ALL WORK IS WHAT?!

EASY WORK!

Who can stop this man?

any word on the buy rate? doubting Dana's "over million buys" claim

Leave the tapper to me

Jones x Rumble is the fight to make

I believe it did over 1 million it was trending all over the US

That's not how we spell that word around here

That was years ago and we're seeing a much better midget mouse now. Win or lose I think he'd give some good fights in bantamweight.

Ariel always starting shit, what a sneaky rat

Probably won't hear anything official until wrestling observer comes out

Made it for my friends, apologises /heem

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH

Is it true that Floyd vs. Conor tickets are selling very poorly?

>12 fights in one night

Wish they'd do 2 events of 6 instead.

preferably avoided if possible

Rashad is still fighting? Damn

Very interesting card there fella

Why are the Japanese so much better at presentation and spectacle than American promotions? Is it because of the more overt pro-wrestling influence?

Typical Greek

Bros is it weird to thing Randa is attractive

Whittakers back light training. probably going to fight in November.

I think he'd be ready to fight Bisping in that time, no reason to make Gsp vs Bisping since they're both gonna take a break

>no reason to make Gsp vs Bisping

Let Bisping get paid before he loses his title and retires. He's been a company man for a long time, he's earned it.

Can we all agree that Daniel 'JUST' Cormier was never the 205 champion? He had a meaningless belt imo.

where does he say that he might be back in November? If thats true then there is no point for Bisping/GSP to happen.

>an American and an Irishman
>people from two countries that spend all their time hating on the UK
>expecting them to be draws in the UK

It makes complete sense for it to be cheaper over here.

Is this price only for Sky subscribers or can you pay for it on Now TV or something?

Woodley cleaned out his division. What is next for Tyron 'The Casual Filter' Woodley?

Technically he was the 206.2 champ this whole time

mmajunkie.com/2017/07/mma-coach-hints-at-a-cm-punk-return-to-ufc-this-year

Move over Jon Jones, the true GOAT is coming back.

What would be the ideal height for multiple belts?

I think someone who is 6 feet could win welterweight, middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight.

Any taller and it would be too difficult to fight at welterweight, any shorter and you couldn't make heavyweight.

Where have all the DC fanboys gone? I swear the Jones/DC heem divide was pretty close before.

He is a good prospect IMO. His takedowns and top control are top notch but his stand up is a bit wooden and he isn't the most athletic guy in the division.

evening lads

WME WILL make a celebrity vs. cm punk fight. It WILL headline with a wmma co main and you WILL like it.

Casual post

What kind of submission is that?

CM Punk is gonna shock the world

Right here, user. I'm still recovering. DC got gadooshed. Feels bad. Why does God make DC suffer so much? DC is MMA Frank Grimes. It's not fair, dammit!!!

You're probably too young/casual to have seen the good old days of Openweight tournaments and such.

>CM Punk vs Joe Rogan

Would do 3 million buys for sure. No way is CM Punk fighting anyone in the roster. Last time they had to find a literally who for him to fight, and he still got BTFO.

DC "fans" are in hiding. Were already celebrating at the end of round 2.

Split decision? Need I remind you that Mickey Gull panic wrestled the moment the felt the sheer magnitude of Semen Punk's straight left?

youtube.com/watch?v=oWC6x4Qqwe4

Joe Rogan would unironcally heem CM Punk

ILL SEE YOU SON BOI!

Is Cormier justed already?

>we dont live in the universe where CM Punk gets beaten to death by Rogaine

Punished Yoel is going to be a beautiful thing to see

when will our lord return?

Do not understand people saying Jones didn't look himself and was losing against DC.

It's so bizarre. Do they legit not remember the first fight at all? It was going the same way. DC plodding forward constantly, Jones laying the groundwork to set him up for later rounds. It was an amazing performance from Jon.
I swear people who scored the first 2 for DC were too buoyed by the crowd and commentary. Jon worked him, DC landed more to the head but Jon rolled with a good load of those punches, minimising their impact.

I had Jon up 2 rounds, though I could easily see DC taking Round 2. And then Jon was dominating the 3rd.

Was that headkick the exact punishment DC needed to make an ultimate return to heem jon jones?

Is Jones KO'ing Cormier the greatest and most unexpected moment in UFC history?

I thought Jones was gonna win, but I thought it was gonna be a decision. That headkick came out of nowhere.

GADOOSH

goober just got 100 million on his pocket, why would he let some junkie like nate strangle him to death for miserable 5 millions?

>unexpected
Lol what? I'm not even meme'ing when I said I fully expected Jones to finish him this time, here's the literal proof.

>Kicks with so much power and speed you don't hear the sound until a full second after it makes contact
Is this the power of TRT?

I wish more cards had guaranteed money combos

he's the true goat

CM Punk is the perfect example of the decline in pro-wrestler standards. It used to be that you had to be legit tough to be a pro-wrestler, often with an amateur or some other shoot background. Now it's mostly just wrestling fans who become wrestlers, so they get rekt in any kind of real combat. There are a handful of legit guys who are pro-wrestlers, but it's mostly nerds LARPing being a tough guy.

Back in the day you only made someone your champ if you knew they could handle themselves in a real fight, so that if someone decided to shoot on them they could deal with it.

Punk vs Cyborg catchweight

Yes. He'll be forgotten soon enough. As far as I'm concerned, Jones took the belt from Shogun and has had it ever since.

Been watching it for along time from I can remember Couture is the shortest HW and he was 6'1

>most unexpected

No lol. Bisping heeming Rockhold or Holm heeming Honda was way more unexpected.

How does current professional wrestling training compare to mma training?

that's unironically gooby 13 seconds v aldo

I would pay big money to see this shit, not even joking

Wew laddy

rip in piss CM cuck

How was Bisping beating Rockhold, or a world class kickboxer like Holm KO'ing Ronda more unexpected than that headkick?

Cyborg -500
CM Punk +250

You've never seen Jones throw a headkick? Casual alert

Most people didn't give Bisping and Holm any chance. Jones was a favorite to beat DC.

It's really not fair that euros get to make easy money like this.

What's going on with posting that video of DC saying he won't get caught with the headkick because of his tendency.
It isn't the same shit. It's not like Jon read the lean and it was a habit of DC. It was a reaction by DC. He anticipated a low kick, which is why he puts his hands low to try and catch it, but Jon went high.
That's not a tendency, that's not akin to the Josh Barnett fight. That's Jones laying groundwork early to trick DC.

Bisping and Holly were both 10/1

Jones was -300 to win

Get outta here

Look at what you did heem. Are you proud of yourself?

Was DC's chin cracked from the Gus and Rumble fights? Remember, Everytime you get rocked, your chin gets irreversibly worse.

>land of the free
>can't freely make bets

DELET

except you can

It's garbage.

In Japan they used to teach you shoot techniques before they taught you how to work a pro-wrestling match to make sure that everyone was tough as fuck. Your first year or so of training in a Japanese pro-wrestling dojo was often just getting the shit beaten/stretched out of you by legit tough guys. If you survived that then you were worthy of being told how to do the worked stuff.

It was because of this that most of the early MMA promotions were formed by pro-wrestlers (Shooto, Pancrase, RINGS, Pride etc), because they were legit trained first. Sakuraba destroyed the Gracie family and he came from a pro-wrestling background.

Now it's all flips and in-jokes and has become a part of nerd culture. No real tough guys left.

Is Kevin Lee the most powerful lightweight?

DC's taken bigger shots than that before, I just feel like with him anticipating it being a body kick and ducking into it, the shin to the jowl just completely rattled his brain and he was basically out on his feet.

>nobody posting their boys