Tame Impala

He's rumored to be putting out a whole new album this year.

Will it be better than pic related? Will it be better than Currents or more of the same R&B shit? Which do you enjoy more: psych rock tame impala or synthwave hypnagogic pop tame impala?

>Tame Impala
You have to go back.

based Friendo

>shitting on based kevin
back to 9gag

Tame Impala is the best band on Earth right now. Deal with it.

What do they have to compete with? The 1975? Not exactly an acclompishment bud

Psych Rock TI does nothing for me, it just sounds like warmed over derivative crap. Currents however is the work of a fucking genius.

MGMT is better atm.

King Lizard wizards and the gizzard blizzard

Always been better

nah, MGMT peaked in the 00s and are shit tier now

wym? little dark age was top10 single last year, shit was fire

Are you that sad that Tame Impala can’t reach great heights as this psychedelic masterpiece?

they're both damn good atm

innerspeaker is way better than congratulations and it was produced by the same guy

I hope the new album has more of an edge like lonerism, Currents was beautiful but it was also a little underwhelming.

its kind of unlistenable. there a a lot of single material but no actual experimenting in terms of how far to push the production and sound design. i hope the next album is weidier more far out and he takes more risks even if they might not work

No

Sadly Kevin’s gone full pop. It’s a shame with all his talent it’s now wasted

Tbh I was kinda disappointed more tracks weren't like Let It Happen. I hope the new album has more electronic techniques like Let it Happen

MGMT's new song literally sounded like a Tame Impala song. They're done.

Currents is my favorite of theirs
And in my top 5 albums of all time

So I'm hyped but also a little bit nervous because my expectations are so high

Listen to more music. Doesn’t sound like Tame besides being synthpop which mgmt have made before Tame were even a thing.

that's death grips

Clean your fucking ears out. MGMT is creatively bankrupt now.

I would reserve that judgment until after the album comes out Tame fanboy

I'm not a "fanboy" of any kind. If anything I'm an MGMT fan. Their first record came out when I was in high school and they became a soundtrack to our lives. I just see what they are now, which is a crappy Tame knockoff. I'll reserve judgement until I hear the album like you said, but the single was such a dud.

No. He's going the full pop route, he probably wont be coming back to the older considering how many normies bought Currents.

>Tame knockoff
Did you even listen to the other singles? Sounds nothing like them. Even Hand it Over sounds like it comes from Congratulations.

*Alvvays is better

I just heard one single, I didn't realize there were more. Anyway I'll just wait for the whole album, I don't like listening to singles at all generally

Alright. just remember to not be spouting stupid shit like that before you know what you are talking about. I am now the mgmt police.

Yes sir

Swans is better

Currents is better than Lonerism

can someone explain this band?

anytime i try to listen to them it's insanely vanilla and boring rock music

yeah, there's nothing to explain. that's just what Tame Impala is.

I don't understand the hype for Currents. It's a pretty good album but I don't find it to be a better album than Lonerism.

You need to fo back to forever 21

lol after all your bullshit then you admit you haven't even listened to the majority of the singles released. fuck off you pleb.

Synthwave hypnagogic pop tame Impala my g

I love synths

Lonerism is insanely good. How to rip off the fucking beatles and somehow sound better than them