HAPPENING DEFCON 1

This link is currently being site wide filtered by reddit:
This is the link: guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

Check out this post:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4oaaso/holy_shitballs_there_is_a_link_that_is_getting/

and enjoy the conspiracy and popcorn.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808800/
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit, it's everywhere.

Do not let shit slide.

>re.ddit
>wordpress
I hate you so much but I'll look at it I suppose

lol

Site wide censorship is huge. Something is being covered up.

>inb4 DELET THIS

Sure that might be suspect but I never respond to my own threads. I feel dirty bumping my threads as if the topic wasn't good enough to survive on its own. It's just a bunch of social anxiety.

Bump

>SJWs run Reddit

Hurr wow this is groundbreaking. Either leave the site for good or get used to it

WTF???????????

I WANT PLEBBIT OUT OF HERE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DELETE THIS HOAX

He can't keep getting away with this

>Reddit
Who cares?

Also friendly reminder to save everything you can locally in case they take down the server. Full stuff should be released by wikileaks in the next few days, including, but not limited to, strategy papers by the dnc, some stuff from clintons email account during her time as Secretary of State and others.

The slide is real!

It`s not a slide, it`s people not bumping this (because there frankly isn`t much to talk about while reading it), so the thread gets fucked over by Sup Forumss normal speed.

I'm a mod on /r/the_donald

This link is getting flagged as spam. I approve it if I see it.

What's his name again

DELETE THIS

I still hate you OP but have a bump while I work through these documents. Have some sauce on one called HRC election plans

Yeah yeah shills keep posting the pol hates reddit memes to cover this.

>table of contents on the dnc about trump

Bump for kek. If this isn't chaos fuel, I dunno what is.

GET OUT OF HERE FAGGITOR

Why does it not work on any of the subreddits. It seems to be site wide?

who are you trying to impress by saying you hate reddit?

Dan "Hold her tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider

Great, now fuck off back there.

DAILY REMINDER THAT GUCCIFERGATE IS THE REAL SHILLARY HOAX

THERE IS NOTHING CRIMINAL ABOUT THE DOCUMENTS AND THIS WILL FORCE THE RIGHT TO SPREAD AROUND A NICELY PACKAGED APPENDIX ON "WHY TRUMP IS BAD" TO THE MASSES

DO NOT SPREAD THIS

THIS IS ALL A SHILL CAMPAIGN MADE TO LOOK LIKE A LEAK

id's change every time you make a new thread (at least it does for me) how does this make any sense?

The "leak" is cleary anti-Trump propaganda planted by the democrats. You should read it before you promote it

Reddit is currently in a tail spin it seems. To me, it seems that people are trying to take reddit down with the ship. Its just gonna keep happening and happening.

Newfag get out

This is the gayest forced meme in Sup Forums history. Every single person who has ever posted that shit should be blood eagled.

>""""""""""""""""'confidential""""""""""""""""""'
>it's just liberal whining "Trump is mean he doesn't like muslims that's not nice"

DNC PUBLICITY STUNT CONFIRMED. There's no information of any value there.

Fucking CHRIST, Dems are lame as shit. It's like watching somebody's grandpa trying to use memes on Facebook.

Did you get HIV from sucking or fucking?

That would be wintercucks.

It is somewhere at the top though

Going through the documents...whats clear is this:

Its only June and the DNC has already used up all its tactics. I was expecting to see some "bombshells" they would throw at Trump when it gets down to the wire but nope...

Theyve already used up their arsenal,

KEK

I suspect it does but is getting auto removed as spam. A mod needs to manually allow it. Whether it was added to the spam filer manually or is just detected as such can't be known.

dan "the kindergarten king" schneider

DUMPING DONOR LIST

That's fucking idiotic.

>Research on opponents is meant to go public at some point
No shit sherlock. He used that to confirm that he did indeed hack them, to give credibility to his claim that he has a list of big donors, of people who attented fundraisers, and to some documents he says he got from her time as Secretary of State

You can stop now, you damage controll won`t work reddit

Nobody is going to read through that shit except slimy journalists and shills. It's a pretty damn long document. All Trump has to do is play his cards right.

based leaf!

kill yourself

Prove you're a mod faggot.

Either way, make sure you fucking fight this shit.

>Trump's ex-wife accused him of rape
I'm pretty sure they don't want to play the rape card

Columbia pipeline group. Which was recently bought by the keystone pipeline xl. It's weird that a group which Hillary Clinton says she opposes is donating to her, oh wait I forgot she's a liar

Last one.

>space threats

uh guys

Rods of god type weapons?

Dan "he's doing it because he can" Schneider.

ty based leaf, don't let the shills trying to derail the thread discourage anybody

REDDIT GET OUT
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
YOU'RE ALL FUCKING RETARDED, REDDIT'S BEEN CENSORED FOR FUCKING EVER
THIS ISN'T NEW
FUCKING REDDITORS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

np brother.

bump

This happened with "The Zoe Post" too

The shill playbook

>space threats

D-Delete this too!

question is now that we know some of the people funding shillary what do

(((rothschild)))

Leave and never come back.

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17808800/

>Centipedes mobilize!

I physically cringed, fuck you.

go back

I'm calling bullshit man, I saw the DNC leak on the front page out your sub and a few minutes later it was gone replaced by that lame ass r/news mods bullshit

Who are these "Honorable" people?

judges

if you call this propaganda then I call him Mr. President

What was that shills keep spouting about being a republican funded lie again?

Dan "catch me if you can" Schneider

If that was true then they wouldn't have included their donors in the document. They don't want people to find out about George Soros, most normies don't even know who he is.

They mean satellites not aliens. We're going to send a car by with some officers who want to talk to you. Please stay inside.

You can't bump your own threads on Sup Forums.

That is not me you wretch

Holy fucking shit

>Steven Spielberg
>Berg
>1$ million

/pol was right about joos all along

Daily reminder that reddit is raiding the shit out of Sup Forums and /r9k/.

Dan "the Sphincter Slitherer" Schneider

Delete your account.

2016 GOP presidential candidates

HRC election plans

NATIONAL SECURITY TRANSITION PLANNING

2.19.16 Friends of HRC List_HFA16 Giving History

4.16 Commitment Sheet_040416 Update

7.1.15 Commitment Sheet

All these documents need to be downloaded

The commitment sheet is deep.

guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/

polo boy schneider

>guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/15/dnc/
The internet has made politics such a dirty affair.

bump

Can't you get arrested for posting that, Germany?

E. Space Threats

Space Security
• Restore U.S. leadership on space issues by seeking a code of conduct for space-faring nations, including a worldwide ban on weapons to interfere with satellites and a ban on testing anti-satellite weapons. Initiating and stating a willingness to participate in a regime protecting access to space will help the United States return to a position of leadership in promoting global stability.
• Thoroughly assess possible threats to U.S. space assets and the best options, military and diplomatic, for countering them. This will include establishing contingency plans to ensure that U.S. forces can maintain or duplicate access to information from space assets and accelerating programs to harden U.S. satellites against attack.
• Weapons in space are a bad idea.
• A treaty that increases space security is a good idea but is likely to takea long time to negotiate.
• No disclosure of the events in DREAMLAND Aug 30 2001

What's so shocking here? I skimmed the shorter documents and they're just campaign plans.

That fuckhueg document on Trump is like standard procedure in politics. Know your enemy and all that.

Oh man, where can I access the full document?

Has someone sent this link to Trump so he can respond publicly?