‘Remember Byzantium’: St Pete lawmaker calls for Istanbul to be renamed Constantinople

>rt.com/politics/346805-st-pete-lawmaker-asks-russian/

CRUSADES WHEN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsRuurcTTSk
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist
youtube.com/watch?v=rNUsOaB5V2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump you faithless niggers

You ever hear about the greek folk tale about the marbled emperor? that one day an emperor will return and reconquer Constantinople and return it to it's rightful place.

The one by the mork or priest or something that said Russia will do it, and Greece will have Constantinople? If so, yes.

Christians will never wage a war

youtube.com/watch?v=dsRuurcTTSk

Followers of KEK do, though.

We just killed a million of you mudshits in Iraq, wtf are you talking about?

We could literally nuke you off the face of the planet tomorrow.

Don't worry. It's prophesied in the quran that the Christians will reconquer Constantinople. It's one of the signs of the anti-Christ.

You'll also re conquer damascus. Then you'll try marching on mecca and will be stopped by a natural disaster and then again by a muslim army that arises from the east. (Afghanistan region)

This is why you guys are still in Afghan and the reason why all this shit is happening with Turkey and Syria.

Kek

niggers

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/hitler-was-not-racist

Yeah.. Sure.

Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Why did Constantinople get the works?

Dude this is pathetic. Constantinople is called İstanbul now. Not actually a big deal.

And a roach finally shows up

Came here to post this.

What's the point? It's Turkey now.
youtube.com/watch?v=rNUsOaB5V2c

Holy shit Russia based. Please trump help putin start the tenth crusade. It's time!

You're from Philipines, why the fuck do you even care about İstanbul?
Kek :D

probably christian one

Turks rule it and that will never change.

I don't think it's a good idea to bring Istanbul back into Europe anymore

Not even being ironic when i say this but it's one of the "Whitest" Capitals there is now, joining Europe will make it more Brown & Black

out, out

anyway, even if constantinople gets retaken, they'll never get the stink out of it.

Istanbul was Constantinople, now it's Istanbul, not Constantinople. Been a long time gone, Constantinople. Now it's Turkish delight on a moonlit night. Every gal in Constantinople lives in Istanbul, not Constantinople. So if you've a date in Constantinople she'll be waiting in Istanbul.

Even old New York was once New Amsterdam. Why they changed it I can't say.
People just liked it better that way.

>>Christians will never wage a war
Not in muslim countries where sharia law controls people.

Whats up with this butthurt fags, I really don't understand. So if Turks would change the name of İstanbul to "Konstantiniyye" tomorrow, will you be happy? Nothing will change in your pathetic life.

You're definitely morons. Now meme me to death. I don't give a fuck.

There is literally nothing wrong with sharia

>There is literally nothing wrong with sharia
pls be a troll

Armenian Genocide
r
m
e
n e
i d
a i
n G e n o c

It's an anti-Muslim sentiment you dumb roach.

>>There is literally nothing wrong with sharia.
Throwing battery acid on girls for not marrying a man that she was forced to marry.

oh yeah its a religion of peace.

It's true though.

We're too weak these days, we couldnt even beat the faggots, fedoras and other infidels in our countries. No way we could eage ear against islam

No christian have power over nuclear weapons or a strong army today

What's the problem with that?
A daughter should obey her father.

Women liberation was a mistake in West.

So what faggot? If İstanbul becomes a Christian city, what will change in your pathetic life? You will still live in your parents' basement. You faggots always talk shit about Muslims but you're even dumber than them. I'mtelling this eventhough I dislike Muslims.

Yep, too late.

We rubbed our turkish cocks all over the city, it's ruined now. Do you still want it back faggot?

>There is literally nothing wrong with sharia
I agree with this. Muslims, in their own lands, NEED sharia bc they have poor impulse control and can't handle alcohol.

Have no issue with it. But by no means can they stay in the West, we're going to send them back.

And all the muzzles are getting a good laugh out of this. Just remember,the pendulum swings. And White people are, by nature, masters of controlled violence. It's our stock in trade.

Up until the mid 1940s, muslim cities only had "names" as places where Western armies fought battles.

Our DNA has not changed that much in 70 years, And never forger-- Cortez took down an empire of millions with 300 men and 10 horse.

PIzarro did the same with even fewer men.

It was Paisios. He died in 1995. Before he predicted the economic crisis and the the russian-turkish conflict. He has been right about everything so far...

You know America has nukes right?

>America
>Christian

Trump says they dont work