This is Serbia

This is Serbia.

Serbia is a country with about $5,000 USD per capita. This is considerably less than countries like Equatorial Guinea, an African country with an average IQ in the 70s. This is less than Botswana. This is less than Mexico, Brazil, and Colombia. This is less than Namibia, Peru, and Thailand. This is less than Libya, the Dominican Republic, and Jordan.

Do we think of them as developed? As first world? Why? Botswana is a more developed and richer country than Serbia. Do we think this just because they're geographically in Europe? Can we stop fooling ourselves by acting like countries like this are first world? I mean this in the modern colloquial sense, not the Cold War sense.

People don't consider Slovenia as first world, hwo the fuck considers Serbia then?

Would be just as believable if you said the picture was Romania

I am Transylvanian

at least that guy seems white but I cannot tell from so far away

more developed than romania probably

>We sinned and we paid the price for it. We insulted the almighty God and we were punished for it. We fouled ourselves with every wickedness, washed ourselves with blood and tears. We crushed everything that was holy to our ancestors, for which we have been crushed. We had a school without faith, a policy without honesty, an army without patriotism and a state without God's blessing. From there came the ruination of the school, the policy, the army and the state. We tried not to be ourselves for which others have coincided us with their darkness. For decades we have mocked our ancestors for pursuing the Celestial Empire, for which the leprous Earthly Empire is our loss. The way we measured God and our ancestors, is the way we have been measured.

At least they're keeping a positive attitude

People don't consider slovenia anything because they dont care about you

Haters gonna hate.

Hungaria is also poor

I know

Stop false flagging and trying to destroy our powerful bond with the serbs you goulash gargling peon, go back to hungary and cry with your next of kin about how you got cucked by everyone in history

>giving (You)'s to transylvaniabey
cmon lads

gălățean imbecil

Same shit here

developed countries just make building codes that require mobile home level quality

a hut like
is still around in places here and we're 8x richer than Serbia, it's just only on unregulated areas that you get huts like this

>muntenian gypsy rage

bros 4 life mate

mongols can't do shit to powerful poorfag partnership

yeah bros 4 life until you chimp out again

But Serbia's Prime Minister is a rainbow flag-waving lesbian.

See how tolerant and progressive they are? Now let Serbia into the EU and give them money, please.

My hometown may be poor and shitty but there's 100% less refugees and Somalis living there and women don't get raped on a regular basis for baring their ankles in public, so I'll take it

Serbia is the homosex. Juche is the way.

we need to build the white ethnostate for people like this
we can't let serbians go extinct
i am willing to die for this person to keep his superior white culture and his hut - are you too?

>diaspora

you are the worst fucking cancer on earth, balkan diaspora genocide when

You can't even afford a helium tank, Sándor
Have a charity (You) so you don't say a Serb never did anything nice for you

>mongol diaspora rage

I like how poor ass shitskins managed to turn this into a hungarophobe thread kek.
Must suck being an irrelevant shithole

>can't even afford
It's you who left your africa tier shithole to clean toilets in scandinavia m8

I had good enough credentials to leave my africa tier shithole, come here, and get hired to teach professionals in a respectable company
Meanwhile you're still there, still Hungarian, still a hapless, sad little NEET and you don't even have anything stopping you from aiming higher since you're in the EU

I dont have to leave because its very liveable here. That is the difference.
I have a more comfortable life than a seasonal worker in scandinavia.

We are so hardcore that we elected a lesbian PM with a name "Burn-a-bitch". Google it

isn't she also transgender or something?

So did I before leaving, so does everyone currently living in their mother's basement, stagnating and refusing to improve

Nah, just ugly

Kek you are clueless kiddo.
You think you live the high live by picking apple or cleaning toilets in the west. How adorable.
I bacpacked most of europe and north america kid. Remember my passport let me travel visa free almost anywhere unlike yours

don't worry, I believe you

While I was in Sweden on AIrbnb place, I tell the host that I was planning to fly to Serbia and Croatia when my 3 months of tourist visa expire.

He taught I was mad and out of my head and told me to not go there and I listen to him.

I'm still planning to visit that part of EU someday tho.

>le ebil eastern europe
Belgrade is underrated as fuck and Croatia is probably top 5 most beautiful places in Europe
way more to see than in Skyrim: Islam DLC anyway

this """Transylvanian"""" faggot is trying way too hard to mimic Ikibey, the venetian and the south brazilian

You're more likely to get killed in Stockholm or Malmö than Belgrade or Zagreb

at least our overlord ikibey is entertaining

Funny. Amids the sanctions and bombardments, Romanians would still migrate into Serbia to find work.

Ignore OP.

OP is a bozgor Hungarian trying to hide behind a Romanian flag.

His bozgor ways dictate he must start division.

Well, it's actually a really small town where everyone knows each other, such places are safer in general even if you compare them to your other towns.

What is going on in Equatorial Guinea?

Looks like he has a shitskin gypsy flag like yourself

oil
the average joe is probably just as poor as any other African

>taking advice from a random Swede
Man, Croatia has 4,5 million people and gets visited by 12 million tourists every year.

Split was really nice and your seaside is to die for. But the prices are high

Thought russians wernt allowed 4 chan

Stop stealing other peoples' symbols.

hey, how's your daily blood sucking?

We should of used nukes against them

should HAVE
You dumb burger

Székely call it Erdély, not Transylvania. This guy is a notorious shitposter who sees Transylvanian romanians as superior to wallachs and moldovans

should of

Fucc u mate do not fuck with me

>transylvanian romanians
good post
transylvaniabey btfo

I do not understand