Memes aside, what are Trump's chances in November?

Memes aside, what are Trump's chances in November?

100% because God Emperor and Meme Magic

20%

Very low, but don't tell that to the anime shitposters in the trump thread.

>memes aside

>God emperor and meme magic

pretty good. Mestizos aren't distributed geographically in a way that would really change the election and they don't have an enough agency to vote.

Also, blacks won't vote as much without a brother on the ballot.

Thy will be done.

>Venn diagram
>One circle Memes
>One circle Reality
>God Emperor and Meme Magic in the intersecting section.

37%

48%
the uninformed majority voting for the status quo just because she's a woman is quite overwhelming.
Funny how people think they're smart and above it all because they "don't trust the media" but change their tune once the MSM cries racism and bigotry

50/50 like anything else

Zero. I'm from the future. He lost.

ignore memes at your peril

Depends.

All the libs I talk to seem to think that as many blacks will show up for Hillary as they did Obama, which is just delusional.

But Latinos are going to fucking rage against him. They know they've been getting a free ride and they're not about to let it end now.

It's a shame. 4 years of Hillary will destroy this country. You think all the feminist shit is bad NOW, wait until then

He will lose with around 47%.

shill thread,

report and sage

Non-existent. It will be a photo finish finale but the outcome was never in doubt.

It would be more useful to see state by state polls rather than aggregate polls. Just as an example, Hillary is going to win CA anyways, so if CA is over represented in an aggregate, then the entire poll is going to be skewed.

>Memes aside
>But I cannot stop

does kanye actually run for president

Kek is with you, brother.

depends on if he bitches out on 2nd amendment, it's not up to the NRA, if they're cucked he has to stand on his own, if he gives up anything it's over

>But Latinos are going to fucking rage against him.

if he promises to end farm subsidies they'll all vote for him

HE GOT 141 AND 2/2rd %'S CHANCE OF WINNING THE GENERAL ELECTION IN NOVEMBER, HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME

This is an idiot's point of view.

>flag

>what are Trump's chances

according to Las Vegas they are not good
pic related

Not really. He comes out and says he's running, but doesn't do any actual campaigning aside from a few talk show interviews. Hillary gets her second term.

Thread is Shill rich and Shillarious.

Not a chance.

witnessed

>Memes aside

sage

Yeah, we can see the flag..

he was going good until orlando happned
now i dont know anymore

Huuuge!

None. Make America White Again only appeals to white males.

Give us this day our President Trump

You'll love living in the same shithole your parents fled from. Can't wait.

Trump is gonna crush the black vote, his changes are comfy as fuck.

This. Most urban blacks don't even realize you have to register. I heard a girl ask if she could vote from her phone. Shillary has no supporters. After berniefags got BTFO the only people who even care enough to vote are trump supporters. That being said it's pretty much a guarantee that they will attempt to rig the election. This may be when they institute marshal law. At that point we may see a military coup. It's gonna be a shit show.

1 in 5 chance. Recent polling looks terrible, he even might get bootyblasted in Utah. Not good, friends.

What's this image from?

He needs to endorse Black Lives Matter if he wants the black vote.
None of his views conflict with the things BLM fights for and IIRC Hillary is too much of a pussy to even mention them.

Same chance as this roll.

chkd

Hillary is going to lose. She is a losing candidate. She has trouble staying afloat. Once she starts losing supporters, it'll only be a matter of time before she's hemorrhaging them.

50%
1 of 2
Not counting any of those third party cucks as potential candidates