The Barbary Slave Markets will re-open in your life time

>The Barbary Slave Markets will re-open in your life time

Can't wait

Another 1,000,000 wh*tes enslaved, kekeke

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people
worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/mauritania-the-last-stronghold-of-slavery/c1s21301/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

How much will a hot blonde go for

we can only hope brother

pls no

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magyarab_people

I have no idea what sort of crack our ancestors were smoking when they ended slavery. It sounds glorious. As a jew, I can only imagine the pride of owning a slave ship.

Very low price. Swedish whores will be easy to obtain and overflow the markets

>Implying that these nations will have money to purchase slaves.
>Implying that you'll even manage to recruit Slavers to get the job done.

I never understood this idea that Globalists are capable of going full police state. Business skills and Media management have nothing in common with Martial traditions. By this logic, Cleetus winds up running the NWO.

Implying Muslims won't take over Eurocuck and start the slave trade again

Sure. Right after they learn how to feed themselves with Merkel's Welfare Dollars.

Do you think anyone is going to profit from the chaos that's going to hit mankind? Nobody's going to have much of anything when SHTF. That's the second thesis of City of God. What the fuck was the point of being the Roman Emperor when your realm was a shitshow of ruin and violence?

Your twisted fantasy is going to turn into a nightmare in 2026. Notice how the MILLIONAIRES are the ones fleeing France. So much for 'having it all' when you have to pack your bags and run.

How do I buy one?

>Sure. Right after they learn how to feed themselves without Merkel's Welfare Dollars.

Do you have ~$200,000? Because realistically that would be about the price in such a scenario. Otherwise the Slavers wouldn't even bother leaving the ship.

Isn't this fantasy fun?

T. Descendant of a literal plantation Owner

Slavery in Maritania, a Union for the Mediterranean member state and yet, no ones ever heard of it.
The EU says nothing.

Yes Leaf, it will happen again

worldcrunch.com/world-affairs/mauritania-the-last-stronghold-of-slavery/c1s21301/

Why can't we just pick ONE white country, like a shitty one like South Africa or Bulgaria, and you can move there if you want slaves.

>Do you think anyone is going to profit from the chaos that's going to hit mankind?
Who did say something about profits? It about lulz. Check the url in your browser.

>Right after they learn how to feed themselves with Merkel's Welfare Dollars.
This is the point. Europe will crush and sultans of Europe 2.0 will revert to age proven trades.

Every time I hear some foolish white woman talk about the positives of the Islam I bring up all the white women who were kidnapped and enslaved during the past 1000 years.

They don't believe it and think whites are the only race who has ever owned slaves.

The only thing """proven""" is fucking money. North Africa doesn't have that.

If anything, 'Slavery' would only work in nations that have a rich upper class with money to burn. So we can expect those rich Gulf States and maybe a few Russian oligarchs (Ironic though.)

Although. Only authentic faggots want to burn down the world 'for the lulz.' I'm sure they exist, but the problem with fire is that you get burned.

For being business savy, the current world order doesn't understand how fiscally unsustainable it is. But when your burning down the world, 'for the lulz,' why even bother checking to see when the party will end?

Isis already has the trade started up in Syria, once the Muslims outnumber the europoors, Sharia Law will be enforced and many people will be enslaved.

>This is the point. Europe will crush and sultans of Europe 2.0 will revert to age proven trades.

Indeed, Europe's new leaders will bring back Europe to the old ages,

It's just called Sharia. And last time i checked, ISIS wasn't doing so hot against the Kurds and Shias.

Nevertheless, even though I suspect you of trolling, just understand that when Europe falls, it's equally likely that Muslims will be enslaved as well. After all, without political correctness, whose to stop the pol?

>After all, without political correctness, whose to stop the pol?
Wut

>Spells it out.

The only thing right now that is preventing the Far Right from rising is a highly organized collusion between Media and government. Should that collusion fall down under an Islamic Revolt, then the only thing that kept the Far Right check is gone.

Jesus Christ your stupid. Why am I wasting my time here?

tell them theyre whitewashing female struggle

Guðríður Símonardóttir was a famous slave abducted from iceland to serve as a concubine who was later bought back by the king of denmark

My best friend in high school was a direct descendant of Jefferson Davis. Beat that!

>The only thing right now that is preventing the Far Right from rising is a highly organized collusion between Media and government. Should that collusion fall down under an Islamic Revolt, then the only thing that kept the Far Right check is gone.

And you say im trolling

Kek. I can't. My maternal lineage apparently lost everything after the Civil War and became broke Mississippians. I hold no love lost though it makes an interesting story.

wut

>The only thing """proven""" is fucking money. North Africa doesn't have that.
Seems like you don't really understand how supply and demand works.

>For being business savy, the current world order doesn't understand how fiscally unsustainable it is.
Logistically delivering human to North Africa costs several thousand dollars with modern primitive technology (cars+motor boats).

>'Slavery' would only work in nations that have a rich upper class with money to burn
So all Muslim countries, they have huge income disparity.

A

As soon as fins will hit the thread they will with their Temujin ancestry.

I heard that the trade wasn't as erotic as the painters portrayed it.

What sort of slave does your $200,000 buy?
Strong prime of life with already broken spirit?