Just took this picture of my hometown with my phone. No software editing, just an honest photo

Just took this picture of my hometown with my phone. No software editing, just an honest photo.
ITT: What photos have you taken of your city/town/village?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUoNYPJ75Jg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>with my phone
>WP_
do you upload all of your photos to wordpress, and then save them back to your computer?

Windows Phone is what it stands for. I change its size on my computer tho in order to be allowed to post it on here.

Bergen is nicer

>when your country has achieved nothing of note so you have to resort to glorifying geography

oil nigger

Can't this be a comfy thread about hometowns and photos of those?

Rice,rice and more rice.

>Just took this picture of my hometown with my phone.

No_way... you stole it from the internet you big fat liar!!!!!!!

That's not the same photo, dumb shit. It's just the same motive, which is a typical one for my hometown.

Interesting. Why are all those houses in a long line? Is it a river?

Budapest from the sky

my home town
I took a week ago

That looks like a really nice city. Too bad some cities need an airplane or similar to take areal photos. Do you have photos of it from the ground? Interesting places in your city etc.

How nice! A Japanese town not filled with asphalt and lights. Where is this?

here you can see the Statue of Liberty on the left and the Royal Palace in the center in the back

my neighbourhood

which norwegian are you on here

there's actually some big hills in budapest so you don't need a plane to get a look from higher up

looks nice, I would never guess Japan if you showed me this picture

C O M F Y

I made a mistake

is that somewhere in hokkaido?

Fuck, Norway always looks so aesthetic.
Here's a professional picture of my hometown i found on the internet. I don't live near a good spot for a picture.

I don't know, there are like 80 Norwegians on Sup Forums, at least. Are you thinking of someone specific?

yes!
suburb of Sapporo

Main roads to the neighboring state, river pass through the city just to the left of the pic.
This one is not my pic but you can see 2 rivers combining which makes the state a major rice producer which ironically becomes the reason we got raped hard.

快晴で暖かかった日だったみたいね

sadly the highest point of Budapest is only a mere 530 meters, and it's way out from the city, so everything from there looks tiny as fuck, even compared to the view you'd get from an airplane

nice camera

what phone?

no, i just wanted you to acknowledge me in here :(

*hug*

I'm not OP but I acknowledge you

Microsoft Lumia 950.

うん

main entrance of the Széchenyi Baths

I took some really nice reflex camera photos of Buenos Aires but I lost that harddrive, I wish I knew of google photos back then.
Here is the interior of the French embassy on a shitty phone as compensation
WESTERNIZE'D

pls some norwegian marry me
pls
im very nice

also pics of my town

Norway is such a nice country.

the Hungarian Parliament and the Danube at night

Windows Phone masterrace kek.

yes my town is westernized, but it's comfy

:3

hello norkopping :3

Haha hello.

did i spell it correctly this time? :D

Almost mate. Norrköping.

;___; at least im getting closer and closer each time we meet lol

Here's a picture of my city, taken more than 3 years ago, by me.

Couple more times then you got it. ;)

i'll try my best. and its so pretty where you live from these pictures you've been posting

Thank you, it's a wonderful city and surrounding nature. Ever thought about visiting Sweden?

yup! its surprisngly cheaper to visit europe than an east cost city where i live. if i go itll prob be a few days in stockholm and nearby cities, or break it into another parts of the country.. but starting new job soon at end of month so itll be awhile before i can accumulate enough vacation time

Suburbia

Good plan. Stockholm is nice. My city is about 2 hours by car away. Don't miss the Vasa Museum if you do visit. It's in Stockholm. Worth a visit for sure.
It built around a complete 16th century warship that sank on it's maiden voyage. Raised from the bottom 1961.

do you think it would be more fun to visit in the winter months or the summer months. im thinking winter since itll be a nice change of climate from LA?

The neighborhood where I'm living in

Winter would be a nice change then yes, aim for December or January if you want a cold winter in Stockholm. Then you can walk Old Town and feel like you are in the Harry Potter world ;)
But remember, the further north you go the better winter.

harry potter world is a short ride away to universal studios lol. 10c is already too cold for me. better winter would be scary :(

Then maybe in October? Autumn in Sweden is lovely. Maybe a little rainy but around 10 degrees and cozy.

November/December me thinks. snow makes things prettier, i'll just get a thick jacket

Don't have any photos I've taken myself.

Sure does. Just make sure to check the weather before you leave. Some years winter in Stockholm can be kinda crap. But this passed winter the entire city was covered in snow from November to January causing quite a lot of chaos lol.
But here's a video showing the beauty.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUoNYPJ75Jg

I guess you don't get that in LA huh?

the truth

the mountains and ski resorts are just around 1-2 hour drive away so there's snow. but i dont know if it get as bad as that :o

stawppp :(

In Finland (and Sweden) it's so common to have shitty winter weather that we even have a world for half-melted snow, "räntä" and "loska" if it's even shittier and wetter.

Southern Finland has had shitty winters for like a decade now. I'd imagine it's more or less the same in Stockholm. Just go to Lapland if you want your fantasy winter wonderland.

i'll just go iceland then :(

My neighborhood

Looks comfy.
Almost as if you live in a neighbourhood inside the rainforest.

From the church

Took this one on March.