What the fuck guys...

What the fuck guys? Unless he comes out and retracks this kills my vote as anything like this would be blatantly unconstitutional.
>watchlists and the no-fly list dont' tell you you're on them so there is no way to know
>there is no appeal process
>there is no due process to begin with and you can't strip people of their rights without at least due process
>the watchlists and no-fly lists are completely arbitrary
>the watchlists and no-fly lists are often inaccurate, as we've seen infants, among other classes and ages of people, wrongfully denied the ability to fly just because their name matched up with someone who is on a no-fly list
I swear to God if he doesn't retract this is kill my vote for him. He went full retard this time and I honestly can't do it. Gun rights are among the top five issues that if a candidate has a retarded policy towards I can't do. This plus him wanting to expand the mass surveillance programs, fucking piss me off but I was willing to tolerate the latter because on everything else he seemed passable if even good (immigration, taxes, having a decent plan for bringing back jobs and manufacturing) but the fucking gun stuff effect me and my fellow Americans IMMEDIATELY. I will not tolerate let alone vote for a candidate who when it comes to essential liberty, is willing to treat it like a political token, this isn't Hearts of Iron where you can make this country a fucking prison and turn the speed up to five while playing against AI waiting for your policies to finish. This is barely any better that Hillary Cunton's policies or Gary "Open border, this isn't Mordor" Johnson. Fuck you Donald Trump, you're making me almost wish I had gone with Ted Cruz. Fuck why couldn't we have had Rand Paul? He may be a smug little autistic manlet but Goddamit if he isn't principled. Seriously, what the fuck guys?

>meeting

Jesus Christ, calm down

Reeeeeeee talking to nra to see what they think. Hold the fuck on nigga. Likely nothing will happen.

>about not allowing people on the terror watchlist, or the no fly list, to buy guns
Just picking out the fourth word doesn't mean that he wants to limit your rights unconstitutionally, he's just meeting with the NRA to figure out how to do it as subtly as possible.

>he wants trump to retract his MEETING with the nra

i don't why i keep responding to you shill faggots

Prepare your anus.

He's gonna double down on this shit.

Yeeeeeehaaaaaw!

No, fuck you. He's said this before and now he's reiterating it. I'm done
It shows that he doesn't respect the constitution faggot.
I want him to retract his stance that people on secret lists should have their rights taken away without even due process.
>shill
KYS

Also if I'm a shill, then who am I evening shilling for anyway?

Gee... really makes you think, huh?

Shill. Sage.

you want him to retract a statement he never made,are you fucking retarded?

he wants to TALK TO THE NRA ABOUT IT

are you fucking dense?

and you're shilling for hillary obviously

I'm dead serious, stop trying to defend him with memes.
>everyone I don't like is a shill
Also you shouldn't use sage like a fucking ebin upbote on your favortie leddit sub

He's come out and said this stuff before. Also him talking about it with the NRA means that he already wants it and just wants to make sure that he won't get raped by the NRA's PR statff

>and you're shilling for hillary obviously
Also, again, how am I shilling for her? I hate her far more than I do for Donald but I'm not going to fall for the
>lesser of two evils
meme

Nigga, I'm as Pro 2nd Amendment as it gets. Ccw every day, own 15 firearms. But I'm not going to lose my shit when Trump says for political reasons he's meeting with the NRA. You think the NRA will agree to this? He's using sympathy to get the fag vote. Chill your self.

The NRA already endorsed the idea of removing due process and restricting gun rights.

They did it again today.

Q: You've talked about wanting to keep the terror watch list but, under current law, individuals on the terror watch list and the no-fly list have been allowed to buy guns and explosives. Are you OK with that?

TRUMP: We have to have a watch list, but we have the laws already on the books as far as Second Amendment for guns, if people are on a watch list or people are sick, this is already covered in the legislation that we already have,

Q: But under current law people on the watch list are allowed to buy guns.

TRUMP: If somebody is on a watch list and an enemy of state and we know it's an enemy of state, I would keep them away, absolutely.

Source: ABC This Week 2015 interviews of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Nov 22, 2015

The general idea on shilling on Sup Forums in regards to Trump would be that shilling for someone in particular wouldn't help.

It's about shilling AGAINST Trump and nothing else. Sup Forums is active on the internet to correct the recort on actual misrepresented issues. And that for free. So a big victory for any anti-Trump interest group would be disableing the "mighty Anonymous internet trolls", by creating discontent with the God-Emperor.

The NRA is control opposition and has shown time and time again they don't care about gun rights, only gun sales.
>You think the NRA will agree to this?
Yes, they will.

>Also if I'm a shill, then who am I evening shilling for anyway?

Shillary, obviously.

But fucking RELAX, BRO... Trump doesn't believe in gun control. This is obviously a much-needed form of Muslim-Control and/or AfricanAmerican-Control. Pic very much related.

It is really sad to see him back down on the constitution, something that as President he would have to swear to defend. I guess I will vote Gary Johnson this time around, and hope that it becomes part of a major party's platform.

> delay purchase

I don't know about the no fly list but not selling weapons to people on terrorist watch is a good thing.

well,NRA already agrees with a terror list ban,look up their press release from today

yes,if you say you aren't going to vote for anyone you're shilling for hillary,it's common sense

and if you really aren't a shill,just remember don jr is totally pro-gun and always has been...just relax faggot

Thank you for correcting the record. Now #imwithher

Thank you f.a.m.
Jesus Christ chill. Trump isn't infallible and disagreeing with him doesn't make you a shill.

I agree. Fuck Trump.Now I'm #MentallyHill

>without due process

I knew this would be the shill tactic when I first heard the story. Trump is a problem solver, taking common sense steps to protect us and being more effective than the fucking president.

How do we fight the shill menace? I want my board back

specifically said while preserving due process

>Trump doesn't believe in gun control.
But he does, just look at the fucking tweet and his statements in the past.
KYS, Gary Johnson is even worse. They're all fucking shit.
no it's fucking not you freedom hating faggot, you can't strip away people's rights without due process
>and if you really aren't a shill,just remember don jr is totally pro-gun and always has been...just relax faggot
Being a hunter and reloading doesn't make you pro-second ammendment. Neither does having a CCW.
>hurr durr everyone I don't agree with is a shill

What's wrong user, these are reasonable ideas. He isn't sawing own guns, he is saying buy them.

>meeting with the NRA
>bad

Sage

I'm glad to know that anyone who opposes Trump is a Hillary shill. That conveniently protects me from cognitive dissonance.

It doesn't work like that, you don't just say
>preserving due process
and then do it without due process and then say
>preserving due process

I don't agree with it. I'm just saying I'm not going to lose my shit over political pandering.

>I knew this would be the shill tactic when I first heard the story. Trump is a problem solver, taking common sense steps to protect us and being more effective than the fucking president.
DUE PROCESS IS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT AND YOU CAN'T STRIP OTHER RIGHTS WITHOUT IT. HOW IS THIS DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?

No, they said due process could get you back your rights that were taken away without due process.

They endorsed the idea of taking away a citizen's 2nd Amendment rights just because the FBI decides they're suspicious.

That is tyranny.

>without due process
Due process means jack shit when the FBI thinks you have a good chance of going Allahu Snackbar. Due process is a PROCESS. Process takes time. Check-ups take time. What if a wannabe terro goes off the deep end before a judge can rule him as safe or otherwise? Holy shit, it's as if you WANT more Muslims shooting people in this country because Happeningsā„¢

>reasonable
>unconstitutional
"No"
The meeting with the NRA isn't bad, the wanting to strip away the rights of red blooded Americans without due process is

>don't vote for person because he wants to stop terrorists from getting guns (albeit in a flawed method)
>essentially a vote for a person who doesn't want anyone to be able to get guns

Just kill yourself now fag. You're nothing more than a useless shill who will never accomplish anything in your pathetic life. Your parents adopted you and you'll never be loved by anyone. Have a sage fag

>biggest 2nd amendment supporter
>against guns

Where the FUCK do you see him saying any of that?

The NRA gave a statement. Trump is going to meet with them to discuss said statement.

How the fuck do you know what's going to happen? Do you in all honesty believe Trump and the NRA would come up with a plan to restrict "terrorists" without a CLEAR DEFINITION of what that entails, if at all?

He's being a pussy. He needs to go after the mentally ill of which the most organized are muslim communities.

Is shilling really this blatantly obvious or am I just part of the Trump circlejerk?

Obviously the first one since I don't have a dog in this fight and I'm not autistic, so my question is why the fuck do people write such long paragraphs instead of just saying "pol btfo"?

>They endorsed the idea of taking away a citizen's 2nd Amendment rights just because the FBI decides they're suspicious
Why wouldn't you trust the FBI? Innocent question. We trust them over Hillary on the unprotected email business, don't we? Or do we only support them when it's in our favor? Literally libtard-tier logic.

Again, your options are someone who wants to stop terrorists via a flawed process from getting guns and someone who wants to stop everyone from getting guns via tyranny.
Why would you ever pick the second one?

right,

just like if you were arrested for something and waiting to go to court in jail

>BUT I AM NOT GUILTY YET REEEEEEEEEEE

you're really fucking retarded

go ahead and don't vote for trump,see how much your due process matter when hillary is in office,retarded fucking faggot

It's because you're a kraut and don't realize how pristine and sacred our bill of rights is along with the majority of "american" foreigners taking over our god damn country.

if youre being investigated, you lose a bunch of your rights temporarily. of course, this has the ability to be abused if the courts decide to hell with speedy trials, or if there isnt a court.

i dunno, if i wasnt jaded id say it's fine to delay gun sales for an ongoing investigation. similarly, i cant leave the state if im being openly investigated.

holy shit this leftist slide propaganda

i want everyone to look long and hard at this post. this is the quintessential falseflag. every rational gun-owner obviously doesn't want random shitskins from the middle east to be able to buy guns.

just to repeat, this is a false flag and half of the posters in this thread are paid shills.

suck my fucking WASP cock Soros

>this has the ability to be abused if the courts decide to hell with speedy trials

This is why we don't even open the door an inch. Once we do, relativists will flock to it like kike vultures.

How much money does she pay you per posts?

if any of you knee jerking screaming basement dwellers even read the NRA press release youd stop spilling your cheetos over this, they also made it clear they wanted systems in place for making sure innocent americans can get themselves off the lists, fucking retards man

and you plan on keeping that door closed by letting hillary get elected?

RIGHT,makes sense

OP is a fucking moron, glossing over the fact that the NRA HAS NO POWER TO CHANGE THE LAW. For fucks sake, drink bleach you absolute faggot.

>every rational gun-owner obviously doesn't want random shitskins from the middle east to be able to buy guns.

He's not solving the middle east shitskin problem with this. He's eternally compromising our rights in favor of muslims who have no birth right to our country and never did in the first place. This is fucked!

>I need guns to defend myself from tyrannical gov
>Tyrannical gov makes it illegal for """"Enemies of the state""""" to get guns
Who do you think the enemy of the state will be? Even if trump doesnt utilize this the next liberal president will.

Trump is a dumbass for falling for the "terror watchlist" meme

Chill out OP, Trump has literally 0% chance of winning. He even had a golden opportunity handed down to him (Orlando) and he blew it big time, while Hillary took it and turned it into a gun control high ground.

>WE AREN'T TAKING THIS TRUMP! WE AREN'T GIVING YOU AN INCH FOR OUR GUNS!
>proceeds to let Hillary take power and take a mile

Oh so because I will vote for Trump, my criticism is some sign of hypocrisy? Get your head out of your asshole.

>comes out and retracts this

no shit moron. you think one dimensionally.

The only way I'd accept this at all would be if it was specifically for NON-citizens on watchlists.

I don't give a fuck about non-citizens. The constitution only protects US Citizens.

>(albeit in a flawed method)
In an UNCONSTITUTIONAL method. I'm also not telling you to vote for someone over Trump, I'm just pissed and probably not going to vote for him, or anybody, because he's a fucking cunt almost as bad as the others

>Don't look at me
>I voted for Kodos!

Shit still sucks

When I went to bed last night, I was supporting a candidate I actually wanted to see in office.

Now I'm voting in for "not-Hillary"

What do you expect from someone who has never held a political office you little retard?

>new york liberal slowly reverts back to new york liberal
>trumpfags still defend him "h-he's just lying to win p-popular vote guys!... h-he wouldn't lei about other things....

LMAO, he can be more liberal than Hillary and you wouldn't have any other choices

no,not if you're actually voting for trump

i must be confusing you for another faggot

>He's eternally compromising our rights in favor of muslims

you shouldn't even get paid to post this, what a terrible effort. so preventing recent muslim immigrants from obtaining weapons.......

is pro-muslim? nice logic there.

>Where the FUCK do you see him saying any of that?
He wants to unconstitutionally ban people from owning guns without due process.

>would be if it was specifically for NON-citizens on watchlists.
same
we also need to start a rigorous screening program to strip all foreigners of their citizenship especially if they are from a muslim, communist, or beaner shit hole in the last 100 years.

Waaah waaah I have to wait for my toy, I want it now!

Shit eating cunt.

>Meeting with the NRA
Trump: So I was thinking we should make it so you cant buy guns if you are on the watch list or no fly list
NRA: Fuck you, no.
Trump: Yeah, thought so.

endofstory.mp3

>retract my vote

And vote for who? Clinton? Johnson?

Second amendment is read after this election.

Dems realized they just had to run two candidates

>Someone tries to pass bullshit hate speech laws
>"Who decides the speech!"
>"the jews will just make Sup Forums illegal"

Use your vote on Shillary instead, she will surely protect your gun rights.

still a better option than hillary.

there's basically nothing he can do that won't leave him still a better option than hillary.

I merely explained that shilling doesn't require a particular candidate affiliation, shilling against something is enough.

1. He's meeting with the NRA. The NRA cannot change laws.

2. He's meeting with them to discuss that idea. I would assume it's to see if it's actual proven to work or if it doesn't and if it is Constitutional.

3. Why are people assuming Trump wants to do that [barring people on the no-fly list from buying guns] when he's simply said he's meeting with the NRA? I don't see him saying he's for or against it, just meeting with the NRA about the issue.

No kidding.

Would you rather have this or have guns completely taken away?

This.

Again, how the fuck have you deduced that from a tweet that's clearly talking about a meeting to discuss X?

You're implying his intention. It's deliberately vague.

>I'm also not telling you to vote for someone over Trump
No, you're telling people not to vote for Trump which in a two party election means to vote for the other person.
A vote for Trump counters a vote from Hillary, a vote for Hillary counters a vote from Trump, not voting for Trump means Hillary gets an uncontested vote.
Why do you hate the 1st and 2nd amendments so much?

>do something criminal
>get placed on no fly zone
>waaaahhhh my wights my wights

You forfeit your rights when you decide to be a degenerate scum bag. Meanwhile law abiding citizens that just want to have a gun for protection and self defense aren't affected. Go fuck yourself.

No. It's giving them the benefit of the doubt.

>durr don't worry it's just for the muslims
>durr don't worry we won't prevent good muslims from enjoying the 2nd bill of right
>durr we'll just make it a temporary thing on them . . til we vet them . . ya that's the ticket
>durr ok just let us add t his clause to your 200+ year old document your white ancestors died horrible deaths to defend.

>gee when you put it that way we're only gonna be mean to the BAD muslims!!!! this is common sense everybody!!!

false, the due process is knowing some dude went to saudi arabia twice and is posting fucked up shit online

stop falseflagging soros shill, you're only hurting yourself

Hillary and Obama have not even attempted to TAKE anyone's gun. Kill yourself, you're too dumb to live.

Why the fuck would you be upset about this, you fucking little faggot?

Don't get involved with terrorist-esque things and you'll be fine. Otherwise, unless you're associated with that type of shit, what the fuck are you worried for?

It's mostly non-whites on the list anyway.

I agree. The 2nd is probably the most important issue to me.

>squeaky clean criminal record, 26 y/o USAF vet with security clearances
>googled the wrong things in the wrong combinations at the wrong time during my normal redpill dosing and my employer's network admin reported me to the FBI
>even after the interview which went well and I justified all of my activity including my then-recent trip to DC, I am put under suspicion of being a "sovereign citizen"
>have to go through secondary screening each time I fly (sometimes once a month) despite having precheck
>the one time I was pulled over during a routine stop after the meeting with FBI, the officer calls for 3 more squad cars and I am forced to exit the vehicle
>now, despite serving my country and being a productive member of society, I will be stripped of a god given and constitutionally protected right

thanks obama

KYS. Johnson is still worse and just as bad a Hillary

>adults making their own decisions
>Jews need to bake nazi cakes
the Libertarian Party was a mistake

Literally who?

What's the pay like for being a hill shill? Or are you doing it for free, paco?

retired military are specifically mentioned in some gun laws. you're fucked if you ever tell a doctor about anything psychological.

>false, the due process is knowing some dude went to saudi arabia twice and is posting fucked up shit online
That's not due process, that's suspicion.

>the due process is knowing some dude went to saudi arabia twice and is posting fucked up shit online
And in 2020 when Hilary bot 9000 gets into office the bar is going to be lowered to "anyone who posts on Sup Forums" and then you will be mad. This is on par with bullshit hate speech laws and you know it.