Cucked Egypt

Even Aztecs and Mayans have managed to keep thier language alive.

How brutal was the Arabs that they literally subjugated, destroyed the language and wiped out the identity of Egyptians?

>Arab Republic of Egypt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_peoples
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone should nuke mecca imho

>How brutal was the Arabs that they literally subjugated, destroyed the language and wiped out the identity of Egyptians?

Well, they were ruled before by persians and greeks. It's not like they had a chance considering the people that speaks amerindian languages live in isolated areas in the mountains or the jungle while egyptians can't do that.

>Aztecs and Mayans have managed to keep thier language alive.
but are they alive ?

>Even Aztecs and Mayans have managed to keep thier language alive.
How?dont they speak spanish?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_peoples

>Population estimated 7million

>dont they speak spanish?

Nigga, even in Spain there are people that struggle to speak spanish and mix up their regional language all the time.

Coptic is still spoken and it descends directly from ancient Egyptian.

lol

>Sung in church services

It's as much of a living language as Hebrew before 19th century

Really, i thought that even the most rural parts of Basque country or Catalunya, people still speak perfect Spanish.

the ancient egyptian language was dead centuries before the arabs

Coptic letters and Greek equivalents:
Α Ⲁ
Β Ⲃ
Γ Ⲅ
Δ Ⲇ
Ε Ⲉ
Ζ Ⲍ
Η Ⲏ
Θ Ⲑ
Ι Ⲓ
Κ Ⲕ
Λ Ⲗ
Μ Ⲙ
Ν Ⲛ
Ξ Ⲝ
Ο Ⲟ
Π Ⲡ
Ρ Ⲣ
Σ Ⲥ
Τ Ⲧ
Υ Ⲩ
Φ Ⲫ
Ψ Ⲯ
Ω Ⲱ

Unique Coptic Letters:

ⲊϢϤϦϨϪϬϮⳀ

They're alive, but they're slowly dying. The only native language in the Americas that sees no threat is Guaraní, even Aymara or Quechua are threatened.

and does that matters
useless languages will eventually die it's arabic turn to die now
it doesn't matter when they still have the ancient egyptian blood especially in the south of the country

And?

Script =/= Language

We have 68 official languages
Only like 5 are alive

Although having many official languages always make some under served, i think it's a good way to help at least some languages. Although i don't how are they suppose to do anything with official languages with like 10 native speaker?

>tfw you will never live in ancient egypt

Old people with low education, my grandparents, that live in the countryside, almost never have to use spanish, they switch if they need but they mix galician words

>people still speak perfect Spanish

btw, even people that has spanish as their mother language in andalusia for example use their dialect

You're not even a negro m8.

Bump

except multiple empires had essentially rewritten their national culture far before the arab migrations across north africa

Not particularly brutal. While Copts where dhimmi's and considered second class citizens Islamization wasn't a process that happened immediately after the early conquests.

Up through Ummayad period there was very little incentive to convert and non-Arabs who became Muslims where still considered essentially dhimmi's. This is because the economy of the Ummayads was HEAVILY dependent on the Jizya tax ( see The End of the Jihad State by Khalid Blakenship for more info ).

The thing is, when business is done in Arabic then people start to speak it. Simple fact is people learn a language if it increases their economic viability, hence why all you foreign fags are speaking English on this website. Chances are you wern't taught English for dank memes.

Doubtful Arabic will die as long as Islam continues to exist as a significant force.

>why did a civilization that went into heavy decline during motherfucking Bronze Age collapse had less luck saving it's language than civilizations that existed 2k years later?
Gee I dunno

Seconding this.