The Occult

Opinions on the occult Sup Forums
Pagans, Wiccans, etc. Discuss as it's not as degenerate as Islam. Being involved in traditional paganism is amusing as when you boil it down, it encourages you to copulate live off the land, and to die with no fucks given.

Pagans are retarded.

At least Muslims worship a religion with legitimate historical roots.

Wicca and neopaganism is just syncretic nonsense by 19th century hipsters for the most part aping the traditions of their region's indigenous people because they got fed up with real religion being too hard to follow.

good goy follow an imported sandnigger religion
literally worship a jew on a stick yesssss
*hiss*

Wiccan is completely made up bullshit. No lie. Look it up.

This guy is right.

If you're going to delve into the occult you at least need to begin to understand the context of things. It would also help especially to reread the Bible and start looking for Apocryphal texts. Christian mysticism and occultism is some of the coolest stuff to read about. Demonology is pretty interesting, too.

I don't really know as much as I'd like about the occult but reading and researching it has always been a hobby of mine. Also pertains to folklore, ghost stories, things like that. Believing it is something different though.

I agree Neopaganism is pretty awful and cringe. Im more interested in Hemetic dawn and not the secret furfag shit

omg these demons are beautiful

Says the faggot who is worshiping literal heresy for the sake of spitting his parents.

Once you get out of high school, you'll understand how stupid you sound.

Don't.

The Cult of Kek is the One True Faith.

I'm pagan. Fight me. I believe in the Dacian god Zamolxis. Paganism is older than all the religions in the world.

>Opinions on the occult Sup Forums
It's what autists with no scientific inclination did before the internet was invented.

demons like tricking humans to bring damnation upon themselves, idiot.

He didn't even said he is pagan you dumb fuck.

HOW MUCH DO YOU GUYS WANT TO BET THIS THREAD WILL GO WITHOUT ANY RULE VIOLATIONS IN THE MINDS OF THE MODS, BUT IF YOU PRAISE KEK YOU WILL BE BANNED?

Report and. DNR

ITS THE ONLY WAY MODS WILL DO THEIR JOB WITHOUT BIAS

It's for people who feel powerless and believe using runes and symbols give them power over something in their lives.

In real life admitting to being a pagan or occultist makes you look like an autistic harry potter larper.

So is every other religion faggot

On Sup Forums you're either a blatant Christian or some mudnigger. Too many dissenting voices for you to be otherwise.

Wiccans as well as the generic neopagans are full of shit. Wicca was a 1950s creation stylised off of romanticised views of the occult.

So degenerate, kinda. If you come at it from a Sup Forumsarized viewpoint it definitely is. But it's still not mudnigger bullshit.

The only worthwhile branch of neopagans are the reconstructionist heathens. And even then you have to sift through the pussies not willing to fight for their people and families.

taught me a valuable lesson that my ancestors died, fed the world and it is my duty to feed the worms also Cycle goes on

Chuuni faggots that belong on You're beleifs have no basis in reality
You're followers are edgy tumblrites who want to be edgy
You need to be gassed

>using prayer give them power over something in their lives.

Pots and kettles man, pots and kettles.

Wiccan is a new age bullshit that do not work.

They also have a weird concept of gods that the celts never had

This

Hermeticism is basically the same thing, but with Eastern religions through a 19th and early 20th century perspective.

Pure Orientalism.

They just took up poorly translated pages from hindu and buddhist texts, mashed it into some gnostic shit that agreed, and went nuts.

It's still syncretic babble.