Let It Be

Let It Be...

Naked or not naked?

Other urls found in this thread:

albumsthatneverwere.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-beatles-get-back-upgrade.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=C7PjLtnO_bE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you're used to the Specter version TLAWR sounds a bit thin, but is fine for those hearing it for the first time. Awful title, though.

Song’s quite trash either way so

I mean, it's a Paul McCartney song... so it's a bit schmaltzy but that's kind of Paul's charm, right?

Wall of sound hurts my head.

clothed

>being this much of a faggot

When will THIS be legitimately released finally?

This is what we thought Let It Be Naked was gonna be.

Naked has a much better track ordering, and the garbage unfinished tracks like Maggie Mae and Dig it are gone. It also has Don't Let Me Down, the rooftop version with the three part harmonies, effectively knocking the shit out of every other song. Across the Universe is presented with just John on guitar, no other artificialities added, introducing objectively the definitive version of that song.

Specter Let it Be has a better version of I Me Mine, IMO the orchestration actually lifts that one up quite a bit. The banter/chatter in-between songs isn't on Naked, which sort of makes it lose its charm.

I'd still say Naked is the way to go, and it pisses me off to no end that it's neglected and not featured on Spotify/most streaming sites

>pleb detected

basically all of this

Spektor rektors version

i've only ever heard the clothed version which i love outside of paul's granny shit. i kind of hate phil spector these days though so i have a feeling id prefer naked if i ever got around to listening to it.

Ending the album (and their studio career) with Let It Be makes a lot of sense

same. phil spector is a genius.

Naked is far superior to the original. The only thing I miss from the original are the studio bants.

albumsthatneverwere.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-beatles-get-back-upgrade.html?m=1

try this. best of both versions.

Damn I like this

for your listening pleasure

youtube.com/watch?v=C7PjLtnO_bE

>liking granny shit

>granny shit
fuck outta here plebsaur

Yeah okay Plebmander

Get lost plebstein

I ONLEE LIKE DA BEETLES WEN DEY RAWK