry land, right?
This is how the American `wet foot, dry foot' policy regarding Cuban illegal immigrants took place.

We have decades of experience dealing with this sort of thing thanks to Cubans.

You're talking to an American about how to deal with illegal immigrants.

>You're talking to an American about how to deal with illegal immigrants.
>has over 10 million of them

Just imagine what it would be like if we didn't stop any of them :^)

We do stop many of them.
The issue if with:
1. Country of Origin is under war
2. Proving their Origin

Right now the bordercontrol resources in the med sea are highly increased. Those american organizations that smuggle the dudes are tried to be turned down. And requirements for deportations are loosened.

>they are not officially in Europe until they set foot on dry land, right?
Doesn't matter. Can't let them drown because that would be inhumane. Can't drop them off anywhere else than europe because it would be inhumane (they claim to be persecuted) and muh sovereignty (no country wants to accept them)

>You're talking to an American about how to deal with illegal immigrants.
Yeah, and you can't deal with them either, and you're in much better position because Mexico is an actual country and Cuba probably won't refuse its escapees either. How's that Wall and deportations coming along?

The key part of the `wet foot, dry foot' policy is that we can turn them away to a third country if our relationship with Cuba sours. You can negotiate to send all the illegals to another country. Offer them money or infrastructure. Literally anything other than what you're doing now. The capital you lose in sending these people away is significantly less than cleaning up the mess they will cause once they're in your home.

Inevitably, because governments are generally terrible at helping the poor, you'll have built minority segregated neighborhoods--ghettoes in your own country. (proof: American and French low income housing for the poor resulted in ghettoes, they couldn't come up with anything better because they couldn't handle the sheer numbers)

Bill Gates was talking about epidemics when he wrote this, but nothing changes when it becomes asylum seekers instead.
gatesnotes.com/Development/Foreign-Aid-Keeps-Americans-Safe

That's why most of the world secretly hates you

That worked well for a time before Obama destabilzed the Nations of North Africa because America can't stand that radical Islamists are opressed.

>You can negotiate to send all the illegals to another country. Offer them money or infrastructure.
That's literally what's being done right now, but it takes time to negotiate, ratify and put this shit into effect. And since EU is not a single country, that complicates shit further because issue of funding will need to be resolved.

USA should be a Jew trying to push the rock onto Europe

I would personally love to get out of your countries, but you'll have to raise your defense spending so that NATO can meet its goals.

I'm not familiar with the North African campaigns--all I remember is "something something Gaddafi is a dictator, muh democracy, Libya is the wall between Africa and Europe"

I honestly wish that the EU would stop trying to act as if it were a single country. Its current status is an abomination--trying to force other members to adopt policies while also at the same time admitting that they are all different countries.

This is actually true. But Turkey is a muslim country so all the alt-right guys who are creaming their pants over Poland will never admit it.

>trying to force other members to adopt policies while also at the same time admitting that they are all different countries.
you can eat your cake and have it too.

Are you retarded. There is no FSA. It's how the west refers to anyone anti Assad to make it look better for the Media. It's a bunch of groups with various goals between just toppling Assad to literally Sharia for Syria. Do you know what's the biggest anti assad faction? It's HTS a branch of Al Nursa, which controls the largest rebel city. They are infighting with other rebels, even other Sharia rebels. In the Damascus pocket of eastern ghouta the controller is literally a son of a Saudi shit, who also happenes to want Sharia. These are all facts accepted by the west, it's on wiki and most detailed sites about Syria, but none of these reach major Media outlets so normalfags like you are as blind as ever, funding Sharia in the middle East so Russia doesn't get an ally

This meme needs to end, Polish people are far from based.

I'm Greek

Yemen is literally split in three parts but your media shows nothing of it because they're being bombed by Saudi which is a loyal puppet. Plenty of African countries are in much worse states than those three countries but muh axis of evil

/no, youre turkish. Nobody would like you no matter what you did
i know that feel

Good. Fuck Russia.

Syria wasn't even that close to Russia before this war. If Assad wins, Russia will be the true victor. Iran too.

Finland,england,scotland,ireland,iceland,greenland

It's a lot worse when all of them are equally irrelevant. At least England and Finland have some relevance

What relevance does Finland have

TOP KEK

We house thousands of refugees and try to prevent them from crossing the border and even deport some of them. Meanwhile the US arms and funds them and Poland does literally nothing. You know this was made by some retard with no knowledge of the world

they have great women.

I just recognized that most Europeans that come to this side must be of higher education because the comprehend a foreign language well enough to understand and use it.

Americans on the other hand don't have this filter since they all speak english.

This must create that extreme difference in intelect between both groups.

>They are one of the moderate groups fighting Assad and ISIS.
You mean the moderate beheaders?

They cut heads in a swift blow instead of using a hacksaw.

For NEET's in here it may be. For most of the western world and half of the country itself, it isn't.

>United States of America
>His country name based on continent they live

>Germ-many
>His country is named after the fact that the germ-man people are germs and that there are many of them

The US is largely responsible for creating that Islamic rock.

Kek.

It was Britain who sucked a Saudi cock first.

They may have pulled down the zipper but the USA has been straddling that cock for decades now.