What does /pol think of this jew?

What does /pol think of this jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=SpIbLxAYOhg&list=PLIBtb_NuIJ1xzDfMyGhkbo3hikZ9FST0z&index=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Israeli-firster kike trying to fuck up American politics using typical kikery. I hope he dies.

We would rather America burn than for Israel to lose shekels. He doesn't want Americans first.

Stereotypical badger.

Why do you ask?
And, why do you ask right now?

his yarmuckle needs to be taller or I'll trip on him

Besides his Kike Views on Israel, as far as sjw and his hate for the hil-dog

>still jew though

Your a bitch and a liar. I had respect for you but no more.i smacked your bitch ass to the grown.Never come around me cunt

THE NOSE HAS BEEN EXPOSED

been listening to his show don't like his foreign views, as far as owning stupid college liberals hes ok in my book

>I don't care for your feelings, only facts, you triggered liberal!
>OY VEY YOU NEED TO BE BANNED BECAUSE YOU'RE A FILTHY ANTISEMITE!

Just another proof of Jewish hypocrisy

, >all these comments

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

kek

Not loyal, like all kikes. Eventually, they all buckle to their fellow kikes.

MANLET

shill for the high score

((Shaprio)) was awesome until he decided to war against Trump

I enjoyed the video where he verbally raped two retarded black "debaters".

Unemployed

Sold his soul on the Fields shit in order to try to bury Trump for some reason, he really looked like a horses ass going on and on about her. He was worse than an SJW, totally destroyed his credibility.

He is falling into obscurity I never see him anymore. Poor little manlet he bet on the wrong horse with that Michelle Fields thing. One thing I hate above all things is hypocrisy.

He's a traitor, nothing more. They change sides whenever it suits them. Jews were always behind the democrats, now they moved to Republicans. The "alt-right" is sick of RINOs like Bush and McCain, so now they are scrambling to get behind them.

If SJWs went all in for Israel tomorrow Benji would already have his hair died blue.

Muh Israel

And he did that because Trump said America first, and not being Israel first like Cruz and every other republican. That's it.

>fucking a chick the same size as you

No Ben it isnt safe for you to come back into the spot light. we remember you and your shifty kikery from only a month ago. Now fuck off

He would have saved the Nazis money on adult sized ovens

scumbag cold blooded snake kike, you know, kind of like the average jew?

Holy kek, is this real?

>worse than SJWs
>Child prodigy who went to Harvard at 16 and write his first conservative book at 14
>defended a coworker under reasonable circumstances at the time

Yeah, totally worse than the people who fake rapes and make up male conspiracy theories their entire lives.

Jesus fuck. At best people could say he went a little SJW once, but he's been doing this shit since Milo was sucking a binky.

>but muh Israel meme

He hasn't said anything about it in months, with the one exception about the tel aviv attack, where EVERYONE did.

For fucks sake pol, Shapiro is going to be fighting for you long after Trump has gone and Milo dies of AIDS.

shapy is a sad little boy who had to learn how to play a violin because he is a legacy... but the legacy of his family is corruption .its like inheriting a dilapidated house with back taxes that have to be paid

no point in kicking him when hes down. lets leave him to practice his violin and eat ham in the dark while he cries

If he un-fucked and un-cucked himself he'd be ok, but he's a huge faggot

>For fucks sake pol, Shapiro is going to be fighting for you long after Trump has gone and Milo dies of AIDS.

'no'

Your talking about the guy who just signed two new column deals and whose site is growing everyday right?

Fuck, he makes enough money on book sales alone he should just retire now and live on royalties and stock dividends.

>What does /pol think of this jew?

8/10 would bang

THIS IS A SLIDE ATTEMPT

Why are you on Sup Forums with these views? What's the point? Literally everyone here disagrees with you and thinks Ben is a kike and Trump is god.

So... Your flat out admitting you are a racist?

Okay, maybe by fighting for you I didn't mean he would become a White Master Race guy.

>We would rather America burn than for Israel to lose shekels.
DOUBLE JEW DETECTED
DOUBLE JEW DETECTED

99% of this board are white supremacists, dipshit.

(((Short Kike))) the Michelle Fields White Knight is alright in limited circumstances. Devastating against college progressives, infighting among other right-wing. Needs to stop being bitter about the Cruz loss and focus on the real opposition.

Good point

Regardless, the non-racists on pol will treat him like a god 2-3 years after Trump loses. He's Milo with lots of books, A Harvard education and a 160 IQ.

Point conceded

>So... Your flat out admitting you are a racist?

Kikes like Shapiro treating racism as some sort of unforgivable sin only add fuel to the Left that they're "supposed" to be fighting, since the Left exploits MUH RACISM as a cudgel to bash conservatives on anything and everything.

inb4
>b-b-but Dems r the real racists

He was a useful tool, for a time.
I truly believe he does actually support conservative values.
>but his main priority is ALWAYS the jude

I've found this to be the case with nearly every conservative Jew. They'll earnestly be on your side...UNTIL you even suggest that America should come first.

>video somewhat related
>prime goyim propaganda
>still shits on the left

youtube.com/watch?v=SpIbLxAYOhg&list=PLIBtb_NuIJ1xzDfMyGhkbo3hikZ9FST0z&index=3

he was excommunicated by Sup Forums awhile ago

I like Shapiro. He hasn't been active on his podcast for a while. I hope he is okay and not in some kind of nervous breakdown since his scuffle with Breitbart.

Looks like a younger rubio

He used to be pretty good but a bit before the michelle fields incident he really shit the bed and essentially became a SJW. The michelle fields incident made me lose pretty much all respect I had for him.
The debate he's going to have against Milo should be pretty good though (assuming they can even start it, both Ben and Milo are pretty heavily protested).

Auto correct, meant He.

If I was a joo I wouldn't have wrote everything else, I did.

>defended a coworker under reasonable circumstances at the time
And then the video(s) came out and he not only defended her but he quit his job because they wouldn't.

>empathy for a guy that couldn't handle the bants
>from straya

... his scuffle that he caused and totally brought upon himself.