Perfect Education system

Post what is the perfect education system.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Boys
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

American education system.

American education system is the pic that I posted.

The US education system. It didn't teach me math or history, but I did learn how to hate spics and blacks.

The perfect education system is a stable family with a hard working father and a faithful stay-at-home mother who homeschools her children.

The educational aristocracy.

US "education" is mental programming. They never teach you how to manage money or do basic maintenance on your house or car but they sure make sure we learn about the holocaust and Jim Crow ad nausium. In Chile they have voucher systems designed by students of Milton Friedman.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chicago_Boys
They also have the strongest economy in South America

This is. They just need to upgrade the tree to an obstacle course. If you can't complete an obstacle course then you're useless academically

That's a pretty bad comic, the fish is already in a tree, albeit a little one.

(((Einstein)))

Kek

>slaving away for a lazy roastie

good goy

This.

Fuck of Chaim

>TFW I grew up in a small town and archery was a part of PE
>High school had solid automotive, CS, and manufacturing programs
Feels good growing up in white America.

One of these is not like the other...

How is the fish analogy comparable? Are there pupils in the K-12 system that aren't human children, capable of being taught and capable of peformance?

Don't you have a lot of darkies?

I guess most of them don't attend school, though.

yep, thanks to things like "no child left behind" we are slowed down to the level of the lowest common denominator for the sake of "equality"

Best education system realises that not everyone is a genius. Assessments and exams should be made to test areas that will benefit society or find a job. From here all pupils are relocated with like minded pupils. more money spent on the smart less on the stupid. instead of the current system of having several hundred of schools in a country that teach a little bit of everything divide those schools into specific skill and learning areas. relocate students to their appropriate schools. Tests to deteermine which schools pupils move into shoud be conducted at age 16 but after that you are elligble to retake the test every 4 months to move to a better school if you believe you can

Climb that tree is the first statement on the exam. The monkey does the best and goes onto specializing in climbing trees to pick fruit and is a valuable member of society.

Swim across that pond is the next statement. The fish and the seal perform the best, going on to collect objects from the bottom of the pond to bring up and use them as construction materials.

lift this heavy rock is the next statement. The elephant uses its might trunk and lifts the rock with ease. It will go onto providing the strength we need to build shelter.

The nigger in the corner gets upset and starts shouting the test is racist

>muh special snowflake child isn't dumb
>it's the education systems fault that hes failing everything

We release kids into closed forest. After 5 years anybody still alive gets to go to school. Also, we tell them there is only room for 40% of the kids placed in the forest to go to school.