Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Handwriting-Is-writing-in-cursive-generally-faster-than-printing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuckin' Z's man

Fuck you

>falling for the cursive is faster meme

???

we learn cursive in school

No this triggers yanks and at this point they arent real anglos now, are they?

well they are both full of brown people and obsessed with still being relevant while becoming minorities in their own country. Yeah, bout the same really

My bad bro's then let's change it to things that trigger Yanks

>Z is З

Nothing's wrong here
Alexander Zalupin

my surname is Huev

Literally how? Tonnes of people write in cursive here

We also learn cursive in school.

CANNOT STAND people who don't write in cursive

Seriously non-cursive writing looks like a 5 year old wrote it

umm sweaty we learn cursive in elementary school

My school forced us to write exclusively in cursive for two years.

We learned cursive in school, but cursive is a writing style designed to speed up writing with a fountain pen, to standardize the connecting letters that naturally form with the "springyness" of the writing end of a quill. The more one picks up a quill pen, the more likely they are to have dots and splotches when it's placed on the paper again.

With the adoption of a ballpoint pen, cursive is essentially obsolete. I still use some connecting letters out of laziness/convenience but printed letters are generally faster and simpler to write. I've experimented with trying to write straight cursive and it takes longer and is less legible.

Cursive is should die.

dat capital G

For me cursive is WAY faster than printed

With printed you have to consciously draw each letter, with cursive it just flows automatically

I done the opposite but perhaps it's an issue of practice. Cursive letters have more complex shapes and more inflection points which I believe would make them inherently slower.

If cursive is a flow, printing is a jot. I adopt things from cursive to make my writing faster, like having letters flow into each other, especially e's. They flow into everything.

>printed letters are generally faster
The whole point of cursive is to be faster.

German cursive > Anglo cursive

And it fails

Page includes a link to an actual study, and just happens to support what I'm already doing.

quora.com/Handwriting-Is-writing-in-cursive-generally-faster-than-printing

>And it fails
No, it's americans who fail at learning a skill that every 7yo kid in the world can master. Arguing that writing in print is faster is like arguing that walking is faster than driving a car, just because you don't no how to start one.

We learn it in school too. Try posting a map if you want to trigger us

italic masterrace
seriously

>Uppercase Q is a 2

this always bugged the shit out of me

When I take over this country, I'll reintroduce this shit.

Please post a peer reviewed study to show that there is some controversy rather than just saying "you're wrong because I disagree".

Does every country/language has its own cursive? Because I learnt some letters differently
>T, H, I, P, R and r

kek I learned it when I was 7 and yanks still can't

do Americans not write in cursive? disgusting