Manchester United to wear lonely hearts on sleeves with Tinder set to become £12m-a-year sponsor

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-4747584/Man-Utd-set-Tinder-12m-year-sleeve-sponsor.html

kek

shouldve been grindr

>tfw no phone
>can't join tinder because it needs phone verification
>try to sign up through facebook
>facebook also needs phone verification

How does Tinder have so much money? Do that many people really buy Tinder Plus?

>ads on the jerseys, field, team
Great sport you have there

why would you want this shit in the first place? aren't the streets of assunción good enough to pick up grills?

how does any big communication app makes money?

its a botnet selling your information to other corporations

hmm

Probably selling advertising and user information.

i wish i could use tinder reeeeeee

>ads constantly interrupting the sport

That's more like it!

is tinder gud enuff to pick up t.grills?

>Tinder Plus

all the uggo spergs are artifically getting to the front of the swipe line with that and bypassing the algorithm that is intended to keep anyone other than chad from being seen, so you have to money just to even have a chance of getting to the front of some girls swipe deck

i look down on anyone that tries to get laid because i already gave up before trying
haha losers

>record revenue of £515.3m for the 2015-16 season
>still want more money from sponsors, even if that means that their kit will look more ridiculous

That's why there's a secret Tinder that you can only be invited to if you get a lot of matches.

u you smart enough u create a fake profile saying ure chad then after you lot of matches u change ur profile to the real one and profit

football is a business

>Arsenal having all this shekels
>They still doesn't spend a dime on quality players

Cuck club.

then how come spurs don't do this kind of shit? shouldn't the jews be all over this kind of "business" shit

spurs are a small club that have a lot less brand value

nobody wants to be the official tractor company of a club that hasn't won a trophy for god knows how long

>P$G est. 1970 has more revenue than Arsenal est. 1886

Plastic clubs really are the future

last time spurs won a throphy was the league cup 9 years ago
really made me think

Tinder is officiate sports related now. We'll need tinder threads in the future.

spurs are small because they don't whore themselves out like united though

money = success

they're small because they don't retain their top players and don't invest enough to be able to consistently challenge for trophies. their business model is built around being shrewd with transfers, whether or not they're winning trophies is not very important

yes that puts them in the same sort of tier as swansea, portsmouth and birmingham city as clubs that have had minor success in minor domestic cup competitions semi-recently

>sport isnt controlled by multinational banks, corporations and terrorist-funding oil sheikhs
feels good

you're right but i still respect them more than united. united have become a joke since saf left and they only had success because of him and the refs. the same thing could happen to any club.

>terrorist-funding oil sheikhs

there's plenty of clubs owned by sandniggers though

as a football club they are a joke i agree