What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AyRDDOpKaLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok but what about the weak? do they just lose?

He's exactly right. Physically strong people don't need guns. Weak faggots and women need them so they don't get killed by a muslim. Gun rights protect the weak.

Doesn't matter how strong you are, a bullet is still going to kill your macho ass.

Henry is "strong" and has "brains"
Henry and his friend got mugged by a guy with a gun

guess which worked better

"My dad didn't hug me enough and though I'm in my 50s I still haven't gotten over it."

Is Rollins talking gun ownership or gun violence? He's a big supporter of the military, so I don't think he's anti-gun in general.

Cool, we need a strong government and police. We could save money by having them disarm. Does anyone actually think Rollins has anything intelligent or profound to say?

He meant Joe Cole was weak and needed a gun.

just use a knife against the horads of niggers and Orwellian government intrusions, you're a REAL MAN, aren't you?

edit: save a life, bin that knife

edit: don't cause injury to home invaders

>fewer*

Daily reminder that rollins is a faggot

He means that petite women, fragile old people, crippled men, home alone children, and just people in general who cannot fight back should just accept their fates and die in the hands (and in the hail of bullets) of whoever decides to kill them.

Some huge dude breaks into your house with plans to rape and murder your family, but you better not try to shoot him or else Mr. Henry Rollins thinks you're a pussy.

Guns are the true equalizers

Why do people want to get rid of equality ?

see

you dumb shitfucking misappropriation of oxygen

T. Pussy

I never knew Rollins was Pro-Eugenics.

>Quads of 4
Nice

It basically boils down to
>People with guns make my steroid abuse useless
>BAN GUNS SO THE WEAK WILL FEAR ME!

This.
God created man.
Samuel Colt made all men equal.

He's just jealous the good ole equalizer makes his muscles null and void.
As for brains, I reckon he talks the talkxmore than he walks.

Less welfare, more work ethic. The productive don't need handouts. Redistribution is a tool of the weak. This is true. If you disagree with me, it's ok, you're wrong.

>women, the elderly, etc deserve to be victims
So progressive.

>more brains
>HURR WHO NEED STOOPID GUN WITH STOOPID BOOLET, I WILL KILL SHOOTERS WITH MUH MUSCLES
Who is this assclown? I bet he makes amusing youtube videos where he just acts like a Hollywood tough guy stereotype for 10 minutes.

Henry Rollins is just looking for attention since his show was canceled. I remember he went out of his way to Cuck himself and say that Thomas Jefferson is a terrible person because he didn't kiss the feet of minorities. Then he went on a monologue saying that homogenous white country's should not exist because they are boring. Seriously this guy is the dedinition of a Cuck.

Please ban the leafs mods

He means that it is more fun being a bully when your soft target can't shoot you before you clobber them.

A gun allows a 100 pound person to take on a 300 pound person with a realistic chance of success.

Macho men who like beating people up for fun hate guns though. Guns make their job very dangerous.

Coming from the guy who still wants to suck danzig's cock

Sage/report slide and shill threads

Rollins comes from a place of privilege. The common person knows the necessity of the rifle.

He misses the good old days when being a biggest ape in your pack made you a god.

Just another babbling idiot.

rollins is a huge cringeworthy faggot.

Rollins is absolutely anti-gun.

>"Please pay attention to me"
>"DEAR GOD, SOMEONE PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME"

Go to sleep grandpa

youtube.com/watch?v=AyRDDOpKaLM

he means to say fuck women, the poor and the lame because he is so strong.

fuck that nigger. I've got a busted back and my only hope against someone is the equalizer on my hip.

fucking women hating piece of shit that promotes violence in his film and shit band.

>Then he went on a monologue saying that homogenous white country's should not exist because they are boring.
Wow.
He should be ashamed of himself.

>spend 30% of your life body building
>"no ones gonna fuck with me"
>alpha man fucks with beta
>beta pulls out gun
>alpha runs like a scared bitch
>30% of his life wasted

fucking meatheads need to learn it isnt medieval times anymore.

>Please buy some Black Flag records. I'm broke.

>I'm a white genXer and have always lived in a safe white suburb where the biggest threat is a cop pulling you over for speeding

>t. person who doesn't understand technology
Would you prefer spears?

He meant *unsheathes katana"

He meant if he posts only once, you are a shill that is trying to slide a thread you don't like

lol and behold you also happen to be Canadian
Go figure

Sick argument

wow he sure is living da ghetto life

hardcore even in his old age.

I'm a big Native American fan so maybe now and arrow

Spears are pretty baller, specially if you have some friends and make a formation with them.

Tell that to the 80 year old lady that lives in a questionable part of town because she can't afford to move. She should have been stronger and smarter when her house was broken into by 4 young men who wanted nothing more than to rob her of anything they could.

Remember: the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must. Might equates to right and if I can break you with my bare hands then it must be just. If you disagree with me, it's ok, but you're wrong.

Yah it was on that 10 things you did not know show. Anyway I remember him saying that to some sheboon who thought herself an expert on Thomas Jefferson. He even said I don't want Thomas Jeffersons vision of America. All the while the she on was just nodding in approval. He is such a good goy.

Hes anti-war, but very much pro supporting injured veterans.

When Rollins was 20 something his best friend was shot in the head in a home invasion in front of him, by urban youths in LA. The only reason he lived is because he ran.

Rollins is actually someone who is deeply cynical, he needs to consciously convince himself that there are good things in the world.

Basically my interpretation is that after the death of Joe Cole he made a decision to block out any prejudicial views in his mind. The alternative is that he would have probably turned into a skinhead.

Saged

Nobody cares about you handicapped fuckers. Youd probably have some panzy ass back spasm or something reaching for your piece.
>I need a gun to compensate for my weakness.
>Im a huge fucking disappointment.

Get a fucken life gunfag. Even with the guns you are a bitch.

Guns are the tools of the weak

Yeah, because everyone who owns a gun is a weakling right? Fuck off

>Guns are tools of the weak
>I'ma big manly man
>Give me something to bench!
>Whatsa matter, PUSSY?!
>Can't win a real fight?!

You know, I like that my retired aunt can have the right and the means for self-defense when she goes on motorcycle rides across the country and visit new places.

I like that a doctor, who doesn't have time to work out, can protect his children from a midnight burglar break-in.

and I also like that a well regulated militia being necessary to the security of the free state, the right of the people to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed.

>What did he mean by this?
Women should be raped by men and the crippled should be darwinized.

You sound like a fucking SJW.

that he has no understanding of what guns are for and how to use the.

sorry henry, you mean the weak shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves against the strong? just so we're clear.

he's a jew faggot. fuck that guy and his eternal posturing.

Makes sense

sounds like he wants women to be victims like they used to be before the great equalizer.

Yeah, he's right.
Let's disarm the police. How can we have cowards defending us?

fox and the grapes at its finest
>I can't have a gun in my country but they're p-probably shit anyway, right?

>and I also like that a well regulated militia being necessary to the security of the free state, the right of the people to keep and bare arms shall not be infringed.
Everything you could ever ask for.

you're probably right. and in doing so he developed the biggest case of stokholm syndrome ever seen in a public figure. from this we can only conclude that he is a bitch-ass twink and needs to fuck off and die.

say that to my fave and not online homosexual

So henry was weak???

God made some men strong and some men weak, but Mr. Colt made them equal.

> One of the unique and differentiating traits of our species that has allowed us to overcome challenges no other species could tackle and achieve dominance over our surroundings is our ability to craft and use tools
> However, doing so is somehow an admission of weakness, and in order to show strength we should cast away the force-multipying tools our intellect has crafted

I believe what he meant by that was "I can say retarded shit, and still get dumbfucks to use it unironically in image macros". It was just a prank, bro, it was all just a prank.

this guy's a COMEDIAN? that was an unbelievably annoying four minutes. you don't need to listen to him for more than ten seconds to tell he's got some serious self-esteem issues

>this guy's a COMEDIAN?
Not really, he was originally a punk rock vocalist.

last line of that made me smile

>he was originally a total faggot

fixed that for you