It's a fucking dispointment

I expected this to be pop AOTY 2018 but it's all over the fucking place. It switches from electronic synthpop to shitty accoustic pop for no reason what so ever. Nothing on this album makes sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jcU1tIJe3xM?t=1m59s
youtube.com/watch?v=qooQd8AA7_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would you expect an industry plant to release quality music?

Do some background check where she comes from. Stop using industry plant if you don't know what it means.

Wow she's Cuban and auditioned for a talent show, of course a record executive didn't choose a spoiled white girl to force into the industry.

She had massive success with fifth harmony you fucking idiot. She left to do her own music and of course she'd have much publicity considering how she was part of one of the biggest girlbands of the decade.

she has nice toes

who tf wears Birkenstocks on their album cover

In the Dark is a banger
and yeah it isn't bad, but I wouldn't buy the album

Oh look a slut spreading her cunt wide open on the cover of her album, I'm sure this must be a masterpiece

She Loves Control is fucking weird, it's good but it doesn't fit into the album, wtf

4/10

>Sup Forums is full of numales expecting terrible pop music to be good
nothing new here

>Sup Forums is full of eliteist lewronggenration faggots who think an album can't be good because it's popular
FTFY

sexy cover art award 2018

Has she gotten any better as a vocalist?

youtu.be/jcU1tIJe3xM?t=1m59s

Fine legs

>her legs are in front of the M and behind the first A despite them having the same depth in the scene

Makes her leg look like a cardboard cutout.

Wow. It's almost like it's literally just a collection of singles.

Anyone going into a commercial fucking pop album expecting anything else is naive. No one that unironically likes this kind of music is going to sit there and listen to the album in its entirety. Too busy posting selfies and refreshing Twitter.

she has only been going downhill since I Have Question

>biggest girlbands of the decade

Oh shit, it does look super wonky. Now I can't unsee it.

Such a stupid fucking album. The only good songs are Havana, the Havana-lite song (She Loves Control) and the last song which barely qualifies as 'good'.

Havana radio version (pure Camila, no backup raps) >= Havana Spanish version (below) > Havana regular version
youtube.com/watch?v=qooQd8AA7_M

Havana > Real Friends > Never Be The Same > Something's Gotta Give > Consequences >>>> Into It > In The Dark >>>>>>>>>>>>> All These Years > She Loves Control > Inside Out

Shouldn't have cut I Have Questions and Crying in the Club

is this even popular though? did you know pop is a genre and pop is not inherently popular?

this

it is doe, the album is number 1 on itunes in over 100 countries

>What is EMOTION
>What is Get to Heaven

bro, its like a metaphor for the lack of depth in popular music

Neither of those are truly "commercial pop albums", though.

Lol I knew this was gonna suck due to how hard the media was shilling it

listening to this record felt like some rich prick trying to sell me on contemporary pop music.

agreed desu and i love young thug. he just didn't pull through on this one

How to get qt cuban gf??? They seem to be poppin up all over the place.

Does it help that my grandparents were from cuba?

is havana the song of the decade? it's easily the best pop song i've heard in at least 3 years. i'm assuming it's because pharrell was involved

I'm going to be honest. Why the fuck were people expecting something stellar out of this record? It has 3 decent to great singles and that is about it. The record is a 4/10 filled with the most basic pop chiches of all time and the production feels so fucking flat.

You all would be better off listening to Halsey