Why are bands with female vocals so superior?

Why are bands with female vocals so superior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her drumpf shirt has to be a joke, right guys?

that black rod doesn't even have a reed on it, tf is going on here?

Who cares

I'm friends with literal communists and socdems and literal nazis and confederate bumpkin rednecks. Don't let politics ruin shit, see the good in people. Life is too short to let petty politics get in the way, have a beer with your mates and shoot the shit and listen to everyone's ideas and perspectives, you might learn something. That is why I identify as a radical centrist or "moderate" politically, as in I don't give a rats ass what you believe, if you're a homie, I'll be a homie.

girls have prettier voices

Sorry I don't take too kindly to being a racist sympathizer mmk thanks for playin...You'd be no comrade of mine just sayin. I'd tell you to educate yourself a bit and if you hang out with nazis I'd tell you to gtfo out of my house because you are condoning enabling that shit. Fuck you.

See the good in people....fuck you.

>hurr-durr don't hang out with the fash
>is using Sup Forums

Theyre not

t. soygoy

Behold, the ultimate pleb filter.

Cause girls are by and large better singers.

Nah I dont condone that shit. Fuck you. I filter yall.

In fact, let's make this easy. Filter me. Nigga. Filter me right fucking now. I'm gonna make a trip just so yall can filter me. If you are a Nazi fuck, if you post on Sup Forums, if you support Trump, block me, delete me, filter me right now. Do it motherfucker. Idont want you to SEE me, I dont want to SEE you. Do we have a mutual understanding?

lol kys dude
they sound nice and sensual

Lefty here, will comply. I've not met many people here more retarded than you

I agree with you man. Keep fighting the good fight.

Lefty covers everything from Karl Marx to JK Rowling, not very descriptive

>plays reed instrument
>qt 3.14
>Trump shirt
need to breed

That's super naive though; it's really easy to say you don't care about people's beliefs when you don't belong to a group who those beliefs hate and seek to remove. Politics aren't something that exist independent of a person's character, they're an extension of it. In what meaningful sense can someone be your friend if they show such a blatant lack of empathy and disregard for the well being of other people, let alone when that disregard is applied to a group you belong to?

>t. human trash
You should realize everyone hates people like you. Even your "comrades". You're all such piles of human shit that you've sunk down together at the bottom of the toilet bowl, but even shit can't stand being around other shit.

I don't care as long as they are decent people to me. They can believe whatever they believe. They're not holding power or anything. I try not to talk politics but when I do I try to be open minded and understand why someone believes what they do.

You don't get it, you're a straight white man. You've never faced oppression. It's easy for you to say, but if you're friends with blacks and Mexicans is it really cool to hang with people who support a guy who wants to remove them?

not that user, but I think it depends on what you mean by friend. I agree that you're probably not going to be best friends with someone who's views on politics are diametrically opposed to yours, but if you find some other common ground it's not really that hard to be civil and have a good time, especially in a group setting

Well then I'd think they're an idiot personally but I wouldn't stop being friends with someone I'm friends with for other reasons if it turned out they were a racist or hitler worshipper or whatever. I mean I post on here were some of the most vile shit is spewed, and you guys do too.

>In what meaningful sense can someone be your friend if they show such a blatant lack of....blah blah blah
By being an adult you fucking whinging tweeny faggot. youtube.com/watch?v=pESEJNy_gYQ

I agree with the gist of what you're saying but it feels a bit presumptuous to call them a "straight white man" who's never faced oppression

I agree - but I was trying to bait with that post, and you got baited hard, homie, WHOOP

I'm not white and I agree with him 100%. You also don't know if he's white.

Whos is that semen anyways

They have their rationale for why they think those things. I may not agree with it, I try to avoid debate and discussion, but if they're my friend and have been nothing but kind to me I'll have a good time with them and bond over common ground. I'm the kind of person who is a lover of life and wants to experience every sort of culture, poke at every little niche and subculture out there and get the fullness of human experience. I want to meet people from all walks of life, of all cultures and colors and viewpoints and background, and try to learn and have a good experience with them. I don't like debate, argumentation, getting into fights or heated discussion. I just like kicking back and having a good time.
This

please go back to and don't come back

Pretty racist of you to assume all blacks and mexicans are illegal immigrants.

>This is how stupid leftist posters are
That's a leftist tard being butthurt about Trump, not a Sup Forums user, you fucking dummy.

It's a Sup Forums user baiting people as an anti Trumper.

soymale detected

>I filter yall.
literal soymale can't handle dissenting opinions and needs to be in an echo chamber at all times to protect his fragile ego and world view. holy fuckin' kek how do you even survive?

I feel as of right now people think any band with a female member especially singer they're going to have a lot of hype even if they're equal or less superior to a band just as good with all male members. It's the SJW's and white knights dictating what ppl should listen to.

This picture looks like it is from the 90s aside from the Trump shirt.

I wouldnt say that. I dont think there's any bias towards girl bands in the music world.

I read one time that lonely men are more susceptible to listen to female vocals..I get it.

/thread