Cardi B is the most overrated rapper rn

Cardi B is the most overrated rapper rn

Other urls found in this thread:

saycheesetv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/video_image-457334.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed. although her thing with bruno mars was actually not bad

she's a fucking hideous nikki

she's being pushed hard by the industry under the guise of this whole "yaaassss sex positive queen" nonsense

she doesn't look good desu

whats up with niggers trying to be white?

is like white people trying to be black it doesn't end up well

She's Trinidadian/Dominican

>hurr hurr dooba dobba bla yo yo a maka ma ma i

>rapping

what the fuck

>no longer has to dance; she makes money moves
>literally a professional sex object

Fuck makeup can be deceiving

brilliant take, user

Pop music is so bad that she doesn't have any competition

why do you hate nicki minaj and little Kim for this new thot

MY BIG FAT ASS GOT ALL THE BOYS SHOOK

I guess that's why she has so much makeup on her Bodak Yellow video to the point her face as a different color from the neck

"Rapper" becomes popular through an instagram scandal or something
They prove their "Star power" = friendly, magnetic personality, and can be subservient to a record label
They sign a "record deal" (a loan), and are "promoted" (repeatedly played on the radio over and over, all day long) by the label's connections through radio stations and in the media and so-on
They are IMMEDIATELY hooked up with ghostwriters who write them "#1 hits". That's normalized in the rap industry, everyone knows and nobody cares. That's why just when you think they're fading away, the biggest rappers come back with major hits every 6 months or so. The hits are formulaic and mostly the same, they could be sung by any artist, just like most hollywood movies are the same.
They're also provided with a "team" which includes "management" that generally takes around 10%, and in exchange they book the whole itinerary, help strategize a career plan, for example there's a quote that "Lil Yachty made 13 million dollars in 16 months". Please don't think these people really run their own careers.
Their life is now going on 'tour', i.e. getting paid $40,000-$100,000 for an hour of 'performing'. The record label often takes a HUGE CUT of record sales, merchandising, etc. because niggers don't understand contracts.

It is a form of modern slavery. These are house niggas, owned by the Jews at Universal/Warner Music Group, paraded around from city to city like a travelling circus act.

Actually a good example is Chief Keef who is literally owned by a Greek billionaire named Alki David. saycheesetv.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/video_image-457334.jpg

Labels sometimes even do arranged relationships/marriages. That's pretty hard to believe, but it's true. Puts a lot of shit into perspective. (The whole Kardashian thing where they seem to exclusively date/marry black men is interesting)

Believe it or not, to her fans this is admirable. Having the ability to do complex makeup techniques or being able to get others to do it for you is seen as a highly sought after skill in these circles

Great write up.
Posting pic for the lazy

That pic is just something else. Like I've always understood that despite all their image, rappers have to answer to the people who pay them. But that image really drives it home.

SHE GOT A MUSTACHE